PDA

View Full Version : A Public Announcement

Mr. Flopnuts
10-03-2008, 05:40 PM
My PR director is apparently unable to start threads. In light of this, I will be accepting applications for a new PR man. Please forward them to my inbox. I will be holding a thread conference in Rainman's Presidential thread tomorrow night. Here is the press clipping.

http://getclippings.com/image.php?id=1064669

morphius
10-03-2008, 06:50 PM
If you can't get along with your own father, how could you possibly bring anyone to work together to build a better community?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-03-2008, 06:55 PM
If you can't get along with your own father, how could you possibly bring anyone to work together to build a better community?

All of these questions and many more will be answered in my press conference Mr. Morphius. A leader has to know what is right, and be willing to stand for it. Besides, he's a f***in milkman. If you can't f*** with a milkman, who can you f*** with? It's what makes America great! I mean, there should be a Beat the shit out of the milkman holiday. Besides, it's what makes me the son of the common man.

Over-Head
10-03-2008, 07:04 PM
All of these questions and many more will be answered in my press conference Mr. Morphius. A leader has to know what is right, and be willing to stand for it. Besides, he's a f***in milkman. If you can't f*** with a milkman, who can you f*** with? It's what makes America great! I mean, there should be a Beat the shit out of the milkman holiday. Besides, it's what makes me the son of the common man.

I'm kinda stoned here.
Could ya say that in "canuck english" for me?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-03-2008, 07:05 PM
I'm kinda stoned here.
Could ya say that in "canuck english" for me?

What I'm saying is, a leader has to know when to throw the stones as opposed to when to dodge them. Are you picking up what I'm laying down? I know you are.

Over-Head
10-03-2008, 07:07 PM
What I'm saying is, a leader has to know when to throw the stones as opposed to when to dodge them. Are you picking up what I'm laying down? I know you are.

Sure,right, Ya got my vote.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-03-2008, 08:06 PM
READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!

http://getclippings.com/image.php?id=1064753