PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs junction city chiefs bar?

pr_capone
10-04-2008, 06:34 PM
gonna be in junction city tomorrow while the game is going on. there a friendly bar any of you can recommend in either junction city or manhattan?

thanks

Saulbadguy
10-04-2008, 06:35 PM
I would avoid Junction City if possible. Manhattan, just go to Aggieville, there are like 30+ bars within walking distance.

T-post Tom
10-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Try "Coaches".

Kerberos
10-04-2008, 06:41 PM
I would avoid Junction City if possible. Manhattan, just go to Aggieville, there are like 30+ bars within walking distance.

SUCK IT SAUL you negative POS

Try "Coaches".

Coaches is good.

Grandview Plaza has a sports bar up on the hill called Tyme Out Lounge and it is a big KSTATE and Chiefs sports bar.

Coaches probably has better food. Tyme Out used to have great atmosphere but Steaks have went WAY down hill.

Saulbadguy
10-04-2008, 06:43 PM
SUCK IT SAUL you negative POS

I don't want him to get shot.

Kerberos
10-04-2008, 06:46 PM

There is more violence in Manhattan than JC and that is a statistical FACT

Last shooting here was a dumb ass that shot himself. I say the same for him that I would say to you....good riddence

Mr. Flopnuts
10-04-2008, 06:50 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGGCnnxYqBs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGGCnnxYqBs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RJ
10-04-2008, 06:51 PM

I have to ask......what sort of crime goes on in a place called Junction City?

KCFalcon59
10-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Try "Coaches".

I 2nd that choice.

Saulbadguy
10-04-2008, 06:55 PM
There is more violence in Manhattan than JC and that is a statistical FACT

Last shooting here was a dumb ass that shot himself. I say the same for him that I would say to you....good riddence

Guess that may be true since the Riley rats like to go to the 'Ville to start fights.

Kerberos
10-04-2008, 06:55 PM
I have to ask......what sort of crime goes on in a place called Junction City?

Nothing worse than you would find anywhere else.

Saul is just a dumb ass that has a stick up his ass for JC.

Back in the 70's and 80's there was a lot of crime when the Big Red One was full force on Ft. Riley. Alot has changed in the military since then. We don't have the crime that was once here.

Saul doesn't know jackshit about JC he just likes to blow off BS he knows nothing about.

kstater
10-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Without getting into the Manhattan/JC violence debate, you'll have more fun if you go to aggieville. But get a DD, JC is like 15-20 minutes away.

Kerberos
10-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Guess that may be true since the Riley rats like to go to the 'Ville to start fights.

Manhattan needs Ft.Riley just as much as JC does.

Remember the first gulf war when they sent the entire Big Red One over?

Manhattan always said: "We don't need Ft.Riley because we have the college"

MORE businesses in Manhattan closed up than Junction City durning that year they were gone.

Don't knock the military they support Manhattan just as much or more than they do JC.

Without getting into the Manhattan/JC violence debate, you'll have more fun if you go to aggieville. But get a DD, JC is like 15-20 minutes away.

Now if Saul would have said it like that I would have completely agreed.