PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's a good thing we went with the Veteran

Mr. Laz
10-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Quarterback ..... otherwise things could of gotten ugly.

J Diddy
10-05-2008, 01:21 PM
hindsight is 20/20

RustShack
10-05-2008, 01:22 PM
They probably wont let Thigpen finish the game either.

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 01:22 PM
hindsight is 20/20

And Herm sucks balls

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 01:23 PM
What would be the downside to cutting him?

He's not a mentor.

He's not a firey leader type.

He has a weak arm. Makes zero reads on the field.

When an announcer said that a player didn't have any fire in the meeting room, that's fucking sad.

Mr. Laz
10-05-2008, 01:26 PM
hindsight is 20/20

hindsight my ass

:arrow: (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1&prefixid=Chiefs&daysprune=30) Keep Playing Thigpen (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192281&highlight=thigpen)
Laz

bobbything
10-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Personally, I just love our approach to playing a game. On defense we play 10 yards off each receiver so to keep them "in front" of the defense. That didn't really work out. Nor has it worked out in the last 2 years really. We rush 3 linemen on 3rd and 17. We blitz from one side leaving receivers completely uncovered. Our safeties simply don't understand that they're the last line of defense when the CB releases the receiver (see: Muhammad TD).

On offense we moved our RT to RG only to see that he's even worse at that position than he was at his original position. I guess I should expect as much from a K-Stater. We keep calling plays for our star RB, who doesn't understand that if there's no hole, you probably shouldn't run there, to run into a hole that isn't there.

Our HC who obviously isn't an offensive-minded coach appears as if he's not a defensive-minded coach either.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-05-2008, 01:40 PM
We were F'd regardless who started today. Just a lackluster effort by EVERYBODY today. Pathetic.

RedThat
10-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Personally, I just love our approach to playing a game. On defense we play 10 yards off each receiver so to keep them "in front" of the defense. That didn't really work out. Nor has it worked out in the last 2 years really. We rush 3 linemen on 3rd and 17. We blitz from one side leaving receivers completely uncovered. Our safeties simply don't understand that they're the last line of defense when the CB releases the receiver (see: Muhammad TD).

On offense we moved our RT to RG only to see that he's even worse at that position than he was at his original position. I guess I should expect as much from a K-Stater. We keep calling plays for our star RB, who doesn't understand that if there's no hole, you probably shouldn't run there, to run into a hole that isn't there.

Our HC who obviously isn't an offensive-minded coach appears as if he's not a defensive-minded coach either.

He a play it safe type of coach. And the ironic thing is, they still give up big plays. You still see it but it's in little chunks lol

Lzen
10-05-2008, 01:47 PM
The reality of it is that we have no backup QBs that are worth a shit. Brodie is the only halfway decent QB and he can never stay healthy. I still can't figure out why they did not do anything in the offseason to address this. Another thing that baffles me is how Damion McIntosh still has a job.

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 01:57 PM
But Huard won the Denver game single handly...

How can people turn on him?

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 02:00 PM
But Huard won the Denver game single handly...

How can people turn on him?

When did anyone say that you dumb fuck?

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 02:01 PM
What would be the downside to cutting him?

He's not a mentor.

He's not a firey leader type.

He has a weak arm. Makes zero reads on the field.

When an announcer said that a player didn't have any fire in the meeting room, that's f***ing sad.

:clap:

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 02:02 PM
When did anyone say that you dumb f***?

:shake:

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 02:03 PM
:shake:

Larry Johnson won the game last week.

Damon Huard was a caretaker.

I really don't think I can watch another Chiefs game that features him or Thigpen.

If the Chiefs cut both of those guys, they wouldn't be picked up by anyone.

Iowanian
10-05-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm just glad the QBs are being protected by the veteran right side of the Oline.

Have I mentioned how much I hate those sucking turds who have no chance of improving?

Huard is butthurt....he's playing like he's collecting 1 last year of checks in the NFL.....

Mr. Laz
10-05-2008, 02:05 PM
When did anyone say that you dumb f***?

check your sarcas-o-meter

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 02:06 PM
check your sarcas-o-meter

I did.

But he's serious about how he feels people think Damon Huard won the game last week.

triple
10-05-2008, 02:06 PM
put richardson in for crying out loud. what more do we need to see? could he be any worse than McInwhiff?

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Larry Johnson won the game last week.

Damon Huard was a caretaker.

I really don't think I can watch another Chiefs game that features him or Thigpen.

If the Chiefs cut both of those guys, they wouldn't be picked up by anyone.

I was being sarcastic...

And agree it was LJ and the _efense that won the game last week...