PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs for those of you that don't want to draft a qb with our top pick

ILChief
10-05-2008, 02:12 PM
I hope you enjoyed todays game cuz there will be another year of it next season

The Bad Guy
10-05-2008, 02:13 PM
I want Sam Bradford.

Maybe GoChiefs could offer up his sister for oral pleasure every Saturday night to entice Bradford to declare.

Spott
10-05-2008, 02:14 PM
I want Sam Bradford.

Maybe GoChiefs could offer up his sister for oral pleasure every Saturday night to entice Bradford to declare.

We will have to suck really bad next year to get Sam Bradford in 2 years.

luv
10-05-2008, 02:14 PM
As of right now, we don't have the top pick. And I'm pretty sure St Louis will want a QB, too.

PastorMikH
10-05-2008, 02:15 PM
I hope you enjoyed todays game cuz there will be another year of it next season

I'm to the point it doesn't matter who we pick. As long as Herm is here, next year will look just like this.

Herm could draft the next coming of Montana, Elway, and Stauback all molded into a 6'6" 225lb stud that had no blocking in college, never got hurt, and broke all the NCAA records, and the first time the kid threw an INT he'd bench him for Huard.

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 02:16 PM
I want Sam Bradford.

Are we sure that GoChiefs sister is worth recieving oral pleasure from?

Frankie
10-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Can somebody start a season-long thread keeping track of stats for Bradford Stafford, McCoy, Freeman, etc.?

Reerun_KC
10-05-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm to the point it doesn't matter who we pick. As long as Herm is here, next year will look just like this.

Herm could draft the next coming of Montana, Elway, and Stauback all molded into a 6'6" 225lb stud that had no blocking in college, never got hurt, and broke all the NCAA records, and the first time the kid threw an INT he'd bench him for Huard.

QFT....

Herm is the problem... He cant evalute talent PERIOD....

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Can somebody start a season-long thread keeping track of stats for Bradford Stafford, McCoy, Freeman, etc.?

I may do that in Draftplanet2

allen_kcCard
10-05-2008, 02:18 PM

Looks like our first volunteer..looking forward to it.

PastorMikH
10-05-2008, 02:19 PM
I want Sam Bradford.

Do you think Bradford will leave for the draft after his sophmore season?

I'm not hearing much speculation on it locally but the local media may be supressing this kind of news too.

PastorMikH
10-05-2008, 02:19 PM
QFT....

Herm is the problem... He cant evalute talent PERIOD....

Doesn't seem to be too sharp at developing or utilizing talent either.

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 02:21 PM
I love this mock.

Kansas City Chiefs: Matt Stafford, QB, Georgia
No way Herm Edwards would be in favor of taking a quarterback, as he's not even a fan of the forward pass. But it looks like the Chiefs are headed for another 4- or 5-win season, meaning Conservative Herm and Carl Peterson could both be unemployed come January.

If a new regime takes over, they'll likely choose a new franchise signal caller. But If Clark Hunt spends the entire offseason combing his hair, and forgets to fire King Carl and Conservative Herm, this selection could be Eugene Monroe, Michael Crabtree or Rey Maualuga.

NOTE: For the record, I do not have Sam Bradford, Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman declaring.

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2009.php

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 02:25 PM
As of right now, we don't have the top pick. And I'm pretty sure St Louis will want a QB, too.

I bet they Take Oher

Frankie
10-05-2008, 02:46 PM
I may do that in Draftplanet2

Thanks. Rep coming your way if you do. But the start of the thread should be up to date. That's a bit of work.

Frankie
10-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Do you think Bradford will leave for the draft after his sophmore season?

If he is good enough, why not?

MIAdragon
10-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks. Rep coming your way if you do. But the start of the thread should be up to date. That's a bit of work.

Yea I try to update the vids there, Ill try to throw something up tonight.

10-05-2008, 02:51 PM
any QB that Herm drafts will be a complete and utter failure. And it doesn't have anything to do with the ability of the QB. It's Herm.

chiefs1111
10-05-2008, 02:55 PM
If we draft any QB and Herm is still here,it won't matter. Herm and Dick Curl couldn't develop a QB to save their miserable lives