PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Get These guys out

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 09:28 PM
I want Herm fired tomorrow, and Carl.

I have heard takes that people say we should keep him through the season, but why? Looks to me the players are giving up on him. He is crippling the team. Set a fucking example from the owner and say it is not okay to be losers.

It is laughable how bad this team is. Sanders was talking about the Titans earlier on NFL Network and Rich said then they go to KC, and Sanders said Homecoming. It is that bad.

Why would any of you want to keep him and send the message to these kids "it okay" to be a quiting losing embarrsment of the league?

Dave Lane
10-05-2008, 09:31 PM
I

Awesome post!

And Repost!!

Dave

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Awesome post!

And Repost!!

Dave

Hit a wrong button, there is the rest of it

FAX
10-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Fisher has already said that the Tacks aren't going to take the Chiefs for granted. He's assured the fans that they will not overlook us or start their backups or skip the gameplanning sessions or anything.

Not good.

FAX

KCJohnny
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
I hear Lane Kiffin is available...

j/k

Coach
10-05-2008, 10:04 PM
I hear Lane Kiffin is available...

j/k

I would gladly take Lane Kiffin over Herman Edwards, any day of my time.

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Fisher has already said that the Tacks aren't going to take the Chiefs for granted. He's assured the fans that they will not overlook us or start their backups or skip the gameplanning sessions or anything.

Not good.

FAX

That is sad

Mecca
10-05-2008, 10:08 PM
I wonder what's gonna happen when Clark is like his dad and won't fire anyone.

KCJohnny
10-05-2008, 10:08 PM
I would gladly take Lane Kiffin over Herman Edwards, any day of my time.

Well, isn't that how Gunther came over to KC, via Oakland? We also hired art Shell before as OL coach.

smittysbar
10-05-2008, 10:11 PM

This is exactly what scares me.

Coach
10-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Well, isn't that how Gunther came over to KC, via Oakland? We also hired art Shell before as OL coach.

Gunther came over as a DC, not as a HC. Plus his years as a KC HC, he wasn't that good, so that doesn't necessarly count.

and Shell was just a OL. Neither one of them was hired right off the bat after they were released by Al Davis, who I might add, isn't paying out their salary. The other one that I recall was Shanahan.

Nzoner
10-05-2008, 10:21 PM

Not good.

FAX

Jeff Fisher is a class act and one of my favorite coaches of all time

KCJohnny
10-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Gunther came over as a DC, not as a HC. Plus his years as a KC HC, he wasn't that good, so that doesn't necessarly count.

and Shell was just a OL. Neither one of them was hired right off the bat after they were released by Al Davis, who I might add, isn't paying out their salary. The other one that I recall was Shanahan.

Gun's first 2 years (16-16) were better than DV's (14-18) and Herm's (13-19).

Good points about the time passage between release/rehire.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-05-2008, 10:26 PM

Clark doesn't give a shit about football. The only way changes are made is if he's not making as much money.

Mecca
10-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Clark doesn't give a shit about football. The only way changes are made is if he's not making as much money.

Why don't we have an owner who gives a shit?

DeezNutz
10-05-2008, 10:35 PM
He might care when the Tenn. game is blacked out.

Gravedigger
10-05-2008, 10:36 PM

Clark will change things when blackouts happen and he does lose money and ratings. Should he fire Herm asap, sure, but he won't till some more home games get blacked out and people don't show up.

Micjones
10-06-2008, 12:05 AM
I'd love to have a conversation with Clark Hunt.

Just to see when he thinks it's appropriate to intervene.

Sure-Oz
10-06-2008, 12:09 AM
I'm sure Clark would rather concentrate on soccer

TrickyNicky
10-06-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm betting our D plays much better at home against the Titans and it will at least be competitive. Then the cycle starts all over again.

RustShack
10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
I say fire Herm and name Gailey the interm head coach.. clean house in the offseason... from top to bottom.

PRIEST
10-06-2008, 06:25 AM
I say fire Herm and name Gailey the interm head coach.. clean house in the offseason... from top to bottom.

Hell no Gailey is the same as Herm .I guess no one remembers his stint in Dallas run run run punt, Gailey was out of football for a reason :cuss: go with a line coach or some one just as disposable fire his ass at the end of the year also

start from scratch ,can't be any worse then watching a so called experienced coach flounder like a fish in the midday sun

King_Chief_Fan
10-06-2008, 06:37 AM
Hell no Gailey is the same as Herm .I guess no one remembers his stint in Dallas run run run punt, Gailey was out of football for a reason :cuss: go with a line coach or some one just as disposable fire his ass at the end of the year also

start from scratch ,can't be any worse then watching a so called expefrienced coach flounder like a fish in the midday sun

You are correct. If we really wanted an OC we would not have hired Gailey. He was hired because he is of the same mold as Herm. He is supposed to desgin the offense to the strengths of the players. That is insulting and an indication that this team does not have good players. I don't believe that. Gailey is Herm. Not real bright, not creative and does not know how to plan a game or know how to make adjustments at halftime......it is either that or Herm won't let him. Anyone that has worked for Herm does not belong as HC of this team.