PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Time to trade LJ now and Gonzo after seasons end

Red Dawg
10-06-2008, 12:24 PM
I say this because we are probably going to draft a QB with the number one pick. So Gonzo might as well get traded for picks for two reasons, one is bec uase he will ask for it anyway and two we must find his replacement at some point and it might as well be now. Not to mention it's painful to watch him having no shot at a Ring. he's been loyal a dedicated to KC and does nothing but say so to the media even now. He deserves a shot somewhere else.

LJ won't have much value after this crap season is over so he can go now. He doesn't have the speed to make things happen behind a poor line and our line won't be good for at least 2 more years when he's 31 and bitching all the time. Him and his attitude need to be shown the door for a number one from a team out of conference and that goes for Gozo as well. Deals should be done with NFC only.

I'm ready for Charles and Smith to hit the field. They have alot more energy than LJ who's 29 any way.

ChiefsCountry
10-06-2008, 12:25 PM
So we are going to draft a young QB but take away 2 of the 3 offensive weapons we have for him to succeed? Brillant.

Redrum_69
10-06-2008, 12:27 PM
LJ to the Raiders would be AWESOME

Then have someone give him a career ending injury

or at least a season where he can sit in the booth next to Al Davis eating nachos...

Mr. Laz
So we are going to draft a young QB but take away 2 of the 3 offensive weapons we have for him to succeed? Brillant.

cuz they are doing so much for our current quarterbacks

Bowser
Now before I scream out "AWW JEEZ! NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!", I have reached the conclusion that we should take mercy on Gonzalez and trade him to the Giants, or some other legit contender. The fact that he has not been to the Super Bowl, or even won a playoff game, is a disgrace. Gonzalez as a player deserves to taste success, and that won't ever happen here.

dannybcaitlyn
10-06-2008, 12:56 PM
No and No. We aren't getting rid of either one so get over it. And all this remorseful crap about trading tony because he deserves a chance to get a superbowl is BS also. He should've thought about that crap before he signed his last contract. I'm sure there are HOF's and future HOF's that never had the chance either. At least we Know what we have in these guys and trading them for some 2nd and 3rd round picks that may never by nothing is too much of a gamble. Tony is still one of the best and is still good for another 2 to 3 years and when or ever we can develop a O-line that can open holes like the cowboys LJ will terrorize the league.

PRIEST
10-06-2008, 01:04 PM
We need a new Head Coach OC & GM

StcChief
10-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Draft well in 2009....

beach tribe
10-06-2008, 01:33 PM
**Sigh** How many times now? How many more times?

TrickyNicky
10-06-2008, 01:35 PM
A new GM is what we really need. If you hire a smart person, they can make the decisions regarding the Head Coach and staff. It starts at the top. It has to.

BWillie
10-06-2008, 01:47 PM
We should have traded them last year. Why wait anymore?

RustShack
10-06-2008, 01:52 PM
I really don't think we can get much out of Tony G... yeah hes a hall of fame player but hes old and hes a TE... TE isn't really a position teams break the bank for.. I really don't think LJ is tradeable either. He has an attitude, hes nearing the age of 30, he had that year where he carried the ball a lot, and he hasn't really produced much since then...

mdstu
10-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Thought this was interesting but didn't want to start a thread.
From fanball.com/newsbreakers

Pasta Little Brioni
10-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Trade everyone!!!!!

KCUnited
10-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Detroit is 2nd to last in the league in rushing, LJ + a late rounder for Roy Williams.

StcChief
10-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Gonzp to Tampa.... their pick will be lower 20-29...

Gravedigger
10-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Trade LJ for a second round pick, don't trade Tony cause if Tony knew we had a young gun stud like Stafford or Bradford coming into town, he'd be alot more willing to be the mighty teammate go gettum kinda Tony we know. LJ will just sulk when he doesn't get enough carries, the BEST THING would be if towards draft day we could trade LJ, a third rounder, and swap firsts for Stafford because then we'd get what we want, we'd get rid of LJ, AND he'd go to a team with a top 5 pick.... I think that'd be noyce!

Fish
10-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Trade everyone!!!!!

We need a new everything. Fire Clark Hunt!

milkman
10-08-2008, 06:05 AM
LJ won't have much value after this crap season is over so he can go now. He doesn't have the speed to make things happen behind a poor line and our line won't be good for at least 2 more years when he's 31 and bitching all the time. Him and his attitude need to be shown the door for a number one from a team out of conference and that goes for Gozo as well. Deals should be done with NFC only.

Delusional are we?

No one is going to give up a first round pick for LJ.