PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Everything happens for a reason

luv
10-06-2008, 05:53 PM
I try to apply this in my life. Destiny. While we make things happen for ourselves along the way, I believe good and bad things happen along the way, good and bad, that help us shape our character. Who we really are.

While I'm in kind of a deep mood thinking about some other things, perhaps I should try to find a way to apply this to the Chiefs. Do you think that maybe we're going through all of this for a reason? How can we take this season and learn from it?

Most importantly, will it help people in the right positions start making the right decisions, whatever they may be?

Buck
10-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Have you taken shrooms lately?

But to be honest, every team has shitty seasons.

Hopefully you guys will have a turnaround.

The Patriots sucked for a while, then they got good.

The Cowboys sucked for a while, then they got good

Even the Chargers sucked for a while, then they got good (to a lesser extent)

It happens to every team.

kstater
10-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Yes the Chiefs are going through this for a reason.

The reason: Carl Peterson is the GM.

luv
10-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Have you taken shrooms lately?

But to be honest, every team has shitty seasons.

Hopefully you guys will have a turnaround.

The Patriots sucked for a while, then they got good.

The Cowboys sucked for a while, then they got good

Even the Chargers sucked for a while, then they got good (to a lesser extent)

It happens to every team.

I must be delusional. I'm trying to see something positive.

teedubya
10-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Things always happen for a reason. True.

BECAUSE, we get what we think about most often.

If you are always talking about being worried about debt, you will get more debt.

If you are always talking and worrying about your health, you get worse health.

Your subconscious mind works like a magnet... you get more of what you think.

So, just think better things. Think about what you WANT and INTEND, not about what you are worried about.

The Chiefs and Herm think about not scoring too many points, as it is Arena League football. We focus on low scoring, so we get low or NO scoring. We focus on keeping the QB injury-free... the QB gets creamed. There is an aura of loserdom over the Chiefs, and the attitude has to change before things get better.

The players DON'T BELIEVE Herm or Carl.

RedThat
10-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Things always happen for a reason. True.

BECAUSE, we get what we think about most often.

If you are always talking about being worried about debt, you will get more debt.

If you are always talking and worrying about your health, you get worse health.

Your subconscious mind works like a magnet... you get more of what you think.

So, just think better things. Think about what you WANT and INTEND, not about what you are worried about.

The Chiefs and Herm think about not scoring too many points, as it is Arena League football. We focus on low scoring, so we get low or NO scoring. We focus on keeping the QB injury-free... the QB gets creamed. There is an aura of loserdom over the Chiefs, and the attitude has to change before things get better.

The players DON'T BELIEVE Herm or Carl.

That's true. have you been watching the movie the "secret?" They talk about the exact same thing.

I've heard on here that the philosophy on this team is bad, and now I am tending to agree with that. i really don't think it's mostly about getting better players? Or neither am I going to buy into this rebuilding thing. what really needs to shift I think is the culture of this organization. That does mean cleaning house though. We need someone with a better philosophy and approach to the game.

Rain Man
10-06-2008, 06:14 PM
I can't come up with a good reason for the playcalling against Indianapolis last year.

Hydrae
10-06-2008, 06:14 PM
I try to apply this in my life. Destiny. While we make things happen for ourselves along the way, I believe good and bad things happen along the way, good and bad, that help us shape our character. Who we really are.

While I'm in kind of a deep mood thinking about some other things, perhaps I should try to find a way to apply this to the Chiefs. Do you think that maybe we're going through all of this for a reason? How can we take this season and learn from it?

Most importantly, will it help people in the right positions start making the right decisions, whatever they may be?

Try asking a Cubs fan. ;)

luv
10-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Try asking a Cubs fan. ;)

You are cruel.