PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Dear God, Give me Stafford in next years Draft!

RustShack
10-06-2008, 06:37 PM
I guess if we win a bunch more games I'll settle for Bradford if he even comes out, but I really want the next great QB in Stafford!

America #1

evolve27
10-06-2008, 06:37 PM
LOL

ChiefsCountry
10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
I like Bradford better but Stafford would be fine with me.

evolve27
10-06-2008, 06:40 PM
I've heard Stafford might stay another year and really isn't ready as a junior.

Thig Lyfe
10-06-2008, 07:18 PM
We should pick the only hall of fame QB in this draft.

Nightfyre
10-06-2008, 07:36 PM
I've heard Stafford might stay another year and really isn't ready as a junior.

It would be monumentally stupid for both Bradford and Stafford to stay in the NCAA.

A) It makes one of them miss out on a huge payday by ensuring one will drop further the next year.
B) It makes it more likely they will come out in the same year Sanchez does.
C) Rookie salary slotting is on the horizon.

No way Stafford can afford to stay, imo.

MIAdragon
10-06-2008, 07:49 PM
It would be monumentally stupid for both Bradford and Stafford to stay in the NCAA.

A) It makes one of them miss out on a huge payday by ensuring one will drop further the next year.

Agree 100%, one of them will come out.

BigVE
10-06-2008, 07:50 PM

Agreed. His stock will never be higher than it is this year (so far)...kind of like Leinert did a few years ago.

talastan
10-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Agreed. His stock will never be higher than it is this year (so far)...kind of like Leinert did a few years ago.

Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be Leinart if we end up drafting him...:shake:

ILChief
10-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be Leinart if we end up drafting him...:shake:

I actually think Leinart is good. I don't think he's gotten much of a chance. If you look at his numbers, they're not that bad. I wish we could trade a 3rd to AZ for him.

MIAdragon
10-06-2008, 08:40 PM

Stafford is only going to get better, his size, mobility and strong arm will be there the only real knock is his decision making as with most young qb's

Nightfyre
10-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Stafford is only going to get better, his size, mobility and strong arm will be there the only real knock is his decision making as with most young qb's

Consistent accuracy is my big knock on him. :shrug:

Mecca
10-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Consistent accuracy is my big knock on him. :shrug:

Well you think Bradford is accurate because he throws to wide open guys.

MIAdragon
10-06-2008, 08:42 PM

It helps to have a great line

Nightfyre
10-06-2008, 08:43 PM

No I think Bradford is accurate because he hits his receivers in stride consistently.

Mecca
10-06-2008, 08:44 PM
I've still yet to see Bradford make an NFL throw, I see him making easy pitch and catch throws. I don't see any of the tight window NFL caliber throws.

MIAdragon
10-06-2008, 08:44 PM
No I think Bradford is accurate because he hits his receivers in stride consistently.

Meh thats overrated.....

evolve27
10-06-2008, 08:45 PM

They're not always wide open. He has perfect ball placement. He should be drafted #1 even though I hate OU. Look at 41 seconds into video.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0w-gL0PSvNk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0w-gL0PSvNk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ILChief
10-06-2008, 08:45 PM
I've still yet to see Bradford make an NFL throw, I see him making easy pitch and catch throws. I don't see any of the tight window NFL caliber throws.

I agree. Stafford makes tight NFL throws

Nightfyre
10-06-2008, 08:51 PM
He can put the ball exactly where he wants it. That is a powerful tool.