PDA

View Full Version : CRONUS/Simply Red -Justice and Crime Policy Article

Logical
10-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Justice and Crime - We are over-policed as it is so enjoy your sex, drugs and rock and roll just pay the tax.

Government - We will bring back investigations of corruption in government as our primary mission. White collar criminals will pay reparations for their crimes, but will no longer be imprisoned, that is a waste of money and valuable Federal prison space.

Drugs - We would would severely decrease enforcement and prosecution and instead we would make virtually all drug use legal and tax it. This would severely hamper drug lords, drug gangs, and of course the Mafia (if it exists :LOL:). This will also allow us to empty a large majority of our Federal jail space, which will save almost $50K per prisoner.

Illegal Immigration - We will increase enforcement of immigration laws and borders. Troops along our borders instead of Foreign countries (repealing the Posse Comitatus law against this specific troop usage). We don't need no stinkin fences, the 2500 mile fence concept just won't work. However what we do is impose heavy employer sanctions on hiring illegals, it's about supply and demand. Prosecution will be swift and expedited. Deportation will also be streamlined.

Death Penalty - Dangerous criminals are a financial drain on state and federal resources and we pamper them too much as it is. If you gave committed three violent crimes or drug deals, or a more serious crime like murder or rape of a minor, then what we are going to do is to slash our prison budget in half and outsource the jailing to the highest bidding third world country.

Once they arrive at the third world country, they may do whatever they want with them with 1/2 of the money, which the third world country will probably be happy to get. They can work them or store them. They cannot kill or torture them, and we would have observers to ensure that didn't happen, and the contract would be renewedon an annual basis, so if they did something really wrong, then the contract goes to a new country.

I'm thinking if you want a deterrent, getting shipped to a country in the Saharan desert might make you think about that third robbery conviction.

Gay Marriage - We would never allow discrimination against gays either by tax code, insurance or legalizing a relationship of a couple in a civil union. We would no longer call legal marriage performed outside a Church, Temple or Mosque to be called marriage. If any Religious group wanted to perform the Marriage ceremony, it would not be a legal contract but only a religious ceremonial union. No religious group would be required to perform Marriages for either Heterosexual or Homosexual couples. Homeland Security subdepartment - It's a redundant, bloated dept that only made you wait in long airport lines. We will fold it under the Justice and Crime department. However we will increase funding of port inspections, better Border control, and securing our energy and communications infrastructure using the initial savings by eliminating this department and bringing it under Justice and Crime.
Subdepartment of Defense - We know, we know why are you putting this under Justice and Crime, answer, "Because we want to".:evil: First you have to know that there is far too much waste in the current DoD, it primarily it's due to the old boys networking between the retired military in government and in the civilian sector. We cannot do much about the civilian sector :( but by eliminating this incestuous relationship based on all the military retirees in the government, we can reduce the department by 75%. In addition the sub-department will only be provided 3/5ths the original budget. We must end the waste in programs like the production of F-35 and JSF (present fighters will continue to adequately fill those needs). Our policy guidance for the Pentagon will be one of non-intervention except when requested to support a large nation contingent in support of pushing back interventionism on the part of an aggressor nation.

Veterans' Issues - First of all free Pie and psychiatric care for KCJohnny and Programmer. Funding for adequate Veteran’s benefits, VA care, including mental health for veterans undergoing PTSD and post war stress will be a priority

banyon
10-08-2008, 10:41 PM
I am proposing a revision to the death penalty section. Dangerous criminals are a financial drain on state and federal resources and we pamper them too much as it is. If you gave committed three violent crimes or drug deals, or a more serious crime like murder or rape of a minor, then what we are going to do is to slash our prison budget in half and outsource the jailing to the highest bidding third world country.

Once they arrive at the third world country, they may do whatever they want with them with 1/2 of the money, which the third world country will probably be happy to get. They can work them or store them. They cannot kill or torture them, and we would have observers to ensure that didn't happen, and the contract would be renewedon an annual basis, so if they did something really wrong, then the contract goes to a new country.

I'm thinking if you want a deterrent, getting shipped to a country in the Saharan desert might make you think about that third robbery conviction.

(This new policy plank is of course subject to our glorious leader CRONUS's approval)

btlook1
10-08-2008, 11:06 PM
I am proposing a revision to the death penalty section. Dangerous criminals are a financial drain on state and federal resources and we pamper them too much as it is. If you gave committed three violent crimes or drug deals, or a more serious crime like murder or rape of a minor, then what we are going to do is to slash our prison budget in half and outsource the jailing to the highest bidding third world country.

(This new policy plank is of course subject to our glorious leader CRONUS's approval)

You have my vote for sure now! I like this idea! I also like the immigration. Ship them back and fine whoever is paying them!

Simply Red
10-08-2008, 11:11 PM
You have my vote for sure now! I like this idea! I also like the immigration. Ship them back and fine whoever is paying them!

Cheers!

Logical
10-08-2008, 11:11 PM

Approved and incorporated. Excellent suggestion Secretary Banyon

Simply Red
10-08-2008, 11:15 PM

I think all of the above is demonstrative of a complete immediate team. Let alone our other factions.

HolyHandgernade
10-09-2008, 07:13 AM
This is exactly why I was excited to join the CRONUS/Simply Red team, for video games like these. I mean ideas, ideas like these. Why in the world do I have video games on my mind!?

-HH

Logical
10-09-2008, 01:57 PM
This is exactly why I was excited to join the CRONUS/Simply Red team, for video games like these. I mean ideas, ideas like these. Why in the world do I have video games on my mind!?

-HHVideo game, PacMan, Ms PacMan, Space Invaders, or Missile Command?

Goapics1
10-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Cheers!

What's that in her belly button?

HolyHandgernade
10-09-2008, 03:16 PM
You know what really sells that photograph, the cheap futon she's relaxing on. That's authenticity!

-HH

MOhillbilly
10-09-2008, 03:20 PM
dangerous criminals should be made to break rocks...with each others heads. no more prison college through a gang system.

As ag. advisor i recomend this method for fallow fields that are in need of lime minerals.

Simply Red
10-09-2008, 03:24 PM
What's that in her belly button?
LMAO

Simply Red
10-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Gay Marriage - We would never allow discrimination against gays either by tax code, insurance or legalizing a relationship of a couple in a civil union. We would no longer call legal marriage performed outside a Church, Temple or Mosque to be called marriage. If any Religious group wanted to perform the Marriage ceremony, it would not be a legal contract but only a religious ceremonial union.

Smed1065
10-09-2008, 05:32 PM
I need clarification on this 3 drug deal inclusion....... Since I saw this in the same posting:

"we would make virtually all drug use legal and tax it."

I assume that it means drug deals after the previous is rule is implemented, since most would be legal with no retro active funny business.

Goapics1
10-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Gay Marriage - We would never allow discrimination against gays either by tax code, insurance or legalizing a relationship of a couple in a civil union. We would no longer call legal marriage performed outside a Church, Temple or Mosque to be called marriage. If any Religious group wanted to perform the Marriage ceremony, it would not be a legal contract but only a religious ceremonial union.

ROFL

stumppy
10-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Drugs - We would would severely decrease enforcement and prosecution and instead we would make virtually all drug use legal and tax it. This would severely hamper drug lords, drug gangs, and of course the Mafia (if it exists :LOL:). This will also allow us to empty a large majority of our Federal jail space, which will save almost $50K per prisoner.

Death Penalty - Dangerous criminals are a financial drain on state and federal resources and we pamper them too much as it is. If you gave committed three violent crimes or drug deals, or a more serious crime like murder or rape of a minor, then what we are going to do is to slash our prison budget in half and outsource the jailing to the highest bidding third world country.

How does the drugs are legal work with the death to drug dealers thing ?

Simply Red
10-16-2008, 12:54 AM

Logical
10-20-2008, 01:33 AM
We will fight real crime and cut government and the threat of terrorism without taking your rights from you.