PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ***OFFICIAL CLEAN HOUSE THREAD***

RustShack
10-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Get Carl, Herm, the entire front office, and coaching staff out of here!!!

The new guys should have great draft position and they already have a young roster to work with!!!

10-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Just get Carl. The rest will follow.

Dayze
10-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Agree; although I'm not holding my breath. I've watched more college football this year than I have in years past. The Chiefs are that bad, with no hope of change.

Chiefs are a joke.

Sure-Oz
10-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Official ***Nothing will remotely happen till the season is over thread***

10-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Official ***Nothing will remotely happen till the season is over thread***Well duh. I don't think anyone is disputing that. heh

Carlota69
10-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Agree; although I'm not holding my breath. I've watched more college football this year than I have in years past. The Chiefs are that bad, with no hope of change.

Chiefs are a joke.

True, true. I have lost my passion for football. Herm and Co have completely killed it. I watch the Chiefs like I watch a bad movie, with horrible dialogue-- No emotion, one way or the other. I just stare at the TV. It doesnt matter if they throw an interception, let a mediocre RB bust a 78 yard run or throw a TD. I stare at the TV with no reaction. It sucks becasue football is my favorite sport, or at least the Chiefs were my favorite team to watch.

I really wish Clark would do a hatchet job on this coaching staff and the people responsible for hiring them (Carl). I have no hope that our team will be great again with these fools running the show.

RustShack
10-14-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm all for an offensive HC who will hire a good QB coach... then drafting Stafford!

10-14-2008, 03:36 PM
True, true. I have lost my passion for football. Herm and Co have completely killed it. I watch the Chiefs like I watch a bad movie, with horrible dialogue-- No emotion, one way or the other. I just stare at the TV. It doesnt matter if they throw an interception, let a mediocre RB bust a 78 yard run or throw a TD. I stare at the TV with no reaction. It sucks becasue football is my favorite sport, or at least the Chiefs were my favorite team to watch.

I really wish Clark would do a hatchet job on this coaching staff and the people responsible for hiring them (Carl). I have no hope that our team will be great again with these fools running the show.Well said.:clap:

JuicesFlowing
10-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Getting rid of Herm and Carl is a good idea, but I'm not all that impressed with anything Clark Hunt has done either. Oh wait, he hasn't done anything, nevermind.

Bowser
10-14-2008, 04:14 PM

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2008, 04:17 PM
No offense, but if a year and a half of poor play causes you to lose your passion for football, then I question the level of your passion to begin with.

I can't wait for Clark to clean house, but I'm not letting anyone take my passion for the greatest game in the US from me - not Herm, not Carl, no one.

Sundays between September and February are my favorite time of year - and that's never going to change.

DaKCMan AP
10-14-2008, 04:19 PM
What an original and innovative thought!

ClevelandBronco
10-14-2008, 04:20 PM
No offense, but if a year and a half of poor play causes you to lose your passion for football, then I question the level of your passion to begin with...

It's only a product.

How passionate are you about the McRib?

Bowser
10-14-2008, 04:21 PM
No offense, but if a year and a half of poor play causes you to lose your passion for football, then I question the level of your passion to begin with.

I can't wait for Clark to clean house, but I'm not letting anyone take my passion for the greatest game in the US from me - not Herm, not Carl, no one.

Not to speak for Carlota, but I know where she is coming from. This isn't about two and a half shit years of Herm, this is about 3 playoff wins in 20 years, and no Super Bowl appearances in 40 years. FORTY years. Unbelievable.

I'll still watch and have passion, but I'm quickly approaching Nzonerland. And by quickly, I mean like the asteroid screaming towards the earth that killed the dinosaurs kind of quickly.

Bowser
10-14-2008, 04:22 PM
It's only a product.

How passionate are you about the McRib?

Fuck the McRib.

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2008, 04:24 PM
Not to speak for Carlota, but I know where she is coming from. This isn't about two and a half shit years of Herm, this is about 3 playoff wins in 20 years, and no Super Bowl appearances in 40 years. FORTY years. Unbelievable.

I'll still watch and have passion, but I'm quickly approaching Nzonerland. And by quickly, I mean like the asteroid screaming towards the earth that killed the dinosaurs kind of quickly.

I've been a fan through all that as well.

Hell, I became a fan at one of the franchise's lowest points.

They could go the rest of my life without a SB appearance, but it's not going to change how much I enjoy NFL football on Sunday.

OnTheWarpath15
10-14-2008, 04:24 PM
Fuck the McRib.

This.

ClevelandBronco
10-14-2008, 04:26 PM
**** the McRib.

Do you have the time explain the correlation to OnTheWarpath58?

PastorMikH
10-14-2008, 04:29 PM
I seriously doubt Clark will fire Carl with one year left on his contract. Especially with the relationship Carl and Lamar had. But I wonder if Carl might be interested/pressured into early retirement.

That way Carl could save face and Clark could move forward on a post-Carl Chiefs and all that would entail.

Dylan
10-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Make sure they sweep out the secretaries too. You never know :popcorn:

hi bowser...
hi PastorMikH

Simply Red
10-14-2008, 04:30 PM

hi bowser...

Hi Dylan,

I've asked you three times now. Are you fucking hot?

Thanks in advance,

-SR

Dylan
10-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Ah Honey,

:D i live in manhattan -- ya gotta look good here -- ... you know, it;s the eat & purge capital of the world ...

Skip Towne
10-14-2008, 04:52 PM

hi bowser...
hi PastorMikH

Ranman wants to fire everybody related to the Chiefs plus everybody in the next office building too.

RustShack
10-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Bring me Stafford!

Bearcat
10-15-2008, 03:17 PM
I wouldn't mind keeping the coordinators, since they would be freed from the Hermorrhoid.... even though Gailey's quote about 'if at first you don't succeed, do the same f***ing thing 8 more times' is quite concerning, but maybe that's just the painchip talking.

Sundays between September and February are my favorite time of year - and that's never going to change.

Mine's been in a downward spiral for a few years, even before Herm was here... ticket prices go up, the quality of the product goes down; if I'm not near my DVR or want to follow a gamethread I have to watch 4 freakin' minutes of commercials for every 4 minutes of football; ESPN would rather follow around TMZ and the Tony Romo saga or the Tom Brady foot saga than analyze a game..... and when you throw Herm on top of that, the product kind of sucks.

I'd rather watch two college football teams that are in the top 25 than watch any Chiefs games or most NFL games. It wasn't all that long ago when I was a "true fan" and watched every minute of every game and didn't understand people who could watch a big playoff loss and not be angry a week later. But, I've learned since then... that's not healthy. ;)

King_Chief_Fan
10-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Keep no one......all of them gone. Gunther and Gailey are the 3rd and 4th people to get their notice right after Carl and Herm.

OnTheWarpath15
10-15-2008, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't mind keeping the coordinators, since they would be freed from the Hermorrhoid.... even though Gailey's quote about 'if at first you don't succeed, do the same f***ing thing 8 more times' is quite concerning, but maybe that's just the painchip talking.

Mine's been in a downward spiral for a few years, even before Herm was here... ticket prices go up, the quality of the product goes down; if I'm not near my DVR or want to follow a gamethread I have to watch 4 freakin' minutes of commercials for every 4 minutes of football; ESPN would rather follow around TMZ and the Tony Romo saga or the Tom Brady foot saga than analyze a game..... and when you throw Herm on top of that, the product kind of sucks.

I'd rather watch two college football teams that are in the top 25 than watch any Chiefs games or most NFL games. It wasn't all that long ago when I was a "true fan" and watched every minute of every game and didn't understand people who could watch a big playoff loss and not be angry a week later. But, I've learned since then... that's not healthy. ;)

That's the thing.

This is by far and away the most calm I've ever been watching this team.

Because I had literally NO expectations for them.

Bearcat
10-15-2008, 03:32 PM
That's the thing.

The part in bold went with "big playoff loss".

That said, only Herm could make fans with NO expectations angry that, well, expectations aren't being met.

Carlota69
10-15-2008, 03:41 PM
That's the thing.

BINGO!

Also, its hard to watch a team you love completely, falter. Especially since it doesnt look like its getting better. They were talking about trading my faorite player, and I hoped they would, for his sake. Thats sucks. Thats sucks to even hope for that, as a fan. But that how bad this team and year is. I will never be anything other than a Chiefs fan. That's why i find it hard to watch football in general right now. Who am I rooting for other than the Chiefs? No one. I could give a shit about any other team. And since I have passion for the Chiefs only...well, its hard to football this year--with emotion anyways. I still wear my jersey on Sunday and Monday nights (I host a football party every MNF), and I still drink out of my Chiefs coffee cup every Sunday morning. But scream and yell at every bad play? Not this year. It will take too many years off my life.

Stewie
10-15-2008, 03:50 PM
BINGO!

Also, its hard to watch a team you love completely, falter. Especially since it doesnt look like its getting better. They were talking about trading my faorite player, and I hoped they would, for his sake. Thats sucks. Thats sucks to even hope for that, as a fan. But that how bad this team and year is. I will never be anything other than a Chiefs fan. That's why i find it hard to watch football in general right now. Who am I rooting for other than the Chiefs? No one. I could give a shit about any other team. And since I have passion for the Chiefs only...well, its hard to football this year--with emotion anyways. I still wear my jersey on Sunday and Monday nights (I host a football party every MNF), and I still drink out of my Chiefs coffee cup every Sunday morning. But scream and yell at every bad play? Not this year. It will take too many years off my life.

All this on top of your Angels.

Carlota69
10-15-2008, 03:51 PM

Year and a half? LOL....

You really have passion fo this pile of turd on the field right now? No QB, no RB, no defense? Hell, every thing about this football team has gotten worse since Herm and Co have taken over. What is their to have passion about? Colquitt?

Go ahead and question my passion and I'll continue to question the passion of the current owner and the desire to put a quality, professional football team on the football field. when someone in that arena shows me passion for this team, then I'll return the favor. Until then, I am a disenchanted, emotionless Chiefs fan.

Carlota69
10-15-2008, 03:51 PM
All this on top of your Angels.

I know!!! They were supposed to be my saving grace until at least the ALCS. Oh well!:rolleyes:

Bearcat
10-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Year and a half? LOL....

You really have passion fo this pile of turd on the field right now? No QB, no RB, no defense? Hell, every thing about this football team has gotten worse since Herm and Co have taken over. What is their to have passion about? Colquitt?

Go ahead and question my passion and I'll continue to question the passion of the current owner and the desire to put a quality, professional football team on the football field. when someone in that arena shows me passion for this team, then I'll return the favor. Until then, I am a disenchanted, emotionless Chiefs fan.

:clap:

OnTheWarpath15
10-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Year and a half? LOL....

I'm a fan win, lose or draw.

Is it the players fault they are being coached by a retard?

I'm not going to turn my back on the guys between the lines just because the organization is being run poorly.

They're my team. They'll always be my team.

Carlota69
10-15-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm a fan win, lose or draw.

Is it the players fault they are being coached by a retard?

I'm not going to turn my back on the guys between the lines just because the organization is being run poorly.

They're my team. They'll always be my team.

I agree, and obviously its an ownership problem at this point. But, they are my team and they will always be my team as well. Hence why I still wear my jersey on Monday nights when I host a party in front of over 400 people who tell me constantly my team sucks. But I do it anyways, becasue I will always be a Chiefs fan. But expressing my precious passion for a team that doesnt give a shit about what they put on the field? Nope. When they decide they care, then I'll care (well I guess I still care more than they do, I'm posting on this forum). Until then, I"ll wear my jerseys, drink out of my cup, but I wont be screaming and yelling. I'll be waiting....

Chief Henry
10-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Get Carl, Herm, the entire front office, and coaching staff out of here!!!

The new guys should have great draft position and they already have a young roster to work with!!!

Hell ya. Carl Peterson is a puke.