PDA

View Full Version : Football Whitlock's 10 Truth's: "National Media! Plz write about Carl sucking azz for 20 yrs!"

Goapics1
10-16-2008, 10:56 AM
1. I'm begging my friends and colleagues in the national media to write about the travesty in Kansas City, the continued employment of general manager Carl Peterson.

The man has been in power for 20 years and hasn't won a playoff game since 1993. No one writes about this tragedy and the pain endured by Chiefs fans.

Peter King, Jay Glazer, John Clayton, Mike Silver, Don Banks, Jeff Chadiha, Mike Smith, Pete Prisco, Mike Florio, Jim Trotter and Dr. Z, where are your voices speaking out on this issue?

Yes, I'm embarrassed that Peterson has remained employed while I write a column for the Kansas City Star. It's a stain on my resume. It makes my pimp hand look very, very weak. But I'm man enough to admit when I need help. Please help.

Full article:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8683040?MSNHPHMA

OnTheWarpath15
10-16-2008, 10:59 AM
Peter King, Jay Glazer, John Clayton, Mike Silver, Don Banks, Jeff Chadiha, Mike Smith, Pete Prisco, Mike Florio, Jim Trotter and Dr. Z, where are your voices speaking out on this issue?

And they give a shit, why?

Funny that Whitlock needs help doing his own job...

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2008, 11:00 AM
I love it. Just hopefully they pick up on it and turn Carl into the next Matt Millen.

CoMoChief
10-16-2008, 11:01 AM
And they give a shit, why?

Funny that Whitlock needs help doing his own job...

Not our fault Chiefs are small market. Everything is either about the East Coast, or Manning(s) and the Cowboys anymore.

And USC football.

The Chiefs could be undefeated right now and not one national media outlet would be talking about it.

OnTheWarpath15
10-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Not our fault Chiefs are small market. Everything is either about the East Coast, or Manning(s) and the Cowboys anymore.

And USC football.

The Chiefs could be undefeated right now and not one national media outlet would be talking about it.

We're you paying any attention in 2003?

FFS, enough with the pity party.

stlchiefs
10-16-2008, 11:14 AM
Tongue in Cheek OTW. Whitlock's job is to entertain the readers and he does that. His job is not to get Carl fired, he's simply asking the national media to take notice of Carl like they did Millen in Detroit.

rambleonthruthefog
10-16-2008, 11:23 AM
that is friggin' great. i hope all people mention start talking about it. most likely the titans will stomp us, and the media could make the chiefs entertaining again.

oaklandhater
10-16-2008, 11:33 AM
We're you paying any attention in 2003?

FFS, enough with the pity party.

no shit cry me river man the chiefs were in SI in 03.