PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs LJ out of the huddle=good things for Chiefs O?

petegz28
10-19-2008, 07:13 AM
So, is LJ not being in the huddle today possible a positive from an overall attitude standpoint for the O? You know when he is in, the O-line probably has to be walking on eggshells, cause they know he will throw a fit after a few fruitless carries. With the "other guys" in there, maybe that tension is off.

What do we with LJ next week if we have a good running game this week?

JuicesFlowing
10-19-2008, 07:19 AM
If our running game is great today, I'm guessing Herm will slowly phase Larry out, and gradually give Smith/Charles more carries. Who knows, maybe LJ will eventually become our third down back? I can't believe I just typed that.

boogblaster
10-19-2008, 07:19 AM
Against this D today our best chances are with the younger faster RBs ... Their front 7 is damn good, speed and ability to cut fast is the only chance we'll have at running the ball ...

milkman
10-19-2008, 07:21 AM
If our running game is great today, I'm guessing Herm will slowly phase Larry out, and gradually give Smith/Charles more carries. Who knows, maybe LJ will eventually become our third down back? I can't believe I just typed that.

Oh Hell no.

This is Herman fucking Edwards we are talking about.

That dumbass will kiss LJ and make up and send him back out there to get his 2 yards per carry and wonder what the hell is wrong.

Skip Towne
10-19-2008, 07:23 AM
Against this D today our best chances are with the younger faster RBs ... Their front 7 is damn good, speed and ability to cut fast is the only chance we'll have at running the ball ...

Actually we have two chances. Slim and none.

ncCHIEFfan
10-19-2008, 07:36 AM
:clap:Herm deserves a 1 year contract x-tension for sitting LJ

ncCHIEFfan
10-19-2008, 07:37 AM
:cuss:Well maybe not

Chiefnj2
10-19-2008, 08:18 AM
LJ is still the best runner on the team.

Skip Towne
10-19-2008, 08:23 AM
:clap:Herm deserves a 1 year contract x-tension for sitting LJ

Are you looking for a fight?

JuicesFlowing
10-19-2008, 08:24 AM
LJ is still the best runner on the team.

I agree. I just don't understand the 7 carries for 2 yards performances. The funny thing is that the Chiefs abandon the run as if they actually have a chance to pass themselves back to a victory. That hasn't seemed to work. In a wasted season, why follow typical protocol?

Hammock Parties
10-19-2008, 08:26 AM
Our offense is going to suck today. Make no mistake about it.

Deberg_1990
10-19-2008, 08:27 AM
I agree. I just don't understand the 7 carries for 2 yards performances. The funny thing is that the Chiefs abandon the run as if they actually have a chance to pass themselves back to a victory. That hasn't seemed to work. In a wasted season, why follow typical protocol?

They have abandoned the run because they fall behind so much.

petegz28
10-19-2008, 08:57 AM

I am just looking at those intangibles. If it is more fun in the huddle for the guys without LJ they will play better. I will be curious to see what kind of intensity they bring on the O-line today.

Lonewolf Ed
10-19-2008, 08:57 AM

Be careful. When you go out on a limb that far, it gets thin and can break. :D

Lonewolf Ed
10-19-2008, 08:59 AM
I am just looking at those intangibles. If it is more fun in the huddle for the guys without LJ they will play better. I will be curious to see what kind of intensity they bring on the O-line today.

I am actually looking forward to seeing Kolby and Jamaal getting all the carries in the game. I just hope they can get more than 4 or 5 each before the score gets out of hand and KC has to rely on the passing game.

petegz28
10-19-2008, 09:05 AM
I am actually looking forward to seeing Kolby and Jamaal getting all the carries in the game. I just hope they can get more than 4 or 5 each before the score gets out of hand and KC has to rely on the passing game.

Quick slants fix that, but then that is arena ball I guess?

cardken
10-19-2008, 09:10 AM
Actually we have two chances. Slim and none.

And Slim just left.:cuss:

ncCHIEFfan
10-19-2008, 09:17 AM
Are you looking for a fight?
no, just being sarcastic