PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bring back Casey Printers!!!!!!!!!

chiefs1111
10-19-2008, 05:13 PM
im sorry I just needed a good laugh.... Seriously though,how long before we see Ingle the Dingle Martin under center for us????

DaWolf
10-19-2008, 05:24 PM
im sorry I just needed a good laugh.... Seriously though,how long before we see Ingle the Dingle Martin under center for us????

According to Herm, Ingle isn't "ready to play" which really leads to the question of how bad he must be if Thigpen IS ready to play. :eek:

As far as Printers, I wouldn't shed too many tears over him as he's been demoted to third string on his CFL team...

Hydrae
10-19-2008, 05:25 PM
According to Herm, Ingle isn't "ready to play" which really leads to the question of how bad he must be if Thigpen IS ready to play. :eek:

As far as Printers, I wouldn't shed too many tears over him as he's been demoted to third string on his CFL team...

His time in KC really ruined him, huh? Too bad I think that may be the case with about 53 other guys in KC right now.

chiefs1111
10-19-2008, 05:26 PM

oh i know,i was just having a little fun

DaWolf
10-19-2008, 05:58 PM
His time in KC really ruined him, huh? Too bad I think that may be the case with about 53 other guys in KC right now.

That's actually a good point, as BEFORE he came to us he won the Most Outstanding Player award in the CFL, and now he just sucks...

Farzin
10-19-2008, 07:41 PM
That's actually a good point, as BEFORE he came to us he won the Most Outstanding Player award in the CFL, and now he just sucks...

I think he also became the highest paid player in CFL history. He received $500,000 after he got cut by the Chiefs. I read this on wikipedia a while back.