PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Herm can't get a break

crossbow
10-19-2008, 07:43 PM
First off his GM puts him in an awkward position with the Tony G. trade fiasco.

Then his tailback embarassess himself and the team.

Then officials waved off a field goal that was obviously good. It would have at least put some points up.

Finaly, he loses both of his quarterbacks in the same game.

At least he kept his cool. Most coaches would have had a melt down.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Let's see if anyone bites.

DeezNutz
:popcorn:

OnTheWarpath15
This ought to be good...

:popcorn:

luv

Then officials waved off a field goal that was obviously good. It would have at least put some points up.

That's because most coaches care enough to get upset.

TN_Chief
10-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Most coaches would have had a melt down. Herm isn't intelligent enough to understand that he's fucked (from within and without). He's kinda like the retarded kids that commit a crime but don't stand trial because they didn't know they did something wrong.

Just standing there with a dumb look on his face...

old_geezer

I knew there had to be some reason why Herm was still head coach.

milkman
Can someone please break something for Herman fucking Edwards?

KCFalcon59
10-19-2008, 07:47 PM

:spock: :doh!:

Hammock Parties
10-19-2008, 07:47 PM
Listening to Herm's presser I was actually pretty impressed that he didn't have a meltdown. He was very composed.

Probably knows its just a matter of time, now. Better go inhale those fig newtons cus they ain't gonna be here next year.

SBK
10-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Does this make Herm have 2 fans on this site?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Herm does have the resignation of an end-stage cancer patient. It's almost zen-like.

Deberg_1990
10-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Yea, poor Herm. Hes only a QB away.....

Rain Man
10-19-2008, 07:50 PM
The same things happened to Dwayne Bowe, but he has the added burden of playing for an idiot of a head coach.

blueballs
10-19-2008, 07:51 PM
it's okay
he's got Dick Curl to lean on

KcMizzou
10-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Smells like a troll...

crossbow
10-19-2008, 07:55 PM
I am not a Herm defender. Just saying it would suck to have that crappy of a week. Then again, most of it was brought onto himself and his coaches.

blueballs
10-19-2008, 07:58 PM
In times of trouble
Dick Curl comforts me
speaking words of wisdom -RRPP

TEX
10-19-2008, 08:00 PM

Herm does NOT deserve a break. He SUCKS. He's had enough time to deliver S-O-M-E improvement and he hasn't. Have you seen our _efense lately. Looks as bad as it did under DV, and the offense is worse.

TEX
10-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Listening to Herm's presser I was actually pretty impressed that he didn't have a meltdown. He was very composed.

Probably knows its just a matter of time, now. Better go inhale those fig newtons cus they ain't gonna be here next year.

I bet BOTH he and Carl wil be back. What makes you think differently? Is it the same thing that had you telling us how "good" Croyle looked in camp the past two years? Or, do you actually know something this time?

Hammock Parties
10-19-2008, 08:03 PM
I bet BOTH he and Carl wil be back. What makes you think differently? Is it the same thing that had you telling us how "good" Croyle looked in camp the past two years? Or, do you actually know something this time?

First off, Croyle DID look good in camp.

Second off, no, it's just a gut feeling. I don't see a lot of arrogance out of Herm these days. He seems defeated.

TEX
10-19-2008, 08:12 PM

Second off, no, it's just a gut feeling. I don't see a lot of arrogance out of Herm these days. He seems defeated.

Well when I was there Brodie looked average at best and never good. The best I can say is he looked "better" than anyone ekse we had. Anyone in their right mind could see that we were in seroius trouble at QB.

So, as I thought, you don't know anything - just speculation.

Johnny Vegas
10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o205/badmajama/MISC/09000d5d80b5eeab_gallery_600.jpg

GoTrav
10-19-2008, 08:15 PM

I'm sure a lot of our QB's look good in practice, camp, or whatever considering their practicing against our defense. No reason they can't evaluate this team. They blow on both sides of the ball.

KcMizzou
10-19-2008, 08:16 PM
I don't doubt that a bit.

Unfortunately, a real game and practice are two very different things.

You were probably fooled just like the Chiefs were.

When the hits are real, Brodie's body just can't hold up.

Johnny Vegas
10-19-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm thinking the whole problem is in practice the offense is practicing with the worst defense in the league and the worst defense is practicing with the worst offense in the league. where to go from there?

crossbow
10-19-2008, 08:18 PM

After Carl's pattened bone head move of running off the latest probowler on the team, he probably doesn't feal too optimistic now days.

KcMizzou
10-19-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm thinking the whole problem is in practice the offense is practicing with the worst defense in the league and the worst defense is practicing with the worst offense in the league. where to go from there?Get better.

GoTrav
10-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Get better.

obviously easier said than done

luv
10-19-2008, 08:20 PM
obviously easier said than done

Things worth having often come harder.