PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Carl is more to blame than Herm....

Red Dawg
10-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Herm was going to blow up the roster his first year and the King said no. So we kept Green and Huard when we shouldn't have. Paid LJ rediculous money for a non leader cry baby who hates it when he's not the center of attention. Coaching staff were Carl guys until now.

Carl is the root of the problem. We'd have a QB by now and experience but he forced the team to keep guys that should have been gone. The team would have been 3 years into the building process. Waiting too long forced us to cut all the experience in one year.

They can both go as far as I'm concerned but Herm did build a team that won playoff games in NY. Carl has not. I think continuity counts in the NFL.

Carl screwed him and us over if you ask me.

Coach
10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
Doesn't matter. They both share the blame.

They both need to be out of KC.

blueballs
10-19-2008, 08:50 PM
was it the iceberg or the titanic

milkman
Incredible.

Hammock Parties
Yes, Carl hired Herm.

Coach
10-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Yes, Carl hired Herm.

While true, Herm's 'MO' (or we all thought so) was defense, and it got gashed big time, two weeks in a row.

Also, Herm's other 'MO' is having his OC run the ball right up behind the center's ass every fucking first down!

Hammock Parties
10-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Carl sucks, Herm sucks, we all fall down!

milkman
10-19-2008, 08:57 PM
You know, this organization, Carl, Herman fucking Edwards, Cunther Gunningham, Dick Curl, Tim Krumrie, the ineptitude of the team, the losses, all of it just leave me laughing.

It's so pathetic, I don't get pissed off anymore.

But somehow the utter stupidity fans who can't seem to process obvious information pisses me off.

I wonder if Herman fucking Edwards will be throwing Cunther under the short bus, because there seems to be an overabundance of those in KC.

Deberg_1990
10-19-2008, 08:59 PM
We just landed on the MOON!!!!

FringeNC
10-19-2008, 09:00 PM
WTF do "rebuild" and "blow up the roster" mean? These words are thrown around, but you guys are simply buying into the Carl/Herm propaganda.

You have a draft. You have draft picks. You pick players. You choose your best to make the final roster. How exactly did Carl prevent Herm from doing any of this his first two years? He f'n didn't. It's all Herm Edwards bullshit excuses.

GoTrav
10-19-2008, 09:02 PM
they both equally suck, it just took a bad coach to expose Carl.

KcMizzou
10-19-2008, 09:04 PM
We just landed on the MOON!!!!Heh...

I was gonna say, "Well, yeah...."

Same thing.

catfish307
10-19-2008, 09:06 PM
At least KC Wolf still kicks ass before every game.

TN_Chief
Again...this is NOT about the fact that we're losing games. It's all about HOW we're losing games. Even rebuilding teams manage, by and large, to look like they understand how to play the game of football.

We have devolved into a team very much like the Lions. Totally incapable of actually playing the game.

We are miles away from "rebuilding". Losing games and playing the way we do DOES NOT EQUAL "rebuilding".

Carl and Herm (and Clark) are just hoping that you're stupid enough to hear the word "rebuilding" and accept any level of play.

Bwana
Both are useless brain dead dipshits, who each need a bus ticket out the the KC area ASAP. Carl is in his what, 20th year of his 5 year plan? Herm just doesn't have a clue and is a low test spin master. As long as these two clowns are around, we are in for some more hard times as fans.

Deberg_1990
10-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Again...this is NOT about the fact that we're losing games. It's all about HOW we're losing games.

Very true.

it was shortsighted to go into a rebuilding year without a QB or Oline.

Everything else has just kind of snowballed from there.

The D has pretty much quit several times including today.

Chiefnj2
10-19-2008, 09:59 PM
Herm was NOT going to blow up the roster his first year in KC.

Herm shifts blame. Herm would never have gutted the top offense in the league before it fell off because of "Vermeil letting it get old".

whoman69
10-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Last I heard Carl wasn't responsible for the crappy playcalling and total lack of motivation on the sidelines. Is it Carl's job to make sure the players are ready every Sunday? They both need to be gone. This team is moving in the wrong direction in the front office and on the field.