PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Did anyone see TG all choked up over Croyle?

T-post Tom
10-19-2008, 10:21 PM
Some of you will rip him on this, but at least he still gives a sh!t Nice to see that despite the FO, he's still loyal to his teammates.. Yeah, he wanted to play for a contender, but now that he's not going anwhere, he shows his commitment on and off the field. 6 receptions for 97 yards. He's PISSED when they lose. That's very unlike some of coaches & players that stalk the sidelines with big fat f*cking smiles on their faces.

Farzin
10-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Like you, everyone else feels bad for Tony. And like you mentioned, he cares about winning. Unlike some players on this team, they're just here for the money. Did anyone else see Bernard Pollard and Brandon Carr (it looked like Carr) laughing? I would love to know what was funny, but Pollard did something funny with his fingers. Just wondering if anyone saw that.

T-post Tom
10-19-2008, 10:29 PM
Like you, everyone else feels bad for Tony. And like you mentioned, he cares about winning. Unlike some players on this team, they're just here for the money. Did anyone else see Bernard Pollard and Brandon Carr (it looked like Carr) laughing? I would love to know what was funny, but Pollard did something funny with his fingers. Just wondering if anyone saw that.

Yep, saw that too. Losing is quickly becoming a way of life at Arrowhead. I guess as long as they're getting paid, certain coaches and players aren't bothered.

El Pendejo
10-19-2008, 10:31 PM

Yeah. He stink fingered Bunny Cote.

raybec 4
10-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah. He stink fingered Bunny Cote.

He shwed Carr the Billy Goat!

Farzin
10-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Losing is quickly becoming a way of life at Arrowhead.

I still keep thinking of that win VS Denver. I almost forgot what winning felt like. I remember walking out of Arrowhead that day. So many smiles on many faces following the game..

I bet you a lot of Pollard's friends and family members have already asked him what the heck he was doing. He'll probably be embaressed to find out the camera caught him (not to mention it happend after that long TD run.

Sure-Oz
10-19-2008, 11:12 PM
What did pollard do?

KC kid
10-19-2008, 11:14 PM
What did pollard do?

The idiot was cracking up laughing on the sidelines. I was mad to see it as well. I am glad you think failure is so fucking funny

Farzin
10-19-2008, 11:18 PM
What did pollard do?

The camera was just showing some players. They showed Page (with an angry face), Pollard (who's all happy) and Carr (talking to Pollard.)

Announcer: A tough day for those guys today.

Then out of the blue, Pollard moved his fingers up and down in a funky way while laughing with Carr. A bit hard to describe and I just thought it was funny he did that after what the announcer said.

I'm not trying to make a big deal out Pollard and what he did, but the thread starter was talking about how Tony, unlike some players (I used Pollard as the example) actually CARE!

Sure-Oz
10-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Pollard probably was reminiscing his 1 play of the season, tearing Tom Brady's knee apart...and that was a fluke.

Turk Mcbride looks to be the most POED on the field playing, talking shit to other players and showing frustration. No one should be laughing and having a grand time like that

kcxiv
10-19-2008, 11:27 PM
I missed the Croyle hit? anyone have a gif or a video of it? I for the first time in a long time missed part of a Chiefs game due to me in zzzzz land. lol

Swazey
10-20-2008, 12:20 AM
The idiot was cracking up laughing on the sidelines. I was mad to see it as well. I am glad you think failure is so ****ing funny

Yeah.. I was heated when I saw that. Page was a stone-cold statue sitting next to him... And I thought Tony was close to dropping a tear in the locker room when discussing Brodie... poor Kellie.

KCrockaholic
10-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Yeah.. I was heated when I saw that. Page was a stone-cold statue sitting next to him... And I thought Tony was close to dropping a tear in the locker room when discussing Brodie... poor Kellie.

when did you see this video of tony in the locker room? BTW, you need to change your avatar man...L.J. is a punk ass!

smittysbar
10-20-2008, 12:31 AM
when did you see this video of tony in the locker room? BTW, you need to change your avatar man...L.J. is a punk ass!

I saw it on the news tonight

KCrockaholic
10-20-2008, 12:40 AM
I saw it on the news tonight

ohh...dang i miss livin in KC sometimes... :(

Swazey
10-20-2008, 12:48 AM
BTW, you need to change your avatar man...L.J. is a punk ass!

Hence the avatar. One girl for every charge... I'm gonna have to start photoshopping it.