PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Peanut Announces Vice Presidential Selection

Ultra Peanut
10-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Dear ChiefsPlanet,

I wanted you to be the first to know: I've made my choice. After hours of deliberation and not just a little bit of groveling, I've decided upon a person I consider to have the experience and vision to step in and be a great ChiefsPlanet President if, god forbid, my power goes out and I'm unable to <strike>log in</strike> lead. So, without further ado, I'm proud to announce my selection:

Click here to be one of the first to know! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqvF_nsHCJI)

Hammock Parties
10-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Laughing my ass off.

pr_capone
10-19-2008, 11:17 PM
:clap:

Nicely done video!

I was hesitant to click in fear of a RickRoll.

Reaper16
10-19-2008, 11:18 PM
And thus shockwaves were sent through the Planet political landscape. This, folks, is a game-changer.

|Zach|
10-19-2008, 11:19 PM
I will be available for interviews and look forward to helping this candidate in any way I can.

Phobia
10-19-2008, 11:19 PM
Who?

Boon
10-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Is he a maverick?

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Wow....what a surprise....Heh.

ROFLROFLROFL

I gotta say though, you two DO make a great "team." Heh.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-19-2008, 11:26 PM
LMAO

Thig Lyfe
I hear Zach can see the Mane from his house.

Ultra Peanut
Is he a maverick?He's a wild man from the hinterlands, a reformer, a maverick, and most importantly, a real American. He fights for the rights of every man.

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2008, 11:27 PM
He's a wild man from the hinterlands, a reformer, a maverick, and most importantly, a real American. He fights for the rights of every man.

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebsm/hulkhogan/hulk_hogan_1.jpg

|Zach|
10-19-2008, 11:28 PM
UP brings a uniqueness to the office that the White House or country has never experienced.

Passionate and connected with a focus on respecting the rights of the American citizens.

irishjayhawk
10-19-2008, 11:28 PM
Perfect.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Chiefmerica will never elect a transgender to be president. /Big Daddy

Ultra Peanut
10-19-2008, 11:31 PM
UP brings a uniqueness to the office that the White House or country has never experienced.

Passionate and connected with a focus on respecting the rights of the American citizens.This is why I picked you.

I'll be in Tahiti. Catch you guys at the inauguration.

Chiefmerica will never elect a transgender to be president. /Big DaddyYou didn't harp on it enough to be an accurate impersonation, but fine effort. Best of luck as a third party spoiler, Mr. F.

irishjayhawk
10-19-2008, 11:35 PM
I hope I'm considered for Press Secretary. :p

Boon
10-19-2008, 11:35 PM
Where does he stand on the immanent housecleaning at 1 Arrowhead Drive?

|Zach|
10-19-2008, 11:36 PM
I am honored just to be a part of this great process. We are all lucky enough to live in a country where anyone with enough work and dedication can put themselves in a position to be successful and happy.

My lifelong experience with team sports has taught me how to work with people to combine individual responsibility and team work to create success.

As a freelance photographer I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of different people and have a keen eye for the big picture.

As a social media consultant I have learned how to use emerging technologies to reach out to people and compile important information to use in decision making.

But this isn't about me...this is about the people and the needs of this country. I am just a small voice in a Presidency that will put some of the best minds in their fields in a position to voice their opinions in order to bring the best information to President UP.

I will also be making "Over The Top" the official movie of the USA. Just say'n.

http://lyricsv5.free.fr/pix/bo6p.jpg

irishjayhawk
10-19-2008, 11:38 PM
How will you support Bob the Builder?

Ultra Peanut
10-19-2008, 11:38 PM
How will you support Bob the Builder?NO, IT'S FUCKED

|Zach|
10-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Where does he stand on the immanent housecleaning at 1 Arrowhead Drive?

The time for change at Arrowhead is needed.

Even through terrible showings my faith in a core group of player's on the Chiefs roster still remains.

A new GM is needed for the Chiefs. But, not just any change is good change. Mr. Hunt needs to look outside of this once proud but now stale organization to find real leadership that is focused on winning.

As VP I will keep an open door to Mr. Hunt and my office will assist the Kansas City Chiefs in any way they see fit.

irishjayhawk
10-19-2008, 11:40 PM
NO, IT'S ****ED

So, Bob the Builder will become Bob the Bum under your watch?

Ultra Peanut
10-19-2008, 11:41 PM
To follow up my Vice President's remarks, I will note that Germ Warfare officially operates under my campaign organization. It's a beneficial arrangement to all who wish to either see my election or depose the despots at 1 Arrowhead Drive.

So, Bob the Builder will become Bob the Bum under your watch?Let the free market determine ___ the ___'s fate.

|Zach|
10-19-2008, 11:43 PM
How will you support Bob the Builder?

When it comes to building, our campaign has always appreciated the support of the Doozers with donations of time and money.

We feel they represent some of the best qualities our citizens have to offer with their hard work ethic.

UP and I are proud to have their endorsement.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3efmPvrFy0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3efmPvrFy0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-19-2008, 11:43 PM
:clap:

Ultra Peanut
10-19-2008, 11:45 PM
When it comes to building, our campaign has always appreciated the support of the Doozers with donations of time and money.

We feel they represent some of the best qualities our citizens have to offer with their hard work ethic.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3efmPvrFy0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3efmPvrFy0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>Oh, my God.

I'VE MADE SUCH A WONDERFUL CHOICE

irishjayhawk
10-19-2008, 11:50 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3efmPvrFy0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3efmPvrFy0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ROFL

Awesome.

Phobia
10-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Oh, my God.

I'VE MADE SUCH A WONDERFUL EIGHTEENTH CHOICE

FYP

BigRock
10-19-2008, 11:53 PM
SUBLIMINAL BENOIT FOR THE WIN

HypnotizedMonkey
10-19-2008, 11:54 PM
Peanut Sack?

Simply Red
10-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Wow, yet another Blue Springs Graduate.

|Zach|
10-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Wow, yet another Blue Springs Graduate.

Football\VP Factory

smittysbar
10-20-2008, 12:09 AM
lol

noa
10-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Awesome video. I'll make sure to vote twice for you guys.

|Zach|
10-20-2008, 01:47 AM
UP and I believe you deserve better than noise and cheaply believing your vote can be bought with useless CP cash. We know how much you value your own voice in this election and we respect this board too much to cloud it with cut and paste ideologies that our opponents can't follow through with.

This campaign will not clutter your front page with endless rhetoric because we know the common family doesn't have time to waste sorting through political garbage on their way to the real threads this board provides.

Logical
10-20-2008, 01:53 AM
UP and I believe you deserve better than noise and cheaply believing your vote can be bought with useless CP cash. We know how much you value your own voice in this election and we respect this board too much to cloud it with cut and paste ideologies that our opponents can't follow through with.

This campaign will not clutter your front page with endless rhetoric because we know the common family doesn't have time to waste sorting through political garbage on their way to the real threads this board provides.Or is it that you don't have the ideas to offset the brainpower assembled at CRONUS/Simply Red that you want to bring 4 more years of the Bush policies with no new ideas?

Ultra Peanut
10-20-2008, 02:08 AM
We believe there's a big difference between offering (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=193366) your (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=193927) ideas (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=194113) and spamming the board.

|Zach|
10-20-2008, 02:18 AM
Or is it that you don't have the ideas to offset the brainpower assembled at CRONUS/Simply Red that you want to bring 4 more years of the Bush policies with no new ideas?

UP and I combine for more than 75k public posts made on this board. Our record is quite clear and out in the open. To assert that this candidate has any resemblance to George Bush shows that you may be out of touch with the daily happenings of your constituents.

Anyone that is aware of the life and positions of UP (formerly known as Psicosis) views this as a clear attempt by you to add dishonest discourse to these conversations. We believe the people deserve more than that.

You won't be able to find UP aligning himself with George Bush but the same can't be said for our opponent who openly admitted voting for Bush (Source: Chiefs Planet. October 24th, 2000. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=205921&postcount=30))

You people deserve integrity.

Ebolapox
10-20-2008, 04:48 PM
WE LOVE THE NOISE. WE LOVE THE FUNK. BRING US THE FUNK. WE LOVE THE FUNK

Fairplay
10-20-2008, 05:43 PM
I will consider your vote UP.

You are an honorable candidate.

Fairplay
10-20-2008, 06:04 PM
I will be available for interviews and look forward to helping this candidate in any way I can.

Zach here is a question for you.

As a VP who i find quite differs from UP.

How can you both find yourself on the same party ticket, and god forbid something happens to UP.

What would you do for this forum if you became President?

Logical
10-20-2008, 06:57 PM
UP and I combine for more than 75k public posts made on this board. Our record is quite clear and out in the open. To assert that this candidate has any resemblance to George Bush shows that you may be out of touch with the daily happenings of your constituents.

You people deserve integrity.CRONUS/Simply Red offer 77K of public posts on this BB and our record is equally clear, we stand for smaller more efficient government. And as long as you admit they are our constituents, I see no problem.:D

StcChief
10-20-2008, 07:04 PM
no freakin' way to vote for a guy that doesn't know if it's a boy or girl....

CRONUS/RED

Ultra Peanut
10-20-2008, 07:12 PM
no freakin' way to vote for a guy that doesn't know if it's a boy or girl....

CRONUS/REDI know I'm a girl. I knew that a long time ago. I realize that reading is difficult for a few people on here, but do at least make an effort to catch up.

luv
10-20-2008, 07:14 PM
Zach? And you were so close to having my vote.

Ultra Peanut
10-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Zach? And you were so close to having my vote.Zach is nice peoples. :(

Alternately, Zach is a non-factor. Hold your nose and vote UP!

StcChief
10-20-2008, 07:19 PM
I know I'm a girl. I knew that a long time ago. I realize that reading is difficult for a few people on here, but do at least make an effort to catch up. ok hard to vote for some one who cuts their Penis off and removes their testicles to become a "woman".... get a freakin' clue.

not a snowballs hell in chance of a vote for dog catcher.

Ultra Peanut
10-20-2008, 07:21 PM
ok hard to vote for some one who cuts their Penis off and removes their testicles to become a "woman".... get a freakin' clue.

not a snowballs hell in chance of a vote for dog catcher.Oh, wow. I had no idea StcChief was an ignorant fuck before! This is a shocking revelation!

luv
10-20-2008, 07:27 PM
ok hard to vote for some one who cuts their Penis off and removes their testicles to become a "woman".... get a freakin' clue.

Would you rather there be a nother gay man or another straight woman in the world? She knew what she wanted, went against nature, and achieved it.

Logical
10-20-2008, 08:22 PM

not a snowballs hell in chance of a vote for dog catcher.CRONUS/Simply Red never likes giving up a vote, but you can keep your vote Mr. StcChief if this sort of bigotry is how you roll. Please don't vote for us either.

Simply Red
10-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Props. Game on.

teedubya
10-20-2008, 09:11 PM
A vote for Simply Red and Cronus is a vote for attention whorism and thread pollution.

Fat Elvis
10-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Would you rather there be a nother gay man or another straight woman in the world? She knew what she wanted, went against nature, and achieved it.

So did UP really go for the change? I wasn't ever exactly sure if she went under the knife or not....

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-20-2008, 09:14 PM

die.

Fat Elvis
10-20-2008, 09:14 PM

Oh, and another point, I don't think that transgenderism necessarily translates to homosexuality pre-operative....

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Oh, and another point, I don't think that transgenderism necessarily translates to homosexuality pre-operative....

correct.

Simply Red
10-20-2008, 09:19 PM
correct.

I got that new Axe shower gel. It's called Snake Peel.

J Diddy
10-20-2008, 10:46 PM
I got that new Axe shower gel. It's called Snake Peel.

This post puzzles me.

:shrug:

Ultra Peanut
10-20-2008, 10:52 PM
I got that new Axe shower gel. This should be enough to disqualify the C/SR ticket.

boogblaster
10-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Let the Bloodenin' begin ..

|Zach|
10-20-2008, 11:30 PM
Zach here is a question for you.

As a VP who i find quite differs from UP.

How can you both find yourself on the same party ticket, and god forbid something happens to UP.

What would you do for this forum if you became President?

We are quite different but have a lot of the same core values supporting freedom of speech, personal liberties, pragmatic decision making, and a respect for the average citizen as someone worthy of honest discourse without cheap ploys to get votes.

What I can do for this forum is something our opponents have trouble doing because they can't stop posting threads. Listen. I will listen to the needs of CP's membership and the office of UP\Zach will facilitate helping with the issues of this great group of people in any way we can.

|Zach|
10-20-2008, 11:32 PM
A vote for Simply Red and Cronus is a vote for attention whorism and thread pollution.

Our opponents are both great people who I have had the pleasure of posting with for many years. They have a wealth of experience and great insights but UP and I feel we are more intune with the needs of the people and are consistent in our views.

Our opponents voted for Bush. UP and I had the good judgment from the start and we hope you and others will show good judgment here and now by voting for us.

Fairplay
10-21-2008, 03:10 AM
We are quite different but have a lot of the same core values supporting freedom of speech, personal liberties, pragmatic decision making, and a respect for the average citizen as someone worthy of honest discourse without cheap ploys to get votes.

What I can do for this forum is something our opponents have trouble doing because they can't stop posting threads. Listen. I will listen to the needs of CP's membership and the office of UP\Zach will facilitate helping with the issues of this great group of people in any way we can.

Yes, the other campaign is polluting the board. Plus SR posts some zany threads on the forum that make you think WTF is wrong with him.

We need a strong and stable Pres/VP for office. With honor and respect.
And if they have to accuse others that they are idiots and pillowbiters, then so be it.