PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Gunther in the Sporting News

Hammock Parties
10-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Toby Keith? Gunther, no.

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1486/goonul5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-21-2008, 08:12 PM
Gunther has The Drudge Report bookmarked...ROFL

A clown shoes site for a clown shoes coordinator. How apt.

Agent V
10-21-2008, 08:15 PM
The Doors and Toby Keith? Okaaaaay....

Fairplay
10-21-2008, 08:16 PM
"My bucket list: Help the Chiefs win a Superbowl."

Get ready to kick the bucket without that one on your list of accomplishments Gunther.

L.A. Chieffan
10-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Go back to Duetchland you kraut fuck

KCJohnny
10-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Gun loves Patton, was Raised by a Soldier and his motto is "ATTACK". His favorite NFL team as a kid was the Stram-led Chiefs. Ya gotta love this guy, even if the 2008 _efense is putrid.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Gun loves Patton, was Raised by a Soldier and his motto is "ATTACK". His favorite NFL team as a kid was the Stram-led Chiefs. Ya gotta love this guy, even if the 2008 _efense is putrid.

He should become our first male cheerleader.

CoMoChief
10-21-2008, 08:38 PM
The world stopped for a few minutes for him when he spoke with GWB??!?!?!

Time to let Gun go, he's obviously lost his fucking mind.

Ebolapox
10-21-2008, 08:44 PM
don't get me wrong. I love gun. I love his attitude. but, after hearing the same shit over and over and him throwing people under the bus, he needs to either be demoted to ONLY linebacker's coach, or shown the door overall. I get the feeling that his players are as sick of his attitude as we are.

teedubya
10-21-2008, 08:46 PM
Did he fucking dye his fucking hair? How fucking gay.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2008, 08:47 PM
Did he fucking dye his fucking hair? How fucking gay.

That picture is old. I haven't seen him with anything but white hair in quite some time.

When he was re-hired in 2004 he had dark hair at his PC. It was obviously a dye job.

Ebolapox
10-21-2008, 08:47 PM
another thing I just caught--he wants to trade places for a day with GWB.

ROFL

he wants to see what it would be like to be more hated? good luck with that.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2008, 08:48 PM
another thing I just caught--he wants to trade places for a day with GWB.

Who knew Gunther had the hots for Laura Bush?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Can we please send Gun to Mongolia to look for some relics.

Fairplay
10-21-2008, 08:50 PM

Patton's attack schemes are legendary. Always attack, put the enemy on their heels. Gotta love that.

Alas Gunther can only control so much these days. I blame that on Carl and Herm KCJ.

Hammock Parties
10-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Can we please send Gun to Mongolia to look for some relics.

MONGOLIA - DAY 16

I have found the legendary lost city of oldandcrustydefensiveplayers. The entrance was blocked by fallen rocks, but I got my trusty samoan guide, Junior Siavii, to clear a path. Onward.

LOST CITY - DAY 3

After searching fruitlessly for relics, I have made an incredible discovery! Here I found Kendrell Bell, Ty Law, Eric Hicks and Sammy Knight. Their powers are magnified in this place. I must capture their essence and return to Kansas City.

Ebolapox
10-21-2008, 09:14 PM
MONGOLIA - DAY 16

I have found the legendary lost city of oldandcrustydefensiveplayers. The entrance was blocked by fallen rocks...I will need more pieces to get this entrance unblocked.

MONGOLIA, YEAR 2 - DAY 18

Finally have pieces to unblock the entrance to the legendary city of oldandcrustydefensiveplayers. Will come down from command post to lead the men into bat..errr... digging.

MONGOLIA, YEAR 3 - DAY 4

After digging for several years, I've come to the conclusion that all we need are a few more guys to help dig. It wasn't my fault I was sent faulty pickaxes and guys to man them, even if I asked for them by name. I will become their personal drill instructor and come down from the command post AGAIN to aide in the new recruits' instruction.

MONGOLIA, YEAR 4 - DAY 48

Still no progress. As a matter of fact, we've actually ADDED rocks to the hole instead of removing it. I trust the men to dig it out again, though, cause they ripped their sleeves off. And they love my yellow shades.

FYP

KCJohnny
10-22-2008, 06:50 AM
Patton's attack schemes are legendary. Always attack, put the enemy on their heels. Gotta love that.

Alas Gunther can only control so much these days. I blame that on Carl and Herm KCJ.

And you'd be right. Gun was force fed this Cover 2 stuff by Herm who has never served as a D-Coord. Personally, methinks Gun hates it. The 1995-97 Chiefs were not exactly laden with stars, but still dominated the NFL (2 scoring titles). At least some of the credit for that success belongs to Gun. I would be willing to bet Marty didn't tell Gun what scheme he had to run regardless of the talent on hand. Herm brought Tampa 2 here without the horses to run the scheme. That was after pledging a more athlete-friendly offense that would emphasize the playmakers, not the plays.

One thing General Patton could do: put a merciless beat down on the enemy. His Soldiers feared him far more than they did the Nazis.

Brock
10-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Gunther, like Herm, should resign in shame.

DDO Nut
10-22-2008, 08:28 AM

So true

StcChief
10-22-2008, 08:51 AM
And you'd be right. Gun was force fed this Cover 2 stuff by Herm who has never served as a D-Coord. Personally, methinks Gun hates it. The 1995-97 Chiefs were not exactly laden with stars, but still dominated the NFL (2 scoring titles). At least some of the credit for that success belongs to Gun. I would be willing to bet Marty didn't tell Gun what scheme he had to run regardless of the talent on hand. Herm brought Tampa 2 here without the horses to run the scheme. That was after pledging a more athlete-friendly offense that would emphasize the playmakers, not the plays.

One thing General Patton could do: put a merciless beat down on the enemy. His Soldiers feared him far more than they did the Nazis.exactly.
Trying to run Tampa cover 2 without players.

as Stupid as Greg Robinson's schemes without players to fill 'em. (only Greg seemed in charge of the D)

KCJohnny
10-22-2008, 08:56 AM
exactly.
Trying to run Tampa cover 2 without players.

as Stupid as Greg Robinson's schemes without players to fill 'em. (only Greg seemed in charge of the D)

I think we could run Gun's schemes with 11 scrubs on the field and average a helluva lot less than 207 rushing yards allowed per game. I smell micro management to the nth power.

Sfeihc
10-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Seems like a fine coach. He'd make a heck of a head coach for some team.

BigChiefFan
10-22-2008, 12:50 PM
The Raiders need a new head coach. Gunther seems primed for the job.