PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Perception rather than balls is dragging our team down

CanadaKC
10-22-2008, 06:56 PM
When you digest everything that is going on...hiring Herm, thus coaching "just enough" to win the game "safely"...Clark Hunt saying absolutely NOTHING to his rabid core of fans regarding anything, and even denying he knows less than he actually does...the organization quick to respond to the NFL front office over any little slight regarding LJ...and thus LJ's politically-correct response...we can go on an on...but it does strike one quite clearly that gone are the days of passion and anger in football..only to be replaced my the moronic "perception police" in NYC....one big f#cked up corperation. Kills me to still try and love this league...ands team when they try and get away with this crap. Carry on...

Bwana
10-22-2008, 06:58 PM
I'll go with lack of balls and clueless management.

LOCOChief
10-22-2008, 07:00 PM
spot on. The NFL has truly become a joke, thank goodness for the CFL.

Blame Canada!!!!!!!

Hammock Parties
10-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Oh yeah, balls. IN MY MOUTH!

LOCOChief
10-22-2008, 07:09 PM
#1 episode

milkman
10-22-2008, 07:10 PM
The percetion that our guys can't make receptions, and that our QB will throw interceptions, and using this gameplan that was formed at the league's inception is what is dragging this team down.

I wish Herman ****ing Edwards parents would have used some sort of contraception.

Bugeater
10-22-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure I understand what your point is.

CanadaKC
10-22-2008, 08:13 PM
basically...the pussification of the NFL...has taken over...political correctness and image mean more to the league and it's filtering it's way onto the playing field...where it doesn't belong.

rad
10-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Oh yeah, balls. IN MY MOUTH!

You owe me a new keyboard.