PDA

View Full Version : MU Whats the deal with MU tailgating?

smittysbar
10-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Was thinking of going down to Homecoming this weekend. A friend called and told me he heard that they were not allowing anyone in to tailgate until 3 hrs before game. Something to do with some incidents that have happened earlier this year.

Is this correct? He said he saw it on ESPN

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-23-2008, 11:12 PM
Yeah. The head of security is a real bitch. Reactor used to be an awesome place to tailgate. You could get there at 10 and stay until friggin 6 o'clock then walk up and go to the game.

smittysbar
10-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Took the camper down last year, set up sat and TV outside, cooked a shit load of wings and had a ball last year. Pulled in on Friday night and left on Sun morning. But I think they raised the price to 100 or 150 this year.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-23-2008, 11:20 PM
That's why you'd see a city of people at reactor. It's like 15 bucks a car, but you'd see some crazy shit out there. People fucking out in the middle of fields, girls shitting in the woods, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together....mass hysteria.

tomahawk kid
10-24-2008, 06:15 AM
I think it's JUST for reactor field.

The rest of the lots and garages are open at normal times.

People f#cking in fields? Seriously?

Demonpenz
10-24-2008, 07:51 AM
it is college. I remember I saw some girls going down on guys like behind cars and shit back in the days That jungle juice will F you up

eazyb81
10-24-2008, 07:52 AM
it is college. I remember I saw some girls going down on guys like behind cars and shit back in the days That jungle juice will F you up

Isn't that normal for Joe Town?

Rooster
10-24-2008, 07:54 AM
That's why you'd see a city of people at reactor. It's like 15 bucks a car, but you'd see some crazy shit out there. People ****ing out in the middle of fields, girls shitting in the woods, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together....mass hysteria.

ROFL

Demonpenz
10-24-2008, 07:57 AM
Isn't that normal for Joe Town?

pretty much exept in joetown they ususally have sacks and sacks of dvd's on one hand and a cock in the other hand. Ususally giving blowjobs for hours and hours while their teeth fall out trying to get money for their meth addiction and blockbuster late fees

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-24-2008, 11:11 AM

I have seen two people fornicating (from a distance) in the middle of some switch grass before they did wholesale changes to the reactor lot.

smittysbar
10-24-2008, 11:12 AM

Oh thanks, we will just move when it opens.

CoMo, you going to be around? I might come down tonight. Depending on how much stuff I get done this afternoon.

tomahawk kid
10-24-2008, 12:45 PM
I have seen two people fornicating (from a distance) in the middle of some switch grass before they did wholesale changes to the reactor lot.

Awesome.

Mr. Plow
10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
giving blowjobs for hours and hours while their teeth fall out trying to get money for their meth addiction and blockbuster late fees

That made me laugh.