PDA

View Full Version : Poop I'm Sad....

Dayze
10-25-2008, 02:50 AM
:(as a result of my recent 'unemployment'....

I've opted to sell one of my mototcycles. (Sniff, sniff).

She will be gone tomorrow. I named her Roxanne, after much consideration; she was a goog scoot; no problems; reliable, dependable, gorgeous......

*sigh*
but, decisions had to be made (ie: house payments).

Is it odd that I feel guilty for letting such a great bike go? (No comments from the peanut gallery/CP :D)

I dunno; it's bitter sweet. She's going to a good owner; and I had some buffer room now for mortgages during the unemployment phase.....

uuuug.....this gut wrenching. For those who have never owned a bike (and subsequently named 'her', I doubt you'd understand), I'm not sure you can relate. But it's killin' me.

Luckily, I have "Ginger" - '08 CBR 600rr - to assist in my recovery. I think I may ride with the new owner to his domicile (he's a new rider)...just to make sure she gets there ok.
:(

KcMizzou
10-25-2008, 03:01 AM
Nothin' wrong with that at all. It sucks.

Hopefully at some point you'll replace "her".

Dayze
10-25-2008, 03:09 AM
Nothin' wrong with that at all. It sucks.

Hopefully at some point you'll replace "her".

Encouraging thoguhts.

I laughed at my wife when she let go of her Tiburon for a Beelte; and she was morrose (sp?).

Now I know what what it feels like.......STFU

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-25-2008, 04:00 AM
Roxanne.

You had to put on the red light (special).

badgirl
10-26-2008, 08:03 AM
I personally don't think its odd that you feel bad for letting your bike go, I am sure you worked hard to get it. Maybe one day when you get back to work you will be able to buy her back.

boogblaster
10-26-2008, 08:17 AM
I miss my ole truck .. she died a horrible death at the hands of a young whipper-snapper ... 71 ford f100 .. Looking for another ole beauty .. found a ole dodge 1/2 ton I think it's a 74 body is straight and powered by a 318 ci motor ... pretty reliable ole trucks ...

ziggysocki
10-26-2008, 08:47 AM
Sorry for your loss.... as a bike owner myself, I understand. Sometimes life is cruel.