PDA

View Full Version : Football Just sayin....

freestater
10-26-2008, 08:27 AM
We are sooo gonna kick yer asses. :D

Seriously, here's to a good game. Good *luck*. :rolleyes:

May we crush your hopes and dreams.

Bowser
10-26-2008, 08:29 AM

Hahahaha.

If we beat you guys, we're coming over to your Jets board and kicking your asses. A win on the road = hope for Herm and Carl, and that is not acceptable!

DaFace
10-26-2008, 08:30 AM
Sorry, you're a little late to be crushing any hopes or dreams this year. I think you'd probably crush us more if your team let us win, frankly.

TEX
10-26-2008, 08:30 AM

You can not hurt us anymore than HERM ****ING EDWARDS has. The ass kickings onky serve to get Herm the **** out of twon sooner. So, go ahead, kick away!

58-4ever
10-26-2008, 08:32 AM

Crush our hopes and dreams of what? Colquitt is already hurt buddy.

freestater
10-26-2008, 08:32 AM
Sorry, guys. As a Jets fan I understand football-hopelessness. Kinda like that Fosters-is-my-#2-beer-guy. Best of luck to ya' the rest of the way, but I seriously do want my Jets to kick yer asses all up-n-down the Meadowlands.

boogblaster
10-26-2008, 08:36 AM
Hopefully the youngsters will play you a decent game win or lose ...

Bugeater
10-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Sorry, guys. As a Jets fan I understand football-hopelessness. Kinda like that Fosters-is-my-#2-beer-guy. Best of luck to ya' the rest of the way, but I seriously do want my Jets to kick yer asses all up-n-down the Meadowlands.

Better watch it, them is fightin' words 'round here.

ElGringo
10-26-2008, 08:49 AM
I thought everyone had learned, it is not worth it to try to talk smack to Chiefs fans. No one can talk smack on our team better than we can, and we have practiced all year. I kinda hope the number 2 kicker (can't remember his name) goes down. I would love to see what would happen if we have no punter (more comic relief).

Bwana
10-26-2008, 08:51 AM
We have Herm, nothing you can do to us on the field today can come close to the pain you have already caused.

thebigragu
10-26-2008, 09:00 AM
We have Herm, nothing you can do to us on the field today can come close to the pain you have already caused.

We tried to warn you, and trust me fat ass lisp boy is no prize either

58-4ever
10-26-2008, 09:04 AM

who are you referring to troll?

thebigragu
10-26-2008, 09:05 AM
who are you referring to troll?

Mangini obviously

Bwana
10-26-2008, 09:15 AM

Hmm? It's like being given the choice of catching a roundhouse kick on the left side of my face, or the right side of my face, I see your point, but I would still take round boy over Herm.

Psyko Tek
10-26-2008, 10:26 AM
oh yeah,
well the winner gets HERM

Reerun_KC
10-26-2008, 10:27 AM
oh yeah,

Wow that is harsh...

JuicesFlowing
10-26-2008, 10:30 AM

I don't think you'll have to pray to the football gods today, sir.

Bwana
10-26-2008, 10:32 AM
oh yeah,

That was the most heartless post I have seen on here all year. :doh!:

58-4ever
10-26-2008, 10:34 AM
That was the most heartless post I have seen on here all year. :doh!:

Sooo, the winner is really the loser. And the loser becomes the winner. The paradox in this equation makes my head spin

Ebolapox
10-26-2008, 10:40 AM
heh, you think you can make our year any worse? go ahead and try. srsly. there's no fucking way you can do anything to us that hasn't already been done ad nauseum.

58-4ever
10-26-2008, 10:43 AM
heh, you think you can make our year any worse? go ahead and try. srsly. there's no ****ing way you can do anything to us that hasn't already been done ad nauseum.

Your avatar looks like that guy on Californication

KCrockaholic
10-26-2008, 10:44 AM
I thought everyone had learned, it is not worth it to try to talk smack to Chiefs fans. No one can talk smack on our team better than we can, and we have practiced all year. I kinda hope the number 2 kicker (can't remember his name) goes down. I would love to see what would happen if we have no punter (more comic relief).

why would you want that? Connor Barth is our MVP now that Colquitt is out...in Barth we trust!

Sure-Oz
10-26-2008, 10:44 AM

Way to go out on a limb...

anyway just another nail in herms coffin

KCUnited
10-26-2008, 10:51 AM
heh, you think you can make our year any worse? go ahead and try. srsly. there's no ****ing way you can do anything to us that hasn't already been done ad nauseum.

The only way our year can get worse is if some other team fucks around and loses to us.

kstater
10-26-2008, 10:56 AM
Oh yea? Well, you have Brett Favre at QB.

hmmm, doesn't work quite as well as when Testaverde was there.

JuicesFlowing
10-26-2008, 11:15 AM
It's already over, freestater. Thread over.