PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Numb!

JuicesFlowing
10-26-2008, 11:32 AM
It happened last week during the Titans game, but this week confirms it: I'm numb to Chiefs football for the first time in my life. I can finally watch the games objectively, without feeling pain on opponents touchdowns. I'm generally a homer, so this is saying something. Herm Edwards and Clark Hunt have poured acid on my fandom. Uh, go Chiefs?

jagerdrinker
10-26-2008, 11:59 AM
As I posted two weeks ago, I cancelled my Sunday ticket because I refuse to support this entity any further until there is a regime change. I'll still be on here for random musings and the friends that I've made, but I realize that there's nothing that shows management displeasure like empty seats and revenue loss.

JuicesFlowing
10-26-2008, 02:34 PM
I got a bit excited today. It almost made me ashamed. I wanted us to win, but seriously ...

gblowfish
10-26-2008, 02:39 PM
You need to buy your exciting 2009 Chiefs Season Tickets now...to re-capture that excitement! All major credit cards are accepted, and you get preference for (giggle....chortle...) playoff tickets.

JuicesFlowing
10-26-2008, 02:46 PM
You need to buy your exciting 2009 Chiefs Season Tickets now...to re-capture that excitement! All major credit cards are accepted, and you get preference for (giggle....chortle...) playoff tickets.

That's okay. I'm going to Arrowhead next week, and my *sshole is burning from Peterson. Ouch. Maybe I'll go again in 2011?

Rain Man
10-26-2008, 04:16 PM
I hate to admit it, but when the Jets got that long touchdown run, my reaction was "Hmm", accompanied by a look of mild detached annoyance.

JuicesFlowing
10-26-2008, 04:39 PM
I hate to admit it, but when the Jets got that long touchdown run, my reaction was "Hmm", accompanied by a look of mild detached annoyance.

Yes. Very true. I would have felt better if we lost 34-3.

Baby Lee
10-26-2008, 06:14 PM
Forgot all about them, until a Jet fan friend mentioned something at our pumpkin carving party tonight. I take it we lost.

blueballs
10-26-2008, 06:38 PM
now you know how your wife felt
about the head and shoulders last night

wazu
10-26-2008, 06:49 PM
Forgot all about them, until a Jet fan friend mentioned something at our pumpkin carving party tonight. I take it we lost.

Are you a woman?