PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Thigpen + TE's = Sweet!!!

max sleeper
10-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Tony G and COTTAM!!!! Things are looking pretty good... man I love seeing Tony in the open he looks like a giant out there. TD yes baby! Go Chiefs!!!!

dj56dt58
10-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Tony G and COTTAM!!!! Things are looking pretty good... man I love seeing Tony in the open he looks like a giant out there. TD yes baby! Go Chiefs!!!!

Thigpen is looking like Trent Green..stepping up into the pocket, patient, spreading the ball around, and taking off only when he has to. Offensive line doing a good job giving him time too

Discuss Thrower
10-26-2008, 12:40 PM
I've always wondered why HermCo wouldn't give the ball to Cottam in situations, that motherfucker presents a huge target for a rook QB to chuck the ball to in short scenarios.

blueballs
10-26-2008, 07:50 PM
COTTAM
WINNER WINNER
CHICKEN DINER

Reerun_KC
10-26-2008, 07:51 PM

Couldnt agree more, but this statement reminds me of....

http://www.edinformatics.com/inventions_inventors/Kool-AidMan.jpg

dallaschiefsfan
10-26-2008, 08:16 PM
I agree with this, mostly...but not to be the bearer of cynicism...we played a Jets team today that REALLY tried to lose...yet failed to succeed in their task. I see Cottam as a bright part of our future...and Thigpen will vacillate between horrible and decent all year.

blueballs
10-26-2008, 08:18 PM
petrolium jelly
can help keep you warm

luv
10-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Go Chiefs? I thought a 'true fan' wants to see them lose?

dtebbe
10-26-2008, 09:19 PM

Tony was throwing those DBs around like little bitches today. Taking that anger out in the right place (much better than spitting in the faces of women..)

DT

pr_capone
10-26-2008, 09:32 PM
I honestly think Cottam is gonna be a star in the league.

He showed some soft hands today and would have had a nice TD if he had not been just a touch overthrown.

Nice to see that the Chiefs have someone in place to take over for Tony G when it comes time for him to go... be it trade or retirement.