PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Question about the long run today (Jets)

Rain Man
10-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Was Pat Thomas in the game when that happened, or we were in a nickel or dime package? They kept replaying it, but they wouldn't start before the snap and I was too far from the TV to see who the linebackers were. I noticed that Dorsey took himself out of the play pretty quickly, and I could never see Pat Thomas.

Overall, I thought it was a pretty good game by the Chiefs, and our game plan wasn't een overly stupid or anything. Bradley looked very good at WR, and of course Thigpen cemented himself as our starter for the rest of the year (heh-heh). Overall, I was not displeased other than of course losing the game.

SDChief
10-26-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm pretty sure we were in nickel. DJ got swept away like a beach home in a hurricane though

OnTheWarpath15
10-26-2008, 05:21 PM
DJ took himself out of the play, then Pollard took a terrible angle.

Ultimately that play is on DJ, IMO.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-26-2008, 05:21 PM
That cut back lane was fucking cavernous.

boogblaster
10-26-2008, 05:22 PM
It was off-tackle to their left, our right, with no one at home ... the hole looked like you could of drove your truck thru it ....

"Bob" Dobbs
10-26-2008, 05:24 PM
I remember them saying on the telecast that we were, in fact, in a nickle.

suds79
10-26-2008, 05:26 PM
I'd have to look at the video again but I thought I remember an O-linemen getting up on the MLB but I'm not sure.

Either way. With as many big runs we've given up the middle, I think it's clear to say that our DT & MLB play (and obviously not just that) has been pretty pathetic this year.