PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mark Bradley.

Micjones
10-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Five catches, 42 yards, 1 TD.
Impressive performance. This guy's asserted himself over Receivers who have been with this team all year.

I hope this is an indication of what is to come.
If he can continue to take pressure off of Gonzalez and Bowe we might really be able to get some things done offensively.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Wow, he is 2nd in reception as far as WR's go. Man that darling is amazing isnt he.

SDChief
10-26-2008, 09:03 PM
he almost looks identical to Bowe when you can't read his jersey.

TRR
10-26-2008, 09:03 PM
Bradley was a unique talent at Oklahoma. If he continues to stay healthy and improve, he will be the #2 WR that KC has been looking for. I was excited to see him make some plays out there today.

Chicago thought they had a #1 after his first season with the Bears. In limited action, he looked very consistent. However, the injury really got him lost in the shuffle.

Their loss...KC gain.

pr_capone
10-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Wow, he is 2nd in reception as far as WR's go. Man that darling is amazing isnt he.

ROFL

I think Bradley stands a good chance at sticking with the Chiefs for a while.

The way he brought in the pass in the end zone and made sure to put both feet in has put him FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR ahead of Webb already.

DeezNutz
10-26-2008, 09:05 PM
has put him FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR ahead of Webb already.

Who?

pr_capone
10-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Who?

Exactly

Spicy McHaggis
10-26-2008, 09:07 PM
The way he brought in the pass in the end zone and made sure to put both feet in has put him FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR ahead of Webb already.

Jeez, I seriously forgot Webb was even on the team.

teedubya
10-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Cut Webb, so Bowe can get #80

pr_capone
10-26-2008, 09:13 PM
Cut Webb and make him pay back everything we have given him, then Bowe can get #80

FYP

RustShack
10-26-2008, 09:13 PM
Cut Webb, so Bowe can get #80

Bowe got an 82 Tattoo now too, I doubt hes changing.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Wow, he is 2nd in reception as far as WR's go.

that is truly remarkable and speaks volumes of this team's shittiness.

chiefbowe82
10-26-2008, 09:33 PM
we need a qb, wr, rg, rt, rde, mlb, olb, possibly a kicker
good news is we have unlimted cap and high picks

pr_capone
10-26-2008, 09:37 PM

We may not need a WR if Bradley & Franklin pan out.

The combination of Bowe, Bradley, & Franklin does not sound all that bad to me.

chiefbowe82
10-26-2008, 09:39 PM

true franklin just hasn't really done anything, and i don't want to crown bradley just yet, 9 more games to find out.

Reerun_KC
10-26-2008, 09:39 PM

Give us a new GM and a HC with his coaching staff and I would whack my johnson with a hammer for an hour...

That would be the first time in 20 years we would actually have hope to build a NFL franchise.

raybec 4
10-26-2008, 09:40 PM

I agree, Franklin did however cost us the game if you listen to Herm.

chiefbowe82
10-26-2008, 09:41 PM
Give us a new GM and a HC with his coaching staff and I would whack my johnson with a hammer for an hour...

That would be the first time in 20 years we would actually have hope to build a NFL franchise.

I fully expect those two to return next season.

raybec 4
10-26-2008, 09:41 PM
That TD catch was awesome,BTW.

RustShack
10-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Players like Williams at OLB and Niswanger at Center(or maybe RG?) can live another day, players like Pat Thomas, Adrian Jones, Damian McIntosh need replaced this offseason if not this year. Upgrades at those positions would be nice, but right now there are more needs. Our biggest need though is to clear this team of Carl and Herm cronies.

triple
10-26-2008, 10:03 PM
> Darling

RealSNR
10-26-2008, 10:14 PM
So if we have found an offense with Thigpen and Bradley (again, gotta show me against defenses not named the Jets) then we might win a couple more games. That would cut into our draft position.

We might be able to get someone like Crabtree at 5 or 6. That would be REALLY huge. We could cut Webb and Darling altogether and not have to have a training camp heart attack when Maurice Price gets cut

boogblaster
10-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Youth movement is here .. now move out the ole-fart coaching and we just might resemble a team in the next couple years ...

KCrockaholic
10-26-2008, 10:55 PM
he almost looks identical to Bowe when you can't read his jersey.

funny you say that, I said the same thing after I saw that screen pass that went for about 10. reminded me of Bowe. maybe a change of colors is just what he needed to become what he was supposed to be. he was a bust in Chicago

kcpasco
10-26-2008, 11:20 PM
That was a great catch he made for a TD, I thought for sure the refs were gonna fuck him on that one though.

dtrain
10-26-2008, 11:32 PM
[QUOTE=SNR;5156561]So if we have found an offense with Thigpen and Bradley (again, gotta show me against defenses not named the Jets) then we might win a couple more games. That would cut into our draft position.

Not with Herm coaching!

TrickyNicky
10-26-2008, 11:44 PM
It's kind of like all a receiver has to do is contribute ANYTHING and he would be the clear #2.

Something similar is that Hali now leads the starting D-Linemen in sacks with 1. SACKMASTER!

milkman
10-29-2008, 06:15 AM
It's kind of like all a receiver has to do is contribute ANYTHING and he would be the clear #2.

Something similar is that Hali now leads the starting D-Linemen in sacks with 1. SACKMASTER!

He's only tied for the lead.

SAUTO
10-29-2008, 07:25 AM
He's only tied for the lead.

1 game< 6 games

TommyHawk69
10-29-2008, 07:47 AM
Bradley is a big time upgrade over darling. But they still are gonna draft a reciever.

whoman69
10-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Players like Williams at OLB and Niswanger at Center(or maybe RG?) can live another day, players like Pat Thomas, Adrian Jones, Damian McIntosh need replaced this offseason if not this year. Upgrades at those positions would be nice, but right now there are more needs. Our biggest need though is to clear this team of Carl and Herm cronies.

Frankly we probably have to replace 3 players on the offensive line. When you have as much cap room as we do, replacing players is not the issue. We can't go through another year in which we take any player that is availble and put him in the slot. We can't go into the season wondering whether 4 of our offensive line positions are going to pan out, along with 2 of 3 linebackers and happy hopes that our safeties will finally click.
All bets are out the window if Herm is back.

StcChief
10-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Frankly we probably have to replace 3 players on the offensive line. When you have as much cap room as we do, replacing players is not the issue. We can't go through another year in which we take any player that is availble and put him in the slot. We can't go into the season wondering whether 4 of our offensive line positions are going to pan out, along with 2 of 3 linebackers and happy hopes that our safeties will finally click.
All bets are out the window if Herm is back.ALL BETS are out the window until construction is over. seems obvious to me that paying out money for OL players is not a priority. FA or new draftees.

Micjones
10-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Bradley is a big time upgrade over darling. But they still are gonna draft a reciever.

As they should, but if he plays well the rest of this year that won't be as big a priority. You won't have to go there in Round 1 or Round 2.

Honestly that's what I'm hoping for given all of the other areas we need to improve.

Like RustShack said, certain players will get another year at their respective positions. Our best bet is to identify a few key contributors before the year's up to make Draft day decisions easier.

If he's really good you might be able to take a flyer on a guy on Day 2.
We do still have Franklin. He deserves time to prove himself as well.

Webb's time is done here though.