PDA

View Full Version : Football 5 goats from Week 8

The Franchise
10-28-2008, 04:27 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=8726096&MSNHPHMA#sport=Adam%20Schein&photo=8728234

#2 - Derrick Johnson

If the Chiefs linebacker held on to a Brett Favre fourth-quarter pass, Johnson takes it to the house for a 10-point Kansas City lead. He dropped it. The Jets scored on the drive after the drop.

#5 - Herm Edwards

It was somewhere between classic and ironic to see the ultra-conservative Herm sit on the football and run down the stretch instead of letting Tyler Thigpen throw the ball in a game he dominated. Jets fans remember this script well when Edwards ran the Jets.

ModSocks
10-28-2008, 04:34 PM
stop the humiliation...

Reerun_KC
10-28-2008, 05:42 PM
But it was the right call, we tried to stop being so predictable throwing the ball and wanted to dominate with our power running game...

It was the right call, no need to risk a turnover /Zouk

DaneMcCloud
10-28-2008, 05:45 PM
But it was the right call, we tried to stop being so predictable throwing the ball and wanted to dominate with our power running game...

It was the right call, no need to risk a turnover /Zouk

I was at the game, 50 yard line, just in front of the owner's box.

I turned to my friends on fourth down of that series and said "It's over. Jets win". They didn't believe me.

Unfortunately, I was right.

StcChief
10-28-2008, 05:46 PM

It was the right call, no need to risk a turnover /Zoukother than the fact WE DID NOT HAVE A POWER RUNNER.

Reerun_KC
10-28-2008, 05:48 PM
I was at the game, 50 yard line, just in front of the owner's box.

I turned to my friends on fourth down of that series and said "It's over. Jets win". They didn't believe me.

Unfortunately, I was right.

Well it was obvious what was going to happen, there was no way the Chiefs were going to successfuly run the ball 6+ times and get 20+ yards to ice the game...

I know Herm loves his ultra safe chicken shit 4 minute offense... But when the other team's players, coaches, fans, hot dog vendors and parking lot attendants know what the freak Herm is going to run. It isnt hard to stop them .5 yards short.....

Reerun_KC
10-28-2008, 05:49 PM
other than the fact WE DID NOT HAVE A POWER RUNNER.

Will have to watch the tape and get back with you...

StcChief
10-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Well it was obvious what was going to happen, there was no way the Chiefs were going to successfuly run the ball 6+ times and get 20+ yards to ice the game...

I know Herm loves his ultra safe chicken shit 4 minute offense... But when the other team's players, coaches, fans, hot dog vendors and parking lot attendants know what the freak Herm is going to run. It isnt hard to stop them .5 yards short.....yep.... I hope McCloud won money......

this team under HERMS THUMB is so predicatable at the end it's sick.... been going on since the arrival of Herm.....

the reason we beat Dungver was just enough scores. 33 THAT''S WAY OVER ARENA LEAGUE how could we lose.