PDA

View Full Version : Poop Flu shots

10-28-2008, 05:27 PM
I love it when I go to get my shot and end up with the flu the same week.:cuss:

jidar
10-28-2008, 05:34 PM
The shot causes flu-like symptoms. It's not as bad as the real flu, but for some people it can be pretty close.
In all cases though it should be a quicker recovery.

StcChief
10-28-2008, 05:37 PM
works great to the immediate need. if your in the age range get one.

10-28-2008, 05:37 PM
The shot causes flu-like symptoms. It's not as bad as the real flu, but for some people it can be pretty close.

I get the shot yearly, as does the rest of my family, and I rarely ever have symptoms afterwards. Especially not within 24 hours.

Deberg_1990
10-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Most overrated shot of all time.

luv
10-28-2008, 05:39 PM

Yep. I got a flu shot, and it hasn't affected me. I used to tend to get really sick about once or twice a year. Since I've been getting the flu shot, it's gradually gotten better.

Reerun_KC
10-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Never get sick, until I get a flu shot, then I am hosed for 3-4 days, just down right sick..

No flu shot, never sick, get shot, hosed!

kcfanintitanhell
I don't get one. I wash my hands a whole lot, and keep my fingers crossed when I'm not washing my hands.

'Hamas' Jenkins
I love it when I go to get my shot and end up with the flu the same week.:cuss:

Ha. Ha. You suck.

:D

10-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Ha. Ha. You suck.

:D scuse me while a cough on you!!!!!:cuss::D

The Franchise
10-28-2008, 06:34 PM
All the flu shot does is protect you from last years flu virus.

Fuck the flu shot.

StcChief
10-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Most overrated shot of all time.until you've had a week of this flu.....

wait until your in your late 30s and may have a weakened immune system for some reason... you won't miss another one.

Floridafan
10-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Flu Shot and Alzheimer’s

Since flu shot season is approaching I thought it appropriate to remind everyone that according to Hugh Fudenberg, MD, the world's leading immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our time (over 850 papers in peer reviewed journals), if an individual has had five consecutive flu shots their chance of getting Alzheimer's disease is ten times higher than if they had one, two or no shots. (1)
Dr. Fudenberg claims this is due to the mercury and aluminum in flu shots (and many childhood and RhoGam shots); these toxins buildup in the brain causing cognitive dysfunction. Is that why Alzheimer's is expected to quadruple? (2)

By the way, to disprove the Alzheimer’s/flu shots connection some Toronto MDs went to nursing homes and asked people with Alzheimer’s if they remember getting a flu shot. Most said they didn’t remember getting one. Not surprising since Alzheimer’s victims may not remember the names of their spouse. Anyway, based on this “research” they concluded the flu shots were safe but the disclaimer at the bottom of the abstract negated its value: “Because of the self-reported nature of the risk factor questionnaire we cannot exclude the possibility of recall bias.” (3) Can you believe that the media reported this as “proof” the flu shot was safe? They didn’t mention the disclaimer. Maybe they all had too many flu shots?

(1) Dr. Fudenberg at the NVIC International Vaccine Conference, Arlington, VA September, 1997. Quoted with permission.
(2) John's Hopkins Newsletter Nov 1998.
(3) Verreault R, Laurin D, Lindsay, J, et al Past exposure to vaccines and subsequent risk of Alzheimer’s disease. CMAJ 2001;165(11):1495-8

Note: Dr. Fudenberg's web site is: http://members.aol.com/nitrf I recommend you visit it. Fascinating stuff there.

Floridafan
10-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Take it from a true insider...

If you know someone who's feeling fearful and vulnerable because they haven't been able to get a flu shot this year, share this quote with them:

"There is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza...they are worthless."

That quote comes from Dr. J. Anthony Morris, research virologist and onetime Chief Vaccine Control Officer of the FDA. Dr. Morris was dismissed by the FDA for making comments such as the one above.

Heavens! We can't have an FDA official going around making statements that would endanger the healthy profits of drug manufacturers!

To Your Good Health,

Jenny Thompson
Health Sciences Institute

Floridafan
10-28-2008, 06:43 PM
SIXTY KIDS VACCINATED AGAINST THE FLU, DIE OF THE FLU
JON RAPPOPORT see more at www.nomorefakenews.com

JANUARY 10, 2004. NY Times. Lawrence Altman, the dean of American medical writers, reported that 93 children have died from the flu this season in the US. Altman states: "Thirty-three of the victims had not been vaccinated. The disease control agency [CDC] recommends vaccination for all healthy children 6 months and older."

Okay Altman...therefore? Are we supposed to imagine that he doesn't see the corollary of what he just wrote? He's brain addled? He can't take the next logical step? He can't push the ball with his nose one last inch? He refuses to mention THEREFORE, 60 OF THE CHILDREN WHO DID DIE FROM THE FLU WERE VACCINATED AGAINST IT.

Hello? Gosh o gee, if I were an editor at the NY Times, I would have blasted the headline: 60 VACCINATED CHILDREN DIE OF FLU ANYWAY. And then I might insert a sub-head: WHOLE VACCINE CAMPAIGN CALLED INTO DOUBT. But no.

And how many readers of the Times do you imagine caught the omission? How many will write a letter to the paper? Oh well, just another day in journalism hell. How about a little interview with a mother of a child who died, who says, "WE THOUGHT OUR GIRL WAS PROTECTED AFTER SHE GOT THE SHOT, BUT THEN SHE DIED. WHAT'S GOING ON?"

How about asking the head of the CDC to comment on the fact that two-thirds of the kids who have died so far received the vaccine? This is fake news at its best. Reverse the whole meaning of the facts. Spin it to the wrong side. "All those kids who got the shot died, but the CDC says vaccinate your kid." And you thought the Jayson Blair scandal at the Times was bad? It was just a tempest in a teacup. THIS is bad. This is the kind of reporting that wouldn't even get by a bored-to-death teacher at a college journalism class. THIS is about health and illness and death. This is madness.

This is a very powerful piece about a mother who "thanks" the MDs and drug companies for causing her child's autism: http://help-bradley.tripod.com/