PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Matt Stafford should be the QB we target

Pages : [1] 2

ChiefsCountry
10-28-2008, 07:03 PM
As many of you know I was a big supporter of Sam Bradford as our choice for quarterback of the Chiefs through the draft and my opinion on Matt Stafford was iffy. But as I said in these posts - I would give him a chance to change my mind:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5051335&postcount=313
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5051573&postcount=323

I DVRed all of the Georgia games - Alabama, Vandy, Tennessee, and LSU. Plus all of the Oklahoma games - TCU, Texas, Baylor, Kansas, and Kansas State. I am sick of hearing Sic em Dawgs and Boomer Sooner by the way. By biggest concern watching Stafford last year was his decision making and from the South Carolina game this year. From Alabama on to present, he has greatly improved in that regard. He forces alot of stuff bc of the confidence he has in his arm, but that is something that is correctable with the right coaching. Another ChiefsPlanet myth is that he doesnt have that much talent to play with - Green will be a first rounder and Massaquoi will get a paycheck in the NFL. Thats alot more than alot of teams. Granted its not like Oklahoma but other than USC and Texas, who has that kind of talent that Oklahoma does. His line is sort of suspect mainly bc its pretty young. IMO he has grown up quite a bit as a leader, which was another of my concerns with him. That Georgia team has rallied around him look at the LSU game for example. I think he has it all to be the franchise quarterback.

Now to Bradford, I still like him alot just not as the #1 guy anymore. I think he will be a great NFL quarterback. Just I have a few more questions on him right now but put him in the right situation and look out.

RustShack
10-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Stafford for Chiefs future!!! Fuck you Detroit!

MIAdragon
10-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Well its settled then.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:08 PM
And he finally comes around...as much as I like SC I think only 1 of their WR's has a legit NFL future maybe 2 if Ronald Johnson develops.

alanm
10-28-2008, 07:10 PM
Stafford for Chiefs future!!! **** you Detroit!Doesn't matter if we want him or not he won't be there if Detroit remains winless. Because sure as hell they'll be all over him first.

Nero's Neptune
10-28-2008, 07:10 PM
I DVRed all of the Georgia games - Alabama, Vandy, Tennessee, and LSU. Plus all of the Oklahoma games - TCU, Texas, Baylor, Kansas, and Kansas State. I am sick of hearing Sic em Dawgs and Boomer Sooner by the way. By biggest concern watching Stafford last year was his decision making and from the South Carolina game this year. From Alabama on to present, he has greatly improved in that regard. He forces alot of stuff bc of the confidence he has in his arm, but that is something that is correctable with the right coaching. Another ChiefsPlanet myth is that he doesnt have that much talent to play with - Green will be a first rounder and Massaquoi will get a paycheck in the NFL. Thats alot more than alot of teams. Granted its not like Oklahoma but other than USC and Texas, who has that kind of talent that Oklahoma does. His line is sort of suspect mainly bc its pretty young. IMO he has grown up quite a bit as a leader, which was another of my concerns with him. That Georgia team has rallied around him look at the LSU game for example. I think he has it all to be the franchise quarterback.

Now to Bradford, I still like him alot just not as the #1 guy anymore. I think he will be a great NFL quarterback. Just I have a few more questions on him right now but put him in the right situation and look out.[/QUOTE]

Dick Curl?

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Well preferably all these coaches will be gone......hell there are guys in the NFL now that are successful who think to much of their arms sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Favre played like that from his good years to now.

kcxiv
10-28-2008, 07:16 PM
As horrible as we are, we arent the worst team in the NFL. So we wont be picking 1-2 i think. Detroit and Cinci.

Deberg_1990
10-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Stafford will be a bust, just like Matt Ryan was!!

jaa1025
Say no to Stafford, Say yes to Freeman!!

Mr. Arrowhead
glad you came around and have seen the light

ChiefsCountry
10-28-2008, 07:18 PM

:ksu::homer:

Deberg_1990
Detroit and Cinci.

That last game of the year Cinci Vs. Chiefs is shaping up to be huge.

Mr. Arrowhead

LMAO I dont have a big problem with Freeman, but if your saying that we should take Freeman over stafford, then your on some major Drugs

KCCHIEFS27
10-28-2008, 07:20 PM
Lions have a QBOTF..there bringing in Culpepper to teach the young D.Stanton the x's and o's of the game..they won't take a QB if at number 1..and my question to the planet is, what happens when Tyler Thigpen wins 5 or 6 games this year?

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:22 PM
The Bengals aren't drafting a QB Palmer is signed to a huge contract through 2014.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Lions have a QBOTF..there bringing in Culpepper to teach the young D.Stanton the x's and o's of the game..they won't take a QB if at number 1..and my question to the planet is, what happens when Tyler Thigpen wins 5 or 6 games this year?

Tyler Thigpen will be lucky to win one game..if you haven't noticed the Jets aren't a very good team.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 07:24 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 07:26 PM
The one thing Chiefs fans should be hoping for is that Brian Orakpo has some ungodly fucking workouts--I'm talking Mike Mamula breeds with Gholston with a little Calvin Johnson mixed in.

He needs to be so tantalizing, that Detroit simply cannot pass him up with #1 overall (and hopefully their new staff is high on Stanton).

Your other hope is that Oher makes Roaf look like Jordan Black at the combine.

That's our only contingency plan.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:27 PM
The one thing Chiefs fans should be hoping for is that Brian Orakpo has some ungodly fucking workouts--I'm talking Mike Mamula breeds with Gholston with a little Calvin Johnson mixed in.

He needs to be so tantalizing, that Detroit simply cannot pass him up with #1 overall (and hopefully their new staff is high on Stanton).

Your other hope is that Oher makes Roaf look like Jordan Black at the combine.

That's our only contingency plan.

Michael Johnson could put up numbers like that...the guy who I think blows the field away on combine day is Vontae Davis though.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-28-2008, 07:30 PM
What round was stanton drafted in?

Direckshun
10-28-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm starting to think we may be better off taking a shot at a 3rd or 4th rounder this year and waiting for a more talented crop in 2010.

But I'm evolving on this all the time. Right now I'm loving one of those OTs as our first rounder.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Michael Johnson could put up numbers like that...the guy who I think blows the field away on combine day is Vontae Davis though.

Orakpo has a 500+ lb. bench and squats over 650...or so the rumor is. If he actually runs in the 4.6 range, that would give him workouts equivalent to Gholston.

Johnson will not rep an insanely high number, his arms are too long.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 07:31 PM
What round was stanton drafted in?

2nd pick of the 2nd round, IIRC.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm starting to think we may be better off taking a shot at a 3rd or 4th rounder this year and waiting for a more talented crop in 2010.

But I'm evolving on this all the time. Right now I'm loving one of those OTs as our first rounder.

You need to verify this because Stafford would be the 1st pick of the next 3 or 4 drafts maybe more depending on what is way down the line....

So I'm not seeing this more talented crop.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-28-2008, 07:34 PM
2nd pick of the 2nd round, IIRC.
I wonder why he hasnt seen the field

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 07:35 PM
I wonder why he hasnt seen the field

Injuries.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 07:37 PM
You need to verify this because Stafford would be the 1st pick of the next 3 or 4 drafts maybe more depending on what is way down the line....

So I'm not seeing this more talented crop.

Assuming almost no one comes out next year:

You would have

Sanchez
Bradford
Freeman
Jevan Snead
Colt McCoy

Maybe guys like Jimmy Clausen, Mitch Mustain (ROFL) or Juice LMAO

I don't see it either, but I'm not that eazy guy who is absolutely infatuated with Freeman.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:40 PM
If this team drafted Colt McCoy I'd give up, his red flags should just flash to everyone to stay away.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 07:41 PM
If this team drafted Colt McCoy I'd give up, his red flags should just flash to everyone to stay away.

Yeah but he's a leader and he's in the Big XII.

KCrockaholic
10-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Doesn't matter if we want him or not he won't be there if Detroit remains winless. Because sure as hell they'll be all over him first.

its gonna come down to Chiefs vs Bengals man. late in the season, #1 pick bowl! loser, wins

Mecca

Considering nearly every single team in the big 12 is running the spread now I don't really think we should be drafting any offensive players from that conference...

KCrockaholic

ill take him as a back-up

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Considering nearly every single team in the big 12 is running the spread now I don't really think we should be drafting any offensive players from that conference...

I'd draft Duke Robinson.

KCrockaholic
10-28-2008, 07:44 PM

maybe except wide reciever.

KCrockaholic
10-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Assuming almost no one comes out next year:

You would have

Sanchez
Bradford
Freeman
Jevan Snead
Colt McCoy

Maybe guys like Jimmy Clausen, Mitch Mustain (ROFL) or Juice LMAO

I don't see it either, but I'm not that eazy guy who is absolutely infatuated with Freeman.

honestly Freeman sucks, Bradford might not even come out this year, hes only a redshirt sophomore...he could easily stay and contend for Heisman next year

ChiefsCountry

I'd draft Maclin.

Mecca
Robinson is obviously an exception, and for that other post, playing in the spread hurts WR's in their development for the NFL game.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 07:47 PM
I'd draft Maclin.

I'd have a concern about his route running seeing that pretty much every play Missouri runs is a screen, drag or flat/curl combo.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:47 PM
I'd draft Maclin.

I wouldn't..not for where he's gonna get picked anyway. His 40 time will vault him in a bad WR year probably into the middle of the 1st round and I don't see him being worth that. I don't think he's ever a #1 in the NFL.

Direckshun
10-28-2008, 07:52 PM

Weren't you pimping Crabtree a couple months ago?

"Bowe + Crabtree would help out our run game"? Ring any bells?

ChiefsCountry
10-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Maclin would be the perfect fit next to Bowe.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Weren't you pimping Crabtree a couple months ago?

"Bowe + Crabtree would help out our run game"? Ring any bells?

You know I've watched more of that guy......I'm not really sure what he is...in the NFL game he won't be considered fast, so then you start to think what is he? Is he Larry Fitzgerald or is he just another big time college player who struggles in the NFL because he can't separate.

EyePod
10-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Does Stafford run the spread?

ChiefsCountry
10-28-2008, 07:57 PM

No, Georgia runs a Pro Set.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 07:57 PM

No Georgia actually does this really funky thing where the QB takes snaps from under center.

EyePod
10-28-2008, 08:02 PM
No Georgia actually does this really funky thing where the QB takes snaps from under center.

I just get afraid of QB's that are always taking the snaps from the gun. Thanks for answering btw. I mean, I really thought Cutler and Matt Ryan would be blowing the big ones by now, but I really think that them being on just above average teams (not the amazingly offensive ones) helped them. They were used to being chased down in a game and having to make throws under pressure. I wouldn't be suprised if Leinart was sacked less than 20 times in his career, and look at him sucking it up... (on the bench)

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 08:06 PM
The WR I like most in this draft is Darius Heyward Bey. No way he lasts til the second, though.

duncan_idaho
10-28-2008, 08:06 PM

No. At least not all the time.

Oklahoma runs a combination of pro-style and shotgun spread. They run hurry-up occasionally, but not exclusively.

I'm of the opinion that if Bradford isn't there this year, you take the best OL on the board (Michael Oher? The Bama tackle - know he's too short to play LT, but I think he could be a very good RT), suck for another year and try to grab Bradford or another QB next year.

Just say "no" to Matt "Jeff George" Stafford.

Chief Bootknocka
10-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Book it. Stafford is not coming out this year. His coaches and advisors, former NFL quarterbacks, are telling him to stay for his senior year.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Book it. Stafford is not coming out this year. His coaches and advisors, former NFL quarterbacks, are telling him to stay for his senior year.

I'm not believing this without a link.

He's a mortal lock for #1 without a rookie cap.

milkman
10-28-2008, 08:10 PM

Oklahoma runs a combination of pro-style and shotgun spread. They run hurry-up occasionally, but not exclusively.

I'm of the opinion that if Bradford isn't there this year, you take the best OL on the board (Michael Oher? The Bama tackle - know he's too short to play LT, but I think he could be a very good RT), suck for another year and try to grab Bradford or another QB next year.

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 08:11 PM
ROFL

I thought that post was written by Gunther Fan at first.

jaa1025
10-28-2008, 08:17 PM

KSU runs a prostyle offense as well...just throwing that out there.

milkman
10-28-2008, 08:20 PM
I thought that post was written by Gunther Fan at first.

We've had 2nd rate QBs in KC for so long, we don't know what a real QB looks like when we see one.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 08:23 PM
If Matt Stafford is Jeff George then Sam Bradford is Chad Pennington.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 08:25 PM

That was a dumbass response by that guy. If you watch any of Stafford's interviews he comes off as intelligent, likable, and coachable, and he's a leader on the field.

That's pretty much a polar opposite of Jeff George.

Basileus777
KSU runs a prostyle offense as well...just throwing that out there.

I wouldn't mind taking Freeman in the 2nd.

milkman

No, I think a better comparison would be Damon Huard.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 08:27 PM
That was a dumbass response by that guy. If you watch any of Stafford's interviews he comes off as intelligent, likable, and coachable, and he's a leader on the field.

That's pretty much a polar opposite of Jeff George.

Pretty much, it's like calling any big armed QB Kyle Boller or Ryan Leaf.

Stafford is pretty well prepared, when you're the #1 recruit in the nation out of the Dallas area you've had top level pressure on you as a player since you were 16 years old.

Chief Bootknocka
10-28-2008, 08:28 PM
The lack of a cap would be the only reason he would leave early.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 08:30 PM
The lack of a cap would be the only reason he would leave early.

Yeah, I'm sure risking injury for another year at college while he's a consensus #1 overall pick and could get paid 50%-100% more is just an idiotic reason to go pro.

Mecca
10-28-2008, 08:30 PM
When you are the #1 pick why the hell would you not come out? You have no way to better your position, at that point you have 0 reason to stay.

ChiefsCountry
10-28-2008, 08:34 PM
You know the Hunt's will like him, he grew up in Highland Park where SMU is located.

Tribal Warfare
10-28-2008, 08:47 PM

Link?

RustShack
10-28-2008, 09:15 PM
If Stafford wants paid hes coming out this year. If he stays he is risking injury and his stock droping, there also could be a rookie pay scale limiting how much he gets paid. I still wouldn't rule out Detriot winning more games then us, I highly doubt them or the Bengals go 0-16. As for Stanton being the QBotF, wasn't he drafted by another staff? There might even be another staff in place by the draft.. the Lions aren't commited to Stanton.

beach tribe
10-28-2008, 09:22 PM
I'd draft Duke Robinson.

I really want him with our 2nd. If he's there.

B_Ambuehl
10-28-2008, 09:22 PM
He could always get an insurance policy from Lloyds of London. Realistically he needs another year in college if he wants to be a good NFL quarterback.

Chief Bootknocka
10-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Link?

No link, just my opinion as a UGA grad.

duncan_idaho
10-28-2008, 09:54 PM

Whoops.

Definitely read EyePod's post as "Does Bradford run the spread" and responded in kind. Obviously, Georgia does not run the spread.

Stafford=George comparison was made because all I see in Stafford is the next big-armed QB who stands a great chance of being a bust in the NFL. I could have called him Kyle Boller or Ryan Leaf or any number of guys blessed with cannons for arms.

I like Bradford a lot better on the next level, think he's a lot more accurate than Stafford. Don't see Matt Stafford as a guy worth a top 3 pick, unless you're drafting for a man-spooning league...

beach tribe
10-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Whoops.

Definitely read EyePod's post as "Does Bradford run the spread" and responded in kind. Obviously, Georgia does not run the spread.

Stafford=George comparison was made because all I see in Stafford is the next big-armed QB who stands a great chance of being a bust in the NFL. I could have called him Kyle Boller or Ryan Leaf or any number of guys blessed with cannons for arms.

I like Bradford a lot better on the next level, think he's a lot more accurate than Stafford. Don't see Matt Stafford as a guy worth a top 3 pick, unless you're drafting for a man-spooning league...
Haven't watched many Georgia games i would imagine.

Just because a guy has a huge arm doesn't mean that's the only reason people are enamored with him.

dallaschiefsfan
10-28-2008, 10:02 PM
This all depends on where we pick. If we somehow eek out more victories that we are guessing, we put ourselves in a better trade-down position. If you're at the top of the board, I have a hard time seeing any scenario where you get Stafford if the Lions are ahead of us. It also become more difficult to trade down to where you can take another QB that deserves a lower pick. I wouldn't mind Sanchez...but don't see a scenario unless he drops to us in the 2nd somehow...

ChiefsCountry
10-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Whoops.

I used to think like that until I sat down and watched all of his games. He is the real deal.

jaa1025
10-28-2008, 10:18 PM
I really want him with our 2nd. If he's there.

I'd love Duke as well, but I'm doubting he will last past the mid 20's...which we could trade up with our 2nd + to get him. This is definitely a possibility if we trade down from #1-3 to a few spaces back.

Gravedigger
10-28-2008, 10:20 PM
As many of you know I was a big supporter of Sam Bradford as our choice for quarterback of the Chiefs through the draft and my opinion on Matt Stafford was iffy. But as I said in these posts - I would give him a chance to change my mind:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5051335&postcount=313
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5051573&postcount=323

Now to Bradford, I still like him alot just not as the #1 guy anymore. I think he will be a great NFL quarterback. Just I have a few more questions on him right now but put him in the right situation and look out.

I'm all for it, but I don't trust Carl. Honestly Detriot is going to finish one spot lower than us if not two and that sucks cause then Carl, hopefully he won't be around, will have to trade up to get him. THat's if Detriot says yes, the deal will have to be killer to get him and I dont think Carl will give up that much for it. I'd say throw switch of firsts, Larry Johnson, and a third to move up, that way we get to move up to get what we need, Larry goes to a worse team than us, and we got rid of our locker room distraction.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Whoops.

This bespeaks of someone who only follows college football through box scores and hearsay.

Sit down and watch the game that Stafford played against LSU...specifically watch for how many times he audibles after reading the defense, and the placement of his throws, as well as his ability to put a big pill in a small window. Combine that with his natural athleticism, and the fact that he's started in the deepest conference in CFB since he was a freshman, and you have someone who is not only a team leader, but one of the best quarterback prospects of the past decade.

I guarantee you he will have a higher draft grade than any QB who has come out since Carson Palmer.

Gravedigger
10-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Better yet watch the second half of the Alabama game, the comeback that he leads is something we need desperately.

beach tribe
10-28-2008, 10:41 PM
This bespeaks of someone who only follows college football through box scores and hearsay.

Sit down and watch the game that Stafford played against LSU...specifically watch for how many times he audibles after reading the defense, and the placement of his throws, as well as his ability to put a big pill in a small window. Combine that with his natural athleticism, and the fact that he's started in the deepest conference in CFB since he was a freshman, and you have someone who is not only a team leader, but one of the best quarterback prospects of the past decade.

I guarantee you he will have a higher draft grade than any QB who has come out since Carson Palmer.
Funny how last year Mecca, and everyone else ripped me when I said that we should not go after Ryan, and that we should wait till next year for our QBOTF AFTER we see what Croyle is all about.. I was told that there would be no one in this draft nearly as good as last years. Now we have the best QB prospect in years. I agree with your assessment of Stafford. I'm not trying to "I told you so, or act like I know more than anyone else.I also think Bradford is legit, but no where near the level of Stafford. WE MUST find a way to get Stafford. Even if we have to trade up. We should do whatever is necessary to land him. I think this is a guy that you build around. He is far, and away the most important part of the rebuild, and no 2 players could match his value. I hope Herm continues to **** up this season. If we don't get this guy, we are going to regret it for years to come.

I think Stafford is better than anyone in last years draft including Ryan.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 10:45 PM
I was pretty lukewarm on Stafford until I saw the Arizona State game. Even though he didn't have the greatest line, the ability he showed in that game made me a convert.

ChiefsCountry
10-28-2008, 10:49 PM
It was the Bama game for me. They were getting their ass kicked but he brought them back.

KCrockaholic
10-28-2008, 10:53 PM
I was pretty lukewarm on Stafford until I saw the Arizona State game. Even though he didn't have the greatest line, the ability he showed in that game made me a convert.

same here...i just watched some throws by Stafford (who i havent seen play much) and was utterly impressed. I have to agree, Stafford would look good on the back of a Chiefs uniform. But I still believe Sam Bradford is the next Trent Edwards. From what ive seen, they play alot alike, if Bradford stays it will truely help him out in the draft. hes just to young and inexperienced to come out this early

KCrockaholic
10-28-2008, 10:55 PM
It was the Bama game for me. They were getting their ass kicked but he brought them back.

it seems that most of us are starting to believe in Stafford all of a sudden, although his pic on nfldraftcountdown.com makes him look like an overweight 30 year old baby face lol.

beach tribe
10-28-2008, 10:55 PM
I've watched him play a lot this season, and I have never bee so convinced in my life about a first rnd QB. If you remember me last year, you will know that I am highly against drafting a QB high unless you absoluely are convinced that he's the guy to lock doen your franchise for his carreer. I've NEVER felt this way about a QB prospect. I'm from TN, and watched every game Peyton played, and I didn't feel this way, even about him. We MUST draft this guy. Even if we ahve to give up an arm , and a leg to do it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 10:58 PM
same here...i just watched some throws by Stafford (who i havent seen play much) and was utterly impressed. I have to agree, Stafford would look good on the back of a Chiefs uniform. But I still believe Sam Bradford is the next Trent Edwards. From what ive seen, they play alot alike, if Bradford stays it will truely help him out in the draft. hes just to young and inexperienced to come out this early

I'll take Jay Cutler/Carson Palmer over Trent Edwards 11 times out of 10.

duncan_idaho
10-28-2008, 11:04 PM

The LSU game is the only Georgia game against a "big" opponent I have missed this year. I have been watching Stafford closely since he was a freshman (have a friend who is from Highland Park area and always was raving about how great this kid was).

His accuracy/placement are my biggest question marks. He HAS improved in those areas this year, but not enough for me to say "that's my guy" as a top 3.

You can guarantee his grade all you want (what was Heath Shuler's draft grade? Trent Dilfer? Ryan Leaf? etc, etc, etc). I don't care about it. Everything I see, everything my gut tells me, is "bust." Just my luck that the one year the Chiefs are actually looking for a franchise quarterback, this guy is the best option.

beach tribe
10-28-2008, 11:06 PM
The LSU game is the only Georgia game against a "big" opponent I have missed this year. I have been watching Stafford closely since he was a freshman (have a friend who is from Highland Park area and always was raving about how great this kid was).

His accuracy/placement are my biggest question marks. He HAS improved in those areas this year, but not enough for me to say "that's my guy" as a top 3.

You can guarantee his grade all you want (what was Heath Shuler's draft grade? Trent Dilfer? Ryan Leaf? etc, etc, etc). I don't care about it. Everything I see, everything my gut tells me, is "bust." Just my luck that the one year the Chiefs are actually looking for a franchise quarterback, this guy is the best option.

Your opinion is as good as anyone else's. In my opinion,.......He's the next Elway, and no, it's not because he wears #7.

BTW, I don't care about "grades" either. Never have.

And how did you catch all those games living in KC? Nevermind you said "big" games.

ChiefsCountry
10-28-2008, 11:22 PM
And how did you catch all those games living in KC?

Here in Springfield we get all the SEC games thanks to Arkansas being right next door so we get the Raycom games.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-28-2008, 11:25 PM

Heath Shuler and Trent Dilfer didn't have near the physical gifts that this kid does.

Leaf did, but he was also hated by his teammates and was a world class dickhead. Stafford is respected as a leader and has a good head on his shoulders.

Sure-Oz
10-28-2008, 11:28 PM
I am def. on the Stafford bandwagon as well, if he isn't available then go with the Texas defensive end or someone else, get a QB later

I hope we get a chance at Stafford

Sure-Oz
10-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Heath Shuler and Trent Dilfer didn't have near the physical gifts that this kid does.

Leaf did, but he was also hated by his teammates and was a world class dickhead. Stafford is respected as a leader and has a good head on his shoulders.

Leaf had all the physical ability just a 10 cent brain, we helped kill his career

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2008, 02:24 AM
Leaf had all the physical ability just a 10 cent brain, we helped kill his career

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4HmeA_vHjzY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4HmeA_vHjzY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UMe0Rz1frdE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UMe0Rz1frdE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tribal Warfare
10-29-2008, 02:25 AM

same here

Dayze
10-29-2008, 07:12 AM
I hope they go after him.

Knowing the Chiefs; they'll F it up.

I like John Parker Wilson at 'Bama ( I know....."not another 'Bama QB) in later rounds if the Chiefs don't have the stones to draft a QB very early.

Red Dawg
10-29-2008, 07:36 AM
Doesn't matter if we want him or not he won't be there if Detroit remains winless. Because sure as hell they'll be all over him first.

They are going to sign Dante C. he'll get two for them.

PhillyChiefFan
10-29-2008, 08:25 AM
You know I've watched more of that guy......I'm not really sure what he is...in the NFL game he won't be considered fast, so then you start to think what is he? Is he Larry Fitzgerald or is he just another big time college player who struggles in the NFL because he can't separate.

Personally, I believe he is the beneficiary of a system taylored to a high flying aerial offense.

milkman
10-29-2008, 08:55 AM
They are going to sign Dante C. he'll get two for them.

Culpepper sucks ass.

He won't do jack.

ChiefsCountry
10-29-2008, 11:37 AM
Culpepper sucks ass.

He won't do jack.

Hopefully he gets a few wins for them.

Geason Noceur
10-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Hey Chiefs' fans,

Georgia fan here. I see that some of you are receptive to seeing our young QB in a Chiefs' uniform sometime in the near future, but I've got a question. How receptive would the average Chiefs' fan, the non-message board kind, be to seeing him in KC? I confess that I don't know much about your team, but I was wondering about what kind of situation Stafford would step into if he declared for the draft this year and ended up being drafted by the Chiefs?

By the way, I've followed Stafford's career since he was in high school so if y'all have questions I'll try to answer them as best as I can. Also, a little known fact that y'all might like to know is that Mike Hagen was Stafford's mentor since he was about five years old, and they're still very close.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Hey Chiefs' fans,

Georgia fan here. I see that some of you are receptive to seeing our young QB in a Chiefs' uniform sometime in the near future, but I've got a question. How receptive would the average Chiefs' fan, the non-message board kind, be to seeing him in KC? I confess that I don't know much about your team, but I was wondering about what kind of situation Stafford would step into if he declared for the draft this year and ended up being drafted by the Chiefs?

By the way, I've followed Stafford's career since he was in high school so if y'all have questions I'll try to answer them as best as I can. Also, a little known fact that y'all might like to know is that Mike Hagen was Stafford's mentor since he was about five years old, and they're still very close.

The fans would be overwhelmingly in favor of bringing a quarterback of the future in. This franchise has developed one quarterback to success in its history and never a single one that it has drafted.

Most of the regular fans are pretty stupid, though. If he started out a little rough, many of them would be willing to throw him under the bus and start a vet that would get us to 8-8, because a good majority of our fans aspire to nothing other than mediocrity.

With that being said, this media market is pretty damned soft on its star players. Larry Johnson, Tony Gonzalez, Priest Holmes, et. al, have all had a cakewalk from the locals, save for Jason Whitlock.

---------------------

From a team standpoint:

Larry Johnson will not be here next year. He's probably not going to have much of a running game, not that LJ is really providing one now, anyway. Jamaal Charles is a good change of pace back, but too small to take a 20-touch a game pounding.

The receiving corps is pretty lackluster. Dwayne Bowe will be a Pro Bowler sooner rather than later, but after that, there isn't much. Mark Bradley is someone with tools that we picked off the scrap heap, but whether or not he can stay healthy is a huge ?

Obviously, Gonzalez would be his best friend, as Stafford could just wing it in his general direction and Tony will go up and get it. Coverage doesn't matter with him, he uses his body better than any receiver I've ever seen.

The offensive line needs work. Branden Albert is already a good LT, and will be a very good LT as he matures into the position. Other than that, we don't have much. Brian Waters is a serviceable LG, but he's not what he was when he had Willie Roaf to his left. our Center, Right Guard, and Right Tackle are horrible and all of them need to be replaced.

We have a couple of rookies and second year players who may be able to fill one of the gaps at either RG or RT, but probably not both.

It's not a perfect situation by any means, but if you get him another decent wideout, and a solid guard or tackle, this offense can be productive.

evolve27
10-29-2008, 08:18 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rAHFBDzYBmI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rAHFBDzYBmI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wow.

Mecca
10-29-2008, 08:23 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rAHFBDzYBmI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rAHFBDzYBmI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wow.

Now do we see the difference in him and Sam Bradford?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2008, 08:25 PM
The best thing about that, other, than the fact that he throws the ball so fucking fast the camera can't keep up with it, is that he stood in the pocket and took a shot right in the mouth as he was delivering those throws.

the Talking Can
10-29-2008, 08:28 PM
watching stafford against lsu blew my mind...the clips don't even do it justice, he was in total control...

i'm horny for him in a big gay way....if he doesn't come out, then we know we are doomed to a 1000 more years of suck..

it is imperative that he comes out, and that we have the #1 pick....

that throw he makes at the 1:13 mark, rolling out with a defender hanging on him...it is impossible to put that kind of strength on it...

evolve27
10-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Now do we see the difference in him and Sam Bradford?

Yeah I mean he plays with an offense similar to KC's, bad o-line, decent WR's, damn he has a better arm and accuracy than I thought, good call

Mr. Laz
10-29-2008, 08:37 PM
watching stafford against lsu blew my mind...the clips don't even do it justice, he was in total control...

i'm horny for him in a big gay way....if he doesn't come out, then we know we are doomed to a 1000 more years of suck..

it is imperative that he comes out, and that we have the #1 pick....

that throw he makes at the 1:13 mark, rolling out with a defender hanging on him...it is impossible to put that kind of strength on it...

isn't Detroit the only team we really have to worry about?

milkman
10-29-2008, 08:39 PM

They're certainly the team that we should be most concerned with.

evolve27
10-29-2008, 08:39 PM

If they land Culpepper then I hope not if he shows something, please don't rape us Detroit.

Fairplay
10-29-2008, 08:40 PM
After watching those films of Stafford i have to go masterbate.

But before i do i must mention that i want the Chiefs to keep on losing so we can (hopefully) draft this kid if he comes out. Plus we want Herm out anyway so let's go 1-15 so the nation will know that we suck it big time. Fan pressure will be put on Hunt Jr.

And also send Carl packing his bags up as well. Total housecleaning.

evolve27
10-29-2008, 08:41 PM
After watching those films of Stafford i have to go masterbate.

But before i do i must mention that i want the Chiefs to keep on losing so we can (hopefully) draft this kid if he comes out. Plus we want Herm out anyway so let's go 1-15 so the nation will know that we suck it big time. Fan pressure will be put on Hunt Jr.

And also send Carl packing his bags up as well. Total housecleaning.

With LJ out it certainly helps Herm's cause for the losing season and #1 pick.

KCUnited
10-29-2008, 08:42 PM
It doesn't hurt that Richt is a former QB and QB coach at FSU. Its a definite race with Detroit and then the wait.

suds79
10-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Man we just have to hope that Detroit decides to pass on him.

Basically we have to really hope that 1 of 2 things happen.

1 - Dan Orlovsky quits running out of the back of endzones and starts lighting it up.

or

2 - They think 2nd rounder Drew Stanton can be their answer.

But if Stafford is there when we draft, that's a no brainer.

Mecca
10-29-2008, 08:47 PM
Man we just have to hope that Detroit decides to pass on him.

Basically we have to really hope that 1 of 2 things happen.

1 - Dan Orlovsky quits running out of the back of endzones and starts lighting it up.

or

2 - They think 2nd rounder Drew Stanton can be their answer.

But if Stafford is there when we draft, that's a no brainer.

What if the Chiefs pass on him because that would be a very Chiefs thing to do.

Geason Noceur
10-29-2008, 08:50 PM
The best thing about that, other, than the fact that he throws the ball so ****ing fast the camera can't keep up with it, is that he stood in the pocket and took a shot right in the mouth as he was delivering those throws.

Had to take those since his O-line is extremely young. In fact, his O-line has gotten younger every year he has been at UGA, but he keeps improving regardless of that. We have a true freshman center this year, and if you have watched any of the Bulldogs' games this season, you can see Stafford instructing him or correcting him during the game. Stafford knows that his young line is trying hard even when they don't get their assignments right so he has to take some shots in the mouth in order to help the team move the ball.

ChiefsCountry
10-29-2008, 08:53 PM
It doesn't hurt that Richt is a former QB and QB coach at FSU. Its a definite race with Detroit and then the wait.

NFL Flims had a great thing on Richt today. At Miami, he was the backup to Jim Kelly and had Kosar and Vinny behind him. He signed a free agent deal with Dungver and had Elway in front of him. Got cut from the Donks and signed with the Dolphins and was behind Marino. So he has been around Kelly, Elway and Marino as well.

Fairplay
10-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Had to take those since his O-line is extremely young. In fact, his O-line has gotten younger every year he has been at UGA, but he keeps improving regardless of that. We have a true freshman center this year, and if you have watched any of the Bulldogs' games this season, you can see Stafford instructing him or correcting him during the game. Stafford knows that his young line is trying hard even when they don't get their assignments right so he has to take some shots in the mouth in order to help the team move the ball.

Thanks for the inside scoop on this info my good man. Since you are a noob here i will positive rep you. Keep up the good work. Don't be to afraid to post your mind.

suds79
10-29-2008, 09:24 PM
What if the Chiefs pass on him because that would be a very Chiefs thing to do.

You know. That's a good question. It's hard for me to even fathom right now.

I just might have a nervous breakdown. :eek:

MahiMike
10-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Yep. That Chase Daniels sure is somethin'.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-29-2008, 10:17 PM
I hope they go after him.

Knowing the Chiefs; they'll F it up.

I like John Parker Wilson at 'Bama ( I know....."not another 'Bama QB) in later rounds if the Chiefs don't have the stones to draft a QB very early.

Wilson will be a good QB IMO

Tribal Warfare
10-29-2008, 10:22 PM
Wilson will be a good QB IMO

he's one of my sleeper picks

KCrockaholic
10-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Yep. That Chase Daniels sure is somethin'.

whos Chase Daniels?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-30-2008, 12:57 AM
whos Chase Daniels?

Relative of Brandon Alberts and Tony Gonzales.

Mecca
10-30-2008, 01:15 AM
Relative of Brandon Alberts and Tony Gonzales.

Kendall Gammons too?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-30-2008, 01:21 AM
Kendall Gammons too?

And Ryan Simms.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-30-2008, 01:24 AM
I'm just afraid Detroit or the Chiefs themselves will fuck it up.

Mecca
10-30-2008, 01:26 AM
I'm just afraid Detroit or the Chiefs themselves will fuck it up.

What the hell is that thing in your av,is it a butt plug?

smittysbar
10-30-2008, 01:35 AM
Tebow or bust

I keeeeeeeeed

duncan_idaho
10-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Now love for John Parker Wilson? Really?

He's got a sweet front mullet, but that's about it.

His arm strength is average. He doesn't handle pressure well (panics, makes terrible decisions), and he is not good unless a dominant running game is established. He doesn't make plays when the defense knows the pass is coming.

Next somebody is going to say Wesley Carroll and Andrew Hatch are great prospects...

Chiefs Pantalones
10-30-2008, 09:14 AM
What the hell is that thing in your av,is it a butt plug?

LMAO gross, no it's a condom!!!

TommyHawk69
10-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Stafford may or may not come out if he does and is there when we pick he would be a good pick. But I think we are gonna end up with a DE or MLB in the first and a quarterback in the second thats just my opinion.

Scott Wright NFL Draft Countdown:

Scouting Report
Are the Chiefs going to win too many games for their own good? Unless Sam Bradford or Matt Sanchez unexpectedly come out early Matthew Stafford will be the only stud quarterback prospect in the 2009 NFL Draft but to have a shot at him they may need to "earn" the #1 overall pick. Unfortunately for Kansas City they aren't the worst team in the league right now, at least in terms of their record, which means they miss out on Stafford and are unable to address what is without question their most glaring need. With that being the case they turn the attention to the defense and grab James Laurinaitis to upgrade their linebacking corps. Napoleon Harris was released and Pat Thomas is just a journeyman so middle linebacker is a huge need for the Chiefs. Laurinaitis has been one of the best defensive players in the nation the past couple of years and had he entered the 2008 NFL Draft he might have been a Top 10 overall pick. Laurinaitis is now one of the top prospects in the country and while he may not be quite on the same level as A.J. Hawk was coming out he is awfully close. An intense competitor with great instincts, Laurinaitis might not be the best-case scenario but if they can't land a franchise quarterback he isn't a bad Plan B.

L.A. Chieffan
10-30-2008, 10:09 AM
FUCK YOU LIONS WIN SOME GAMES

DJ's left nut
10-30-2008, 10:15 AM

Wow.

Not gonna lie...got a little tingle in my groin there.

Holy lord, does that kid have a fastball or what?

evolve27
10-30-2008, 04:34 PM
Not gonna lie...got a little tingle in my groin there.

Holy lord, does that kid have a fastball or what?

He makes some throws there that are amazingly strong and athletic amidst a O-line failing. Stafford vs. Tebow should be interesting. My question is does he have to run out of a spread because his O-line is horrible? I think he has shown promise under the center, which I hope he showcases more.

Tribal Warfare
10-30-2008, 04:36 PM
His arm strength is average. He doesn't handle pressure well (panics, makes terrible decisions), and he is not good unless a dominant running game is established. He doesn't make plays when the defense knows the pass is coming.

from what I've seen the guy is clutch, and makes pretty good decisions with the ball

ChiefsCountry
11-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Georgia is on CBS right now.

Mecca
11-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Now watch everyone will watch and they'll say he's sucking.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Christ, what an awful series of playcalling.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Jesus Christ, what a throw.

beach tribe
11-01-2008, 01:53 PM
I love this man.

the Talking Can
11-01-2008, 01:54 PM
watching stafford play makes me horny

Mecca
Moreno is pretty ridiculous in his own right.

RustShack
Stafford makes me so wet...

RustShack
11-01-2008, 01:55 PM
He better get used to sacks, thats whats going to happen in KC :(

Mecca
11-01-2008, 01:56 PM
That was a shitty playcall.

'Hamas' Jenkins
We-todd-ed.

the Talking Can
whatever that play was, it sucked

beach tribe
2 horrible calls.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2008, 01:57 PM
College kickers are so fucking terrible.

beach tribe
Should have given the ball to Moreno on 2nd dwn.

the Talking Can
can't miss gimmes in this game....that will cost them

Mecca
College kickers are so fucking terrible.

It's funny to think that even the very best teams have walk on kickers and punters.

the Talking Can
11-01-2008, 01:58 PM
2 horrible calls.

that was an al saunders moment....easy score awaits, until we call a triple reverse on the 5 yard line...

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2008, 02:00 PM
What round would you draft Tebow's girlfriend in?

beach tribe
11-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Generous spot

beach tribe
11-01-2008, 02:03 PM
I knew it. They better fix that spot.

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Wow these refs are stupid.

beach tribe
11-01-2008, 02:04 PM
I fuckin hate officials.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Wholesale incompetence.

Seriously, how fucking terrible are referees?

milkman
It wasn't even close

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:05 PM
I still think when it comes to replay refs are hesitant to overrule themselves.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2008, 02:05 PM
That was the ugliest throw I've ever seen.

beach tribe
11-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Big difference between a Tebow swing pass, and a Stafford Swing pass

Chiefs Pantalones
Wholesale incompetence.

Seriously, how ****ing terrible are referees?

They have always been terrible, but this year has stood out the most, for both NFL and NCAA officials. It's fucking ridiculous.

'Hamas' Jenkins

That's because one is a franchise quarterback, and the other is a car dealer.

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:07 PM

That's why one is a college system player and the other is the 1st overall pick.

Tebow may have the worst mechanics I've ever seen.

Sure-Oz
11-01-2008, 02:07 PM
That's why one is a college system player and the other is the 1st overall pick.

Tebow may have the worst mechanics I've ever seen.

Yeah he looks ugly throwing it

Sure-Oz
11-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Ugly pass picked

Mecca
Are the refs going to help Florida again?

'Hamas' Jenkins
Nice pass, Teblow.

Sure-Oz
11-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Georgia fucks themselves with a personal foul

milkman
That was just fucking ugly, even if the play is called back.

RustShack
This has to be the worst year for ref's I've ever seen... its just terrible.

Mecca
And they do, money must be on Florida.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Apparently Florida boosters have more $ than Georgia Boosters.

the Talking Can
that was a dumb throw

and huge penalty

teebow is lucky

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:10 PM
I hate when teams do that... Is the QB so stupid he has to look to the sideline for the coaches to change the play for him?

I don't see Stafford doing that, you don't see NFL guys do that...

milkman
This has to be the worst year for ref's I've ever seen... its just terrible.

That call was correct.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Bullfuck.

RustShack
Solid D

kstater
11-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Posted this in the other thread, didn't know this was a game thread.

And that's why Tebow isn't an NFL QB, he just stared that reciever down and the DB jumped it. And he gets saved by a completly unrelated penalty.

Sure-Oz
Easy td

RustShack
That call was correct.

The spot of the ball earlyer?

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:12 PM
For all of Percy Harvins speed, they really haven't developed him at all for the NFL game, no team does run plays to their WR on Sunday.

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Nice play by Harvin 7-0 Gators

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2008, 02:13 PM
For all of Percy Harvins speed, they really haven't developed him at all for the NFL game, no team does run plays to their WR on Sunday.

Dallas and Give the Damned Ball regardless of whether we win or lose Owens.

milkman
The spot of the ball earlyer?

No, the spot was crap.

Mecca
I want someone to tell me why college teams have all their guys look to the sideline for play changes, I hate it, it says your QB is a moron that can't read a defense.

Mecca
Dallas and Give the Damned Ball regardless of whether we win or lose Owens.

Well ok but you know what I mean, no team in the NFL will ever use a WR like he's being used on this college team.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Well ok but you know what I mean, no team in the NFL will ever use a WR like he's being used on this college team.

yes.

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:17 PM

Harvin will be nothing more than a kick returner and an occasional slot receiver in the NFL

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Harvin will be nothing more than a kick returner and an occasional slot receiver in the NFL

Yet some dumbass team will probably value him as a 1st rounder because he'll throw up a fast 40.

RustShack
11-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Guys... I need Stafford... He must be the Chiefs first round pick next year...

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Guys... I need Stafford... He must be the Chiefs first round pick next year...

All I'm gonna say is we better hope Carl and Herm are gone because I see total fear with them and the idea of using the 1st pick on a QB.

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Yet some dumbass team will probably value him as a 1st rounder because he'll throw up a fast 40.

Im sure..... I just cant stand that we have all this speed but Urban really doesn't know how to use it

RustShack
11-01-2008, 02:21 PM
If Herm and Carl are still here and we draft him, I don't want him to play next year.

Mecca
And another one of Georgias crappy WR's drops the ball.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Catch the ball, dumbass.

Sure-Oz
Nice fucking drop Sammie Parker

the Talking Can
oh mother....he just throws a perfect fucking pass and douchebag drops it

Mecca
If Herm and Carl are still here and we draft him, I don't want him to play next year.

I don't think they'd pick him...I don't think they have the balls to take a QB that high.

Sure-Oz
11-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Beautiful throw

ferrarispider95
fucking laser

JBucc
Looks great. Looking dudes off, stepping up in the pocket.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Perfect throw.

the Talking Can
Staffords passes are electric.....they look like fucking laser beams

milkman
God, we need this guy.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-01-2008, 02:23 PM
We have to get this guy!

But the Chiefs will somehow fuck it up.

RustShack
11-01-2008, 02:23 PM
I don't think they'd pick him...I don't think they have the balls to take a QB that high.

But who would they take? Another LT?

Sure-Oz
11-01-2008, 02:24 PM
He's taking some shots too and getting back up

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Top that off with the fact that you can tell he's hurt and he's still out there.

RustShack
11-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Another hit..

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:26 PM
7-3

kstater
I think Herm just found his 1st rounder. That was a nice kick.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Whatever it takes. We need the #1 pick. Whatever it takes.

chiefs1111
I think this is going to be a whoever has the ball last is going to win games

milkman
Florida is just pounding Stafford.

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Whatever it takes. We need the #1 pick. Whatever it takes.

I agree but Herm will screw it up somehow

the Talking Can
11-01-2008, 02:27 PM
i'm going to make youtube videos where I sing covers of cheesy love songs to Matt Stafford, while I dance around my bedroom in pajamas...

i'm so fucking serious

kstater
11-01-2008, 02:28 PM
I didn't know Ron Prince was coaching the Bulldogs.

SAUTO
11-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Florida is just pounding Stafford.

at least he will be used to it....

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:29 PM
onside kick didn't fool them

the Talking Can
11-01-2008, 02:30 PM
brilliant call, you moran

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:30 PM
nice throw

Sure-Oz
11-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Funny bone?

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:32 PM
offsides lol

kstater
Wee bit early there.

beach tribe
Hah, did you see Tebow stick his hand out for a Georgia player to0 help hin up, and they just looked at him like he was stupid

the Talking Can
georgia making too many mistakes to win this game

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Hah, did you see Tebow stick his hand out for a Georgia player to0 help hin up, and they just looked at him like he was stupid

The thing to do in that situation is lift him about a foot and then let go.

SAUTO
11-01-2008, 02:33 PM

same thing happened with stafford earlier

RustShack
11-01-2008, 02:34 PM
I just figured out I have ESPN 360, so now I'm also watching the Iowa State game :)

RustShack
11-01-2008, 02:34 PM
So will I be able to watch the Chiefs game on ESPN 360 tomorrow?

ChiefsCountry
11-01-2008, 02:35 PM
So will I be able to watch the Chiefs game on ESPN 360 tomorrow?

Negative

kstater
11-01-2008, 02:37 PM
That's one hell of a spot for the TD. He was lik 2 feet short.

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:37 PM
you cant see anything

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:38 PM
looks just short,damn

the Talking Can
calling an onside kick when you're down only 4 points in the first half just ain't the brightest......

'Hamas' Jenkins
He wasn't even close to being in. These refs are ridiculous.

Sure-Oz
11-01-2008, 02:39 PM
No shit he didn't get in

kstater
11-01-2008, 02:39 PM
I was wrong, he was 1 1/2 feet short not two.

beach tribe
11-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Can you fuking BELIEVE these officials?

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:40 PM
well at least he got in this time

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:41 PM
im still sick of that call,our Offensive coordinator sucks

beach tribe
11-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Well at least Stafford already knows what it's like to be completely robbed of the oportunity to win the game.....by his own coaches.

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:42 PM
But who would they take? Another LT?

This is the Chiefs don't put it past them, then they'd spend months selling to us that Croyle is fine it's just the line that got him injured.

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:44 PM
what a bad kick

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Something tells me Herm would hate Stafford because he goes for big plays.

SAUTO
11-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Something tells me Herm would hate Stafford because he goes for big plays.

something tells me that you are right

Mecca
11-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Knowshon Moreno is like a more physically gifted Priest Holmes.

chiefs1111
11-01-2008, 02:51 PM
down he goes

SAUTO
11-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Knowshon Moreno is like a more physically gifted Priest Holmes.

wow i thought the same fucking thing earlier on a little swing pass