PDA

View Full Version : MU Black and Gold B Ball Game

Beerthirty
10-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Anyone going Wednesday night and if so get some update on players?

Pablo
10-28-2008, 11:42 PM
When did Mizzou get a basketball program?

Discuss Thrower
10-28-2008, 11:50 PM
When did Mizzou get a basketball program?

The day after the parole board met.

Silock
10-28-2008, 11:51 PM

Ouch ROFL

KcMizzou
10-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Fuck you guys. :grr:

Pablo
10-28-2008, 11:56 PM
**** you guys. :grr:You ready for a KU Nat'l Championship repeat? Probably not, but damn that NC was nice.

At least you guys could still win a NC in football this year...oh wait.

I'm sorry.

I think I crossed the line.

KcMizzou
10-29-2008, 12:01 AM
You ready for a KU Nat'l Championship repeat? Probably not, but damn that NC was nice.

At least you guys could still win a NC in football this year...oh wait.

I'm sorry.

I think I crossed the line.Yeah...

I'll be lobbing molotov cocktails around St. Joe tonight in hopes that I hit your place.

Yeah, yeah.. we suck at basketball. Given the choice? I'd take football anyway... and we're better at that.

The National Championship thing though... fuckin' bothers me a bit...

There, ya happy?

Discuss Thrower
10-29-2008, 12:02 AM
**** you guys. :grr:

Didn't say I don't like MU.

Beerthirty
10-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Marcus Denmon scores 36 in Black and Gold game. Kansas City Hogan Prep product. Anyone seen him play?

Reerun_KC
10-30-2008, 09:58 PM
I still miss Quinn...

MU is just not the same without him!

KcMizzou
10-30-2008, 10:30 PM
I still miss Norm...

MU is just not the same without him!FYP

Reerun_KC
10-30-2008, 10:43 PM
FYP

:# DAMN YOU! :cuss:

Quinn!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZKoIu-ECfs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZKoIu-ECfs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Priest31kc
10-30-2008, 10:43 PM
I went to the game. Marcus Denmon looked awesome, 36 pts, a bunch of assists, looked great from outside. So did the other freshman, Kimmie English, he's probably our 2nd best shooter from deep, Matt Lawrence being the best. Lyons was kinda sluggish, still finished with 20. Carroll looked healthy finally. Miguel Paul didnt really get into a groove last night. He had 0 assists and 8 TO's. So I think it's safe to say #2 impact transfer in the nation (from Rivals), Zaire Taylor has the lead for the starting PG spot. He looked really good last night. Keith Ramsey and Laurence Bowers add alot of athleticism out there. Bowers looked great, Ramsey looked good too but didnt assert himself on the offensive end as much as Bowers. And J.T. Tiller finished with 17 pts, he looked really good too, and had a highlight reel dunk and some great shots.

KcMizzou
10-30-2008, 10:46 PM
:# DAMN YOU! :cuss:

Quinn!
You suck at Youtube.

Reerun_KC
10-30-2008, 10:50 PM
You suck at Youtube.

Reerun + Youtube = FAIL

Yeah I know...

KcMizzou
10-30-2008, 10:54 PM
Reerun + Youtube = FAIL

Yeah I know...Heheh, I'd fix it for ya if it weren't Quin Friggin Snyder.

I refuse to help you bash my favorite team. :grr:

POND_OF_RED
10-31-2008, 01:03 AM
he's probably our 2nd best shooter from deep, Matt Lawrence being the best.

This could pretty much sum up our offensive ineptitude.

Braincase
10-31-2008, 06:58 AM
Basketball is a secondary sport.

Priest31kc
10-31-2008, 10:52 AM
This could pretty much sum up our offensive ineptitude.

How? We only have 5 key players returning. Carrol, Lyons, and Safford are all forwards, and JT Tiller is more of a slasher than a pure shooter. Why is it bad that Denmon and English are our best 3 point shooters outside of M-Law? Who cares if they're freshmen.

irishjayhawk
10-31-2008, 12:51 PM
Heheh, I'd fix it for ya if it weren't Quin Friggin Snyder.

I refuse to help you bash my favorite team. :grr:

But he's singing Eye of the Tiger!

POND_OF_RED
10-31-2008, 03:15 PM
How? We only have 5 key players returning. Carrol, Lyons, and Safford are all forwards, and JT Tiller is more of a slasher than a pure shooter. Why is it bad that Denmon and English are our best 3 point shooters outside of M-Law? Who cares if they're freshmen.

Matt Lawrence is an awful shooter. He forces 3's all the time. This team would be much better if Lawrence tore his vagina.

ziggysocki
10-31-2008, 03:18 PM

hahah sick burn!

Priest31kc
10-31-2008, 03:25 PM
Matt Lawrence is an awful shooter. He forces 3's all the time. This team would be much better if Lawrence tore his vagina.

He hit 45% his sophomore year. He fell to 34% last year. I expect it to be back up around 40% this year. He's a good shooter.

POND_OF_RED
10-31-2008, 03:37 PM
He hit 45% his sophomore year. He fell to 34% last year. I expect it to be back up around 40% this year. He's a good shooter.

If he's wide open then he's fine. His sophomore year he was a no name player standing alone at the 3 point line making warm-up shots. Last year he was covered and forced way too many 3's. He's a fucking idiot who thinks he can make a 3 over anyone at anytime. He hurts our team more than any other player. He's like a white version of Clarence Gilbert. I'm sick of watching these Missouri teams live and die by 3's when we don't have a consistent threat from deep.

Beerthirty
10-31-2008, 09:04 PM
Matt Lawrence is a player that should come off the bench for zone situations but made his way starting by lack of talent around him and hard work by him. Hopefully his percentage comes back up with better talent around him.

No way does his style of play fits Mike Andersons but that is what we have. Coach Anderson as he gets his style of players we should start seeing a fun type of basketball that will produce wins. This year should be a start of it.;)