PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tamba Hali is apparently quite delusional.

Hammock Parties
10-29-2008, 10:47 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/865785.html

The right end is usually a team’s featured pass rusher because he attacks the quarterback from his blind side.

“I don’t feel like I was replacing Jared,” Hali said after practice Wednesday. “He was a great, great player. I was just switching sides.

“But when he was here, we stopped the run on the left side and we sacked the quarterback on the right side. Now he’s not here and we’re not stopping the run on the left side, so I’ve got to come back to help our team do that.

“I did feel comfortable there, but the other team, they’re running the ball to their right side. So me, being on the (defense’s) right side, you don’t get many run plays. Then you’ve got to chase and you don’t get to make a lot of plays. Being on the left side, you play the run a lot more. You’re right there.”

macdawg
10-29-2008, 10:53 PM
his comments make it quite clear why the defense is having problems, they are a bunch of fucking retards.

kcxiv
10-29-2008, 11:36 PM
hehe, i dont ever expect them to tell the truth on something like that. Its not delusional, its denial.

FAX
10-29-2008, 11:51 PM
Hali's correct. It kind of seems like the enemy offenses have been running to their right side for a lot of yards. Of course, they've also been running to the left side and up the middle and around the ends and through our linebackers and up our ass and down our throats and right smack over our safeties, too.

FAX

DaneMcCloud
10-30-2008, 12:17 AM
Hali's correct. It kind of seems like the enemy offenses have been running to their right side for a lot of yards. Of course, they've also been running to the left side and up the middle and around the ends and through our linebackers and up our ass and down our throats and right smack over our safeties, too.

FAX

That happens when your linebackers suck

raybec 4
10-30-2008, 09:19 AM
Did he just say "Turk sucks" ?

talastan
10-30-2008, 09:23 AM
As stated in another thread focusing on his comments: Compared to this year's run D, Last year's run D was a whole lot better. Sad but true.

jidar
10-30-2008, 09:31 AM
He's right.

Our run D was a lot better last year. In fact our defense was a lot better in general.

orange
10-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Did he just say "Turk sucks" ?

Full translation: "As bad as I suck at Right End, Turk sucks worse at Left."

raybec 4
10-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Full translation: "As bad as I suck at Right End, Turk sucks worse at Left."

Thanks for clarification.

chiefsngop
10-30-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm wondering if it was Herm or Gun that taught our guys that Offenses only run to the right and you can only blitz from the left ??

the Talking Can
10-30-2008, 06:50 PM
you plagiarized my post

get your own ideas

Hammock Parties
11-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Hali was dominated today by Trueblood. Pathetic. The Bucs threw 44 times and we didn't come close to a sack.