PDA

View Full Version : Fucked Up

Pages : 1 [2]

Buck
11-02-2008, 10:05 AM
I hven't read every reply on here, but is this a canidate for the Hall of Fame ??

If so; I might go back and read the whole thing...

At least read the first 100 posts or so...the part where I was drunk posting....

I woke up the next morning and read it and was like...

:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

KcMizzou
11-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Buc at the bar
http://i38.tinypic.com/2wnwdhv.jpgLMAO

Awesome. We were laughing at that guy all night. He was... um... enthusiastic.

Hootie
11-02-2008, 10:08 AM
What the ****? Dude. You have got to learn how to handle your liquor when you are trying to hook up. If you are out with the boys, get ****ing wasted beyond belief. With chicks, you can't be fall-down, slurring, spill beer on yourself drunk.

Speak for yourself.

Hahaha, I know what you mean though. Fortunately, my girlfriend and I adore each other when we're blacked out drunk.

Hootie
11-02-2008, 10:09 AM
This might be a thread Mr. Kaeding would like to delete. Hanging out at gay bar? You always gotta question those Bolt Fans.

I've been to a gay bar once...a lot of straight people there. Girls like going to gay bars...I think it's pretty gay, but whatever...

My friend and I got a good laugh when we were watching two skinny black kids (probably no older than 19) dancing in the doggy style position on the dance floor...you don't see that at a straight bar!

KcMizzou
11-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Puking on yourself is awesome. Chicks dig it.

Buck
11-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Speak for yourself.

Hahaha, I know what you mean though. Fortunately, my girlfriend and I adore each other when we're blacked out drunk.

Its true what he says...I have much to learn in the way of drinking...

The only problem is last time I got blacked out drunk with her, it was one hell of a night...in a good way.

Hootie
11-02-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm not gay, but they're fun people to be around. They know how to put on a show.

I have a ton of gay friends...most of them are extremely down to earth and fun people to hang around.

Gay people don't frighten me, that's for sure.

Sure-Oz
11-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Its true what he says...I have much to learn in the way of drinking...

The only problem is last time I got blacked out drunk with her, it was one hell of a night...in a good way.

I assume the gf is history now right?

Buck
11-02-2008, 10:14 AM
I assume the gf is history now right?

I haven't talked to her. Yesterday she sent me a text saying sorry that she was being bitchy but I was too drunk to realize what was going on, and that we could talk about it today.

I just sent back, theres nothing to talk about. Later.

Hootie
11-02-2008, 10:14 AM
I think I see a problem here.

He's ****ed up, at a gay bar, and he thinks two chicks are hitting on him.

Anyone else see the problem?

HAHAHAHA

My best friend was in Chicago a month or so back and he decided to go partyign after the Cubs game...well, Wrigley is in 'boys town' and all of the after hour bars are gay bars...

He left at about 4 AM and started walking to his friends apartment which is right downtown...and on the way some black 'chick' stopped him and told him she just wanted to suck his dick...he gladly accepted.

After he got done bragging to all of his friends...we put two and two together and decided he was a moron and that 'chick' was definitely a dude.

His name is Andy.

We now call him Trandy.

It's not always smart to brag.

Sure-Oz
11-02-2008, 10:15 AM
I haven't talked to her. Yesterday she sent me a text saying sorry that she was being bitchy but I was too drunk to realize what was going on, and that we could talk about it today.

I just sent back, theres nothing to talk about. Later.

HAHA fuck her

Buck
HAHAHAHA

My best friend was in Chicago a month or so back and he decided to go partyign after the Cubs game...well, Wrigley is in 'boys town' and all of the after hour bars are gay bars...

He left at about 4 AM and started walking to his friends apartment which is right downtown...and on the way some black 'chick' stopped him and told him she just wanted to suck his dick...he gladly accepted.

After he got done bragging to all of his friends...we put two and two together and decided he was a moron and that 'chick' was definitely a dude.

His name is Andy.

We now call him Trandy.

It's not always smart to brag.

LMAO

KcMizzou
His name is Andy.

We now call him Trandy.
LMAOLMAO

Excellent. :thumb:

Hootie
11-02-2008, 10:24 AM
I don't really understand people who get drunk and do dumb things. I've been drunk a few times. Never did anything especially dumb. I also retained spelling powers. I must have a sweet brain or something.

You've never been truly fucked up then...

Hard liquor drunk is ridiculous...

Beer drunk is much different. I can always spell when I'm drunk off beer...when I'm blacked out on hard liquor I never know what's going to happen. I don't throw up anymore though, or pass out...I function, blacked out, I just have no regards for anyone or anything, I say and do whatever I want to whoever I want. Not one of my greatest qualities.

RJ
11-02-2008, 10:26 AM
If so, IMO it's because most people don't have a good enough relationship with their mom to call them. I probably wouldn't call my mom, but I could, and she'd pick me up without judgment. Of course, I'm 31. :D

I would never call my mom to pick me up.

She doesn't drive.

KcMizzou
11-02-2008, 10:26 AM
You've never been truly ****ed up then...

Beer drunk is much different. I can always spell when I'm drunk off beer...when I'm blacked out on hard liquor I never know what's going to happen. I don't throw up anymore though, or pass out...I function, blacked out, I just have no regards for anyone or anything, I say and do whatever I want to whoever I want. Not one of my greatest qualities.I don't drink hard liquor anymore. Ever.

It makes me... mean.

Beer's a happy-fun drunk.

Buck
11-02-2008, 10:29 AM
I don't drink hard liquor anymore. Ever.

It makes me... mean.

HERE HERE...

CHEERS MATE

I think I am going to take the same route.

Sure-Oz
11-02-2008, 10:30 AM
HERE HERE...

CHEERS MATE

I think I am going to take the same route.
Couple Jager bombs and you're good

Hootie
11-02-2008, 10:31 AM
I don't drink hard liquor anymore. Ever.

It makes me... mean.

One of my friends is that way...

Not me, when I'm wasted off of hard liquor, I'm not mean...I just do ridiculous things in effort to make my friends laugh often at the expense of random other people.

RNR
11-02-2008, 10:31 AM
I would never call my mom to pick me up.

She doesn't drive.
If I ever called home when younger my dad would told my mom to find out where I was, told her to hang up and call the police.

Hootie
11-02-2008, 10:33 AM
when I'm in Champaign my sister always offers to pick me up at the end of the night, I take that offer up every once in a while...

The only time I call my mom drunk is simply for entertainment purposes...girls think it's really funny when I drunk dial my mom at midnight, pretend I just got engaged, and then put a random girl on the phone...

ElGringo
11-02-2008, 10:35 AM
When my mom was still alive I would have gladly called her to pick me up when I was too drunk to drive home, but she was usually too drunk to drive as well.

Hootie
11-02-2008, 10:36 AM
I learned my lesson about drinking and driving long ago...not even 17 when I got my DUI. FORTUNATELY, I paid my dues to society and when I turned 18 it was wiped off of my record. Won't ever make that mistake again.

RNR
11-02-2008, 10:36 AM
When my mom was still alive I would have gladly called her to pick me up when I was too drunk to drive home, but she was usually too drunk to drive as well.

ROFL

Hootie
11-02-2008, 10:53 AM
at least he picked the right chiefsplanet thread icon

Hammock Parties
11-02-2008, 10:59 AM
You've never been truly fucked up then...

That's all I drink. Beer is shit.

RJ
11-02-2008, 11:25 AM
If I ever called home when younger my dad would told my mom to find out where I was, told her to hang up and call the police.

ROFL

Sounds like dad was quite the hard ass.

ziggysocki
11-03-2008, 09:50 AM
So, BuckinK, how were you feeling Saturday morning?

Buck
11-03-2008, 10:22 AM
So, BuckinK, how were you feeling Saturday morning?

Well I didn't have too bad of a hangover since I puked most of it out...

I was a little depressed...but yeah...some shit is hard to get over, you know?

Sully
11-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Talk to your girl, yet?

Buck
11-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Talk to your girl, yet?

No, 1 thing I didn't mention in this thread, but have in others is that we work in the same office....its gonna make for an awkward day.

At least somehow she went home w/ my $100 pair of sunglasses, 1 less thing to worry about....I thought I had lost them.

gblowfish
11-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Might be a good idea to stay away from liquor and gay bars for awhile, dude.

Buck
11-03-2008, 10:34 AM

True that.

Demonpenz
11-03-2008, 10:43 AM
This is how it starts out fun and games. Then you get drunker more and more. Then you get in trouble with the law. One day you burn your hand or cut yourself because you are drunk. Finally the law of averages catches up and you slip and fall or kill yourself because you were drunk

L.A. Chieffan
11-03-2008, 10:44 AM
I'm bucking the odds so far

Long Duk Dong
11-03-2008, 10:44 AM
so, are you gay? :D

Sully
11-03-2008, 10:47 AM
This is how it starts out fun and games. Then you get drunker more and more. Then you get in trouble with the law. One day you burn your hand or cut yourself because you are drunk. Finally the law of averages catches up and you slip and fall or kill yourself because you were drunk

That happened to me once, so I know it's true.

ziggysocki
11-03-2008, 10:48 AM
That happened to me once, so I know it's true.

You killed yourself? I hope it wasn't on the advise of Hamas Jenkins.

Mr. Plow
11-03-2008, 11:00 AM

Man, I am so on borrowed time.

luv
11-03-2008, 11:30 AM

And dating people he works with.

Buck
11-03-2008, 11:33 AM
And dating people he works with.

Bingo...

Theres a new hire in her office who just started today so I cant really talk to her about it, I don't want to make it awkward for the new girl.

Long Duk Dong
11-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Bingo...

Theres a new hire in her office who just started today so I cant really talk to her about it, I don't want to make it awkward for the new girl.

Wussy... :):)

Buck
11-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Wussy... :):)

lol, you would think I would have learned from my first Co-Worker girlfriend, that was 4 years ago though, I dont know why I thought it would be any better....at least this one wasn't a slutty whore.

Frankie
11-03-2008, 12:36 PM
so, are you gay? :D

No but he stayed at Holiday Inn Express last night.

Buck
11-03-2008, 12:49 PM
So that was the easiest break-up ever.

Both of us agreed that it was the best thing to do. I feel like a 2 ton weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Glad to see I can screw up a relationship in less than 2 months.

Over-Head
11-03-2008, 12:50 PM
No but he stayed at Holiday Inn Express last night.ROFL

Mr. Plow
11-03-2008, 01:26 PM

Both of us agreed that it was the best thing to do. I feel like a 2 ton weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Without going back through the thread.....did you ever find out what you did?

Buck
11-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Without going back through the thread.....did you ever find out what you did?

Yeah, I was a drunk asshole...

Things had been a little rocky before hand though.

When I first hung out w/ this chick I thought she may be the one, weird to see how things can change so quickly...

luv
11-03-2008, 01:29 PM

When I first hung out w/ this chick I thought she may be the one, weird to see how things can change so quickly...

They didn't change. You just had the rose colored glasses ripped off your face.

Buck
11-03-2008, 01:31 PM
They didn't change. You just had the rose colored glasses ripped off your face.

Yup, I don't feel sad or anything, but I am having a tough time trying to focus on work now...

luv
11-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Yup, I don't feel sad or anything, but I am having a tough time trying to focus on work now...

I don't think break ups are ever easy, even if they're mutual. Just do your best at work and give it a few days. You'll get over it.

Mr. Plow
11-03-2008, 01:33 PM

Been there done that. Good luck with moving on from it.

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 01:54 PM
I knew it was destined for long term love when it began with a drunken Orgy-FAIL.

I'm pretty sure thats how the Engles, Waltons, and Huxtables all hooked up, but I'm fairly certain the Cleavers fell in love while Ward made out with a couple of "chics" at a gay bar.

Stop dipping your pen in company ink.

Buck
11-03-2008, 01:56 PM
I knew it was destined for long term love when it began with a drunken Orgy-FAIL.

Thanks for your wisdom sir, I dont know what I would do without you.

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 01:59 PM
You'd probably remain in denial while everyone else PMs behind your back and laughs in the break room at your work. I'm here to help.

Buck
11-03-2008, 02:05 PM
You'd probably remain in denial while everyone else PMs behind your back and laughs in the break room at your work. I'm here to help.

Nice to see you care.

Jilly
11-03-2008, 03:26 PM

Maybe the next time the use of the phrase, "this chick", will clue you in that she probably isn't the one.

PhillyChiefFan
11-03-2008, 03:28 PM
This. Is. Classic.

ROFL

FAX
11-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Maybe the next time the use of the phrase, "this chick", will clue you in that she probably isn't the one.

ROFL

FAX

Buck
11-03-2008, 03:30 PM

If I would have said Jen, would you have known who I was talking about???

Dartgod
11-03-2008, 03:37 PM
The only thing that would make this better is if the (ex)GF posted here too.

Buck
11-03-2008, 03:38 PM
The only thing that would make this better is if the (ex)GF posted here too.

lol, no.....

FAX
11-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm really good with women, Mr. BuckinKaeding. Perhaps it would be a good idea to send me her email address. I would be more than happy to see if I can patch things up between the two of you.

FAX

Buck
11-03-2008, 03:54 PM
I'm really good with women, Mr. BuckinKaeding. Perhaps it would be a good idea to send me her email address. I would be more than happy to see if I can patch things up between the two of you.

FAX

omgwtfbbqstfu@aol.com

FAX
11-03-2008, 04:23 PM
omgwtfbbqstfu@aol.com

I can see that you are not taking my offer seriously, Mr. BuckinKaeding. Honestly, I can write excellent love poems and stuff. I can compare her breasts with ripe pomegranates and her nose to a soothing rainbow after an horrific storm and things like that.

Think about it, anyway. It worked for Cyrano's buddy.

FAX

Demonpenz
11-03-2008, 04:25 PM
I can see that you are not taking my offer seriously, Mr. BuckinKaeding. Honestly, I can write excellent love poems and stuff. I can compare her breasts with ripe pomegranates and her nose to a soothing rainbow after an horrific storm and things like that.

FAX

Your eyes are like brown circles with black dots in the middle

Buck
11-03-2008, 04:25 PM

FAX

Lol, thats funny...Thanks for cheering me up.

FAX
11-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Your eyes are like brown circles with black dots in the middle

Oooh. That's excellent, Mr. Demonpenz. I see you also have a knack for this sort of thing. Do you mind if I use it?

How about this one? Your mouth is like a slit near the bottom of your face with fleshy edges.

FAX

RJ
11-03-2008, 04:32 PM

Is she one of the two women you were hoping to have a threesome with?

Buck
11-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Is she one of the two women you were hoping to have a threesome with?

Yes, but that was before I started going out with her.

RJ
11-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Yes, but that was before I started going out with her.

Well, maybe now that you broke up you can take another shot at the threesome.

Buck
11-03-2008, 05:11 PM

I dont think so.

The hard part is going to try and remain friends. We were friends before hand, so I don't want anything to be bitter...

RJ
11-03-2008, 05:37 PM
I dont think so.

The hard part is going to try and remain friends. We were friends before hand, so I don't want anything to be bitter...

Yeah, that was a joke.

Sort of like the old "then I guess a blow job's out of the question" line.

Buck
11-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Yeah, that was a joke.

Sort of like the old "then I guess a blow job's out of the question" line.

I see...

Everytime I've dated a chick, it just turned out shitty.

I'm gonna stay single for a while, maybe I'll just start dating dudes.

RJ
11-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I see...

Well, the good news is that now you know a place to meet eligible men.

Valiant
11-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Wow.. All I did Halloween was get so drunk at Power and Light that I don't remember most of the night.. Got home somehow.. Don't even remember throwing up, but somehow managed to make it to the bathroom to do it..

FAX
11-03-2008, 06:15 PM
I see...

I think this might be for the best, Mr. BuckinKaeding. Give it a shot. But, do not attempt to talk me into writing love poems to your dude dates ... "Your pecker is like unto the leaning tower of Pisa from which I drop various sized stones in order to test the theory of gravity ..."

I'm just not cut out for that.

FAX

FAX
11-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Wow.. All I did Halloween was get so drunk at Power and Light that I don't remember most of the night.. Got home somehow.. Don't even remember throwing up, but somehow managed to make it to the bathroom to do it..

Those were the days.

I can't clearly remember the last time I got so drunk I threw up. As I recall, it wasn't much fun, though. Poisoning yourself with alcohol to the point you have to regurgitate, is not particularly enjoyable.

As I remember it, the worst part about getting that drunk is trying to sleep when your bed is moving like a boat in rough seas. I would have to put one leg out and my foot on the floor in order to try and make it stop. I don't miss that one bit.

FAX

luv
11-03-2008, 06:45 PM
I see...

They're no walk in the park, either.

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 06:47 PM

She probably found a guy who was down with actually doing it.

Mr. Plow
11-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Oooh. That's excellent, Mr. Demonpenz. I see you also have a knack for this sort of thing. Do you mind if I use it?

How about this one? Your mouth is like a slit near the bottom of your face with fleshy edges.

FAX

How about.....

Your dimples are like enormous craters on the sides of your face.

Buck
11-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Welcome to my ignore list Iowanian...you fuckin dipshit...lol its funny cause I wont be able to read your lame ass response.

Mecca
11-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Well you can watch more porn now there's always that.

Buck
11-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Well you can watch more porn now there's always that.

I would say that my porn watching went down by about 20% the last 2 months...

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Welcome to my ignore list Iowanian...you ****in dipshit...lol its funny cause I wont be able to read your lame ass response.

Pussy. Its not my fault you act like a douchebag.

There is no opponent.
Teacher: And, why is that?
Student: Because the word "I" does not exist.
Teacher: So... continue
Student: A good fight should be... like a small play — but played seriously. A good martial artist does not become tense — but ready. Not thinking — yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands — I contract. When he contracts — I expand. And when there is an opportunity... I do not hit. "It" hits all by itself. [shows his fist]
Teacher: Now, you must remember. The enemy has only images and illusions, behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy. The "it" that you refer to is a powerful weapon, easily misused by the martial artist who deserts his vows.

Fairplay
11-04-2008, 08:13 AM
Pussy. Its not my fault you act like a douchebag.

There is no opponent.
Teacher: And, why is that?
Student: Because the word "I" does not exist.
Teacher: So... continue
Student: A good fight should be... like a small play — but played seriously. A good martial artist does not become tense — but ready. Not thinking — yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands — I contract. When he contracts — I expand. And when there is an opportunity... I do not hit. "It" hits all by itself. [shows his fist]
Teacher: Now, you must remember. The enemy has only images and illusions, behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy. The "it" that you refer to is a powerful weapon, easily misused by the martial artist who deserts his vows.

lol

ziggysocki
11-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Seriously, have none of you done the same 'type' of thing? Get real wasted ass shitfaced and do some stupid shit? I have, I'm not real proud of it but I have. With age you learn your limits and it is easier to walk the fine line of drunk and happy to drunk and disorderly. Personally I like stories like this, I think they are funny, because most of us have been there (maybe not to gay bars) at one time or another... I think we should cut the kid some slack, at least he didn't drive and put the rest of the world at risk.

burt
11-04-2008, 09:33 AM
I see...

Just remember, every relationship ends in death or break up. I always vote for break up.

xbarretx
11-04-2008, 09:59 AM
you have your mother come pick you up
Claythan just moved up a notch on the man scale

LMAO ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

rep

xbarretx
11-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Honestly dude, 90% of the battle is just striking up conversation. You don't have to be Don Juan.

yeah but once you get married.... that $hit drops off faster than the "disney stock slide"

xbarretx
11-04-2008, 10:03 AM
I'd go to a gay bar. I'd get tons of attention. It would be fun.

im suddenly reminded of the opening prision scene in shawshank redemption.. where the chubby guy cries and gets beat :hmmm:

never bring such a situation up again Clayton.... its FOR your own good :shake:

ziggysocki
01-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Bump in honor of NYE. Anyone even come close to the epicness of this thread last night?

JOhn
01-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Bump in honor of NYE. Anyone even come close to the epicness of this thread last night?

first off, let me thank you for saving me the trouble of finding this thread.

BuckinKaeding did post at 1 am PST that he went and partied with 3 dudes then had his mom pick him up. Just sounds like a trend? just trowing that out there.....:eek:

NTTATWWT

ziggysocki
01-01-2009, 09:14 AM
A new 'mom picked me up' post by BK? Say it aint so!

JOhn
01-01-2009, 09:19 AM
A new 'mom picked me up' post by BK? Say it aint so!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=199551

Post # 13

ROFL

ziggysocki
01-01-2009, 09:21 AM
The highlight of the night, my Mom both gave me a ride to and picked me up from his house.

ahhaha perfect. But kudos for not risking someones life driving on "Amateur Night".

ROYC75
01-01-2009, 11:23 AM
:eek: OMG, I missed this thread until now....... LMAO, Matt, what were you thinking ? Wait, you weren't.

Good times.......

Buck
01-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Its true that my mom drove me to my buddies house and picked me up last night, but last night I only drank like 8 beers and was just hanging out with some friends.

JOhn
01-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Its true that my mom drove me to my buddies house and picked me up last night, but last night I only drank like 8 beers and was just hanging out with some friends.

Sure, not that we would doubt you. :rolleyes:

Rausch
01-01-2009, 03:39 PM

Yeah, perfectly realistic goal there...

Scorp
01-01-2009, 04:12 PM

You didn't make a trip to the gay bar?..........that is disappointing! :evil:

Buck
01-01-2009, 04:15 PM
You didn't make a trip to the gay bar?..........that is disappointing! :evil:

I actually got the invite to one.

There is no way I ever go to one again though...

EyePod
01-22-2009, 01:10 PM
I actually got the invite to one.

There is no way I ever go to one again though...

Are you still walking funny or something?

Buck
01-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Are you still walking funny or something?

How dare you bump this thread.

smittysbar
01-22-2009, 01:42 PM
THIS THREAD NEVER GETS OLD!!!!!

buddha
01-22-2009, 02:39 PM
I guess guys can pass as "chicks" pretty easily when you are that wasted, eh Buck?

Also, there's this invention called TAXIS that work really well when you're having slobbery, make out, dry humping sex with dudes and none of your family or girl friend wants to claim you.

ziggysocki
01-22-2009, 02:40 PM
I officially nominate this thread to be inducted into the Chief's Planet Hall of Classics

The Franchise
01-22-2009, 03:19 PM
I officially nominate this thread to be inducted into the Chief's Planet Hall of Classics

And who the fuck are you?

Buck
01-22-2009, 03:26 PM
I guess guys can pass as "chicks" pretty easily when you are that wasted, eh Buck?

Also, there's this invention called TAXIS that work really well when you're having slobbery, make out, dry humping sex with dudes and none of your family or girl friend wants to claim you.

Listen, the $50 cab ride wouldn't have been worth it.

I'd call my mom again before I paid $50 for a cab ride.

HemiEd
01-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Listen, the $50 cab ride wouldn't have been worth it.

I'd call my mom again before I paid $50 for a cab ride.

That won't take you very far in San Diego, will it?

kaplin42
01-23-2009, 04:50 PM
That won't take you very far in San Diego, will it?

Depends. In Hillcrest (West Hollywood of SD), $50 would have probably gotten him a long way.

Buck
01-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Depends. In Hillcrest (West Hollywood of SD), $50 would have probably gotten him a long way.

Yeah, but I was in North Park.

Buck
02-23-2009, 12:59 PM
P.S. Reading back through this stupid thread.

I was really drunk that night, and I wasn't making out w/ 2 random chicks off the street, I didn't take pics of them, and I didn't get either of their phone numbers.

I did Kiss one of them, and she looked at me and said "Oh your a quick one aren't you"

I don't remember anything that happened after that.

Gonzo
02-23-2009, 01:01 PM
P.S. Reading back through this stupid thread.

I was really drunk that night, and I wasn't making out w/ 2 random chicks off the street, I didn't take pics of them, and I didn't get either of their phone numbers.

I did Kiss one of them, and she looked at me and said "Oh your a quick one aren't you"

I don't remember anything that happened after that.My ass really hurt the next day and now I have sores all over my genitals.

FYP

Why, oh why would you bump this. ROFL

Crush
02-23-2009, 03:11 PM
FYP

Why, oh why would you bump this. ROFL

LMAO

smittysbar
02-23-2009, 04:09 PM
ohhhhh Buck.......

Can't believe you bumped this, may this thread live forever!

Pink Paradise 2010
11-01-2009, 12:03 PM
wow, a lot of problems on here. why did you go to a gay bar if you have a girlfriend? maybe thats why she was mad, or the fact that you were drunk off your ass.... any soulutions?

Buck
11-03-2009, 11:09 AM
wow, a lot of problems on here. why did you go to a gay bar if you have a girlfriend? maybe thats why she was mad, or the fact that you were drunk off your ass.... any soulutions?

No, a bunch of coworkers I have are gay and invited us out.

I still dont know why she was pissed off.

buckinkaeding2
11-16-2009, 11:35 PM
I just think you are gay
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
11-17-2009, 11:59 AM
OMG Ive just gained sentience, lulz.

El Jefe
12-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Long live this thread!

DymnAllem
01-13-2011, 11:05 PM
more spam

"Bob" Dobbs
01-16-2011, 03:32 AM
At least he bumped a classic!

Buck
01-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Mother fucker.

AcesCasino
01-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Holy MOLY....WTF!?!?

Sofa King
01-21-2011, 02:06 PM
LMAO

bots are bumping hilarious threads.

KayaleAlkaphy
01-26-2011, 01:17 AM
Hi, I am new.This is my frist post ...lol.
say hi to all.

xxxtgdestx
01-27-2011, 04:20 AM
Hi

looks cool and nice

Where should i start reading?

thanks

DxSEO
01-27-2011, 04:44 AM
hi

i am new here

just wana say hi to all

DxSEO

Sofa King
01-27-2011, 09:58 AM
LMAO

Buck
01-28-2011, 12:53 AM
WHY ARE ALL THESE IDIOTS POSTING HERE?

CrazyPhuD
02-01-2011, 07:58 AM
WHY ARE ALL THESE IDIOTS POSTING HERE?

They were attracted by the gay bar.

shirtsleeve
03-26-2011, 06:32 PM
OK, this was funny as hell.ROFL

Dante84
07-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Still might be the best thread starting post ever.

bevischief
10-12-2011, 06:06 AM
i dint even f'ck any of the chicks im so embarras., i could have **** like 4 chicks tonigh...i ****ed up

They weren't chicks... They had adam apples...