PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Babb: Chiefs notebook: Flowers has sore foot and will be probable against Bucs

Tribal Warfare
11-01-2008, 03:06 AM
Chiefs notebook: Flowers has sore foot and will be probable against Bucs (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/869372.html)

Corner Flowers will be probable

Chiefs rookie cornerback Brandon Flowers sat out Friday’s practice because of a sore foot. Coach Herm Edwards said he expected Flowers to play Sunday against Tampa Bay, though he’ll enter the game listed as probable.

The Chiefs can’t afford to be without Flowers, who had his breakout game last Sunday with two interceptions against the New York Jets and Brett Favre. Flowers has started all seven of the Chiefs’ games so far and is fourth on the team with 33 tackles.

The Chiefs also will have cornerback Tyron Brackenridge active, a few days after the team re-signed him after letting Brackenridge go during the preseason.

Jamaal Charles expected to play

Rookie running back Jamaal Charles also should play Sunday after suffering a high ankle sprain against the Jets.

Charles was limited in practice during most of this week, including Friday. But he appeared to run without a limp.

“That’s good for us,” Edwards said. “He’s OK. Tough kid.”

RustShack
11-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Good news good news. Keep it coming!

Hammock Parties
11-01-2008, 03:12 AM
I'm glad we have Herm. He knows when things are good for us. That's good coaching.

That's good for us.

the Talking Can
11-01-2008, 05:26 AM
i believe his foot is swole

Lonewolf Ed
11-01-2008, 06:53 AM
i believe his foot is swole

If that was the case, it would not be good for us! Swole stuff needs surgering.

FAX
11-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Okay ... I've posted on almost every thread on the first page and I'm darn sure not going to start talking to myself so I'm going to get some breakfast. Let me know when Mr. Norville Reddenbucker wakes up.

FAX

Spicy McHaggis
11-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Flowers should just watch Barber the entire time he's on the sideline. It will be a more beneficial experience than a season of coaching from this staff.