PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Nuggets shopping Iverson to Pistons?

Goapics1
11-03-2008, 10:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pistons reportedly close to acquiring Iverson
Detroit would give up Billups, McDyess to Denver for point guard

NBCSports.com news services
updated 11:35 a.m. ET, Mon., Nov. 3, 2008

The Detroit Pistons are close to acquiring All-Star guard Allen Iverson from the Denver Nuggets for fellow All-Star Chauncey Billups and forward Antonio McDyess, ESPN reported Monday, citing unnamed sources.

Iverson has been hoping to be traded to a contender, several reports have said, and he had expected to go to the Pistons, the Boston Globe reported.

More details to come from NBCSports.com.

© 2008 NBC Sports.com
URL: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/27517694/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN Privacy . Legal
© 2008 NBCSports.com
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/27517694/

Basileus777
11-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Apparently its a done deal, the papers already submitted to league office.

L.A. Chieffan
11-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Whoa the fantasy implications of this....

Buck
11-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Allen Iverson is the biggest douchebag on the planet....

Doesn't even acknowledge his fans. He can suck my dick.

Goapics1
11-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Allen Iverson is the biggest douchebag on the planet....

Doesn't even acknowledge his fans. He can suck my dick.

Wouldn't sign your basketball card of him, would he?

Buck
11-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Wouldn't sign your basketball card of him, would he?

I went to Denver for the Chargers week 2 game @ Invesco.

After the game we went to Dave and Busters to eat. The girl whose house I was staying at (my friends sis-in-law) is a big Broncos/Nuggets/Rockies fan.

We spotted Allen Iverson there and he was just chillin' w/ 2 of his homies playing pool. She went up to him to ask if she could take a picture with him, and did it in a very subtle manner as to not attract attention to him.

She asked him if she could take a picture and he just looked the other way and wouldn't respond. One of his "homies" said, "They wont let us". She said "who is they? and I just want a picture with Allen, not you."

So the Dave and Busters manager came up to get her out of that awkward situation and as she was leaving A.I. got up and yelled, "No" and he and his homies started hootin' and hollering...

What a tool.

Goapics1
11-03-2008, 11:08 AM
After the game we went to Dave and Busters to eat.
Sure it was not another gay bar you went to?
NTTIATWWT

Basileus777
11-03-2008, 11:17 AM
I think it makes sense on both team's parts. Detroit adds talent and scoring. Denver gets 3pt shooting, defense, and depth. Though this deal makes trading Camby for nothing seems even more retarded. Why trade Camby to cut salary and then trade for Billups' longterm contract?