PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs KC vs. Saints 11/16/08

Dunit35
11-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Anybody looking to sell a couple lower level seats on the cheap?

I'll be in KC that weekend to visit my grandfather and catch a game.

Wouldn't mind getting a flag football game going on that Saturday also.

Anybody going to that game?

KCrockaholic
11-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Crazy to say but....This may be a HIGH scoring game! wow, we havent said that about KC since the Trent Green era.

go thiggy!

dj56dt58
11-04-2008, 12:21 AM
yeah..this is gonna be a shootout

JuicesFlowing
11-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Wish I was, but I already spent $1,000 to see them lost to the Bucs. Sorry. At least the weather was nice.

Spott
11-04-2008, 05:26 AM
There will be plenty of people selling tickets outside the stadium.

InChiefsHeaven
11-04-2008, 07:28 AM
Got this email from a friend:

The Travelzoo Newsdesk has found this outstanding offer from the Kansas City Chiefs:

KANSAS CITY--OCTOBER 30, 2008-- The Kansas City Chiefs have just slashed a whopping 64% OFF ticket prices for upcoming home games against the New Orleans Saints and Buffalo Bills.

At just $30 a ticket, this is the lowest price we've seen this season for Red Select seats at Arrowhead Stadium!

Watch the Chiefs vs.:
- New Orleans Saints ... Nov. 16
- Buffalo Bills ... Nov. 23

We've also noticed a slew of major events in the Kansas City and St. Louis area go on sale today -- including up to 50% OFF tickets to see the circus and concerts by Celine Dion and New Kids On The Block.

For more information on these events and to purchase tickets click the link below:
http://www.travelzoo.com/Newsflash.asp?483034

Sucks to be a STH...

Reerun_KC
11-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Sucks to be a STH...

Why? They are the ones buying up Carl and Herms BS. Serves them right for buying to a mediocre product...

InChiefsHeaven
11-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Why? They are the ones buying up Carl and Herms BS. Serves them right for buying to a mediocre product...

Yeah, damn them for loving their Chiefs and tailgating at Arrowhead...what a bunch of dicks...:spock:

Reerun_KC
11-04-2008, 01:20 PM
I'll be in KC that weekend to catch a game.

Tell me if it is just as bad in person as it is on TV.... If you can, fling pooh at Hopeless Herm..

Dunit35
11-04-2008, 11:42 PM
what side does KC warm up on?

If you are on the KC sidelines side is it the left side of the field or right?

Tribal Warfare
11-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Crazy to say but....This may be a HIGH scoring game! wow, we havent said that about KC since the Trent Green era.

yeah, for the Saints LMAO

The_Doctor10
11-05-2008, 02:49 AM

go thiggy!

It's kinda nice to see what happens when your coach acknowledges the existence of the forward pass, isn't it?

Maybe Herm has mad cow disease; the past two weeks he's though 'I know! We'll throw the ball! They won't be expecting that!' Then it gets to the 3rd quarter, he doesn't adjust, and by the 4th he's completely forgotten how he got there, so he pounds it up the middle and punts. Chiefs lose, my roommate cries into his beer, and I try to convince him if they fire Herm it'd be a step in the right direction. And then about 3am Tuesday, Herm wakes up in a cold sweat thinking 'My God! All we need to do is throw the ball and we'll completely surprise them!' and the cycle begins anew.

It's a theory...