PDA

View Full Version : Misc Teacher of the Year award goes to.......

Mr. Plow
11-04-2008, 09:08 AM
http://www.spike.com/blog/sexy-teacher-strips/70150

A 20-something German teacher was caught on camera (video below) performing a sexy strip tease for her 15 year-old students at a start of term party in Hungary. The teacher, who was meant to be supervising the party, joined in on a game of truth or dare and decided to seductively remove her clothes.<!-- pagebreak -->

The teacher started off with some pole dancing moves, then progressed to slowly taking off her clothes. As expected, the students went wild. The teacher revealed her bra and was just about to take off her trousers when another teacher interrupted her and covered her with a tablecloth.

One angry parent was outraged, saying "It is disgusting. What kind of teacher acts that way in front of her pupils? She should be in a lap dancing bar, not a school”. Other parents called for the teacher to be sacked. The school’s Principal refused to fire the teacher saying she was an invaluable asset to the school and showed no more flesh “than you would see on a beach.” He did give her a stern warning.

This teacher is now a front runner for teacher of the year.

**Video on link - mildly NSFW (bra & pants)**

The Franchise
11-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Yeah because this wasn't a REPOST or anything.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Maybe this could get the "Repost of the year"?

Mr. Plow
11-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Damnit.

Mr. Plow
11-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Ok.....I scanned through the first 7 pages and see nothing. I searched for "Teacher", "Teacher strips" and get nothing.

Mr. Plow
11-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Nevermind.....if you add in "German" it comes up.

Bite me.

Reerun_KC
11-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Bite me.

That's Racist..

gblowfish
11-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Repost. But that's OK. That chick has a motorized booty.

BTW: I like the commercial before the video with naked chicks moisterizing. Wooo!

Fat Elvis
11-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Seriously, who tf cares if it is a repost?

Do you have so little in your life that you are relegated to monitoring an internet forum to determine whether or not a topic had been presented before?

Screaming, "REPOST!!!" takes about as much thought as one of ShortJeepJohnny's cut and paste tirades over in the DC forum.

Long Duk Dong
11-04-2008, 10:29 AM
where were those teachers when I was in school? WTF! :cuss:

SouthPark style (http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103798)

:)

Mr. Plow
11-04-2008, 12:24 PM

Do you have so little in your life that you are relegated to monitoring an internet forum to determine whether or not a topic had been presented before?

Screaming, "REPOST!!!" takes about as much thought as one of ShortJeepJohnny's cut and paste tirades over in the DC forum.

Uhhh, repo.....nevermind.

Goapics1
11-04-2008, 12:25 PM

ROFL

eazyb81
11-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Just guessing, but I don't think this was her first striptease.

Niblet2008
11-04-2008, 02:01 PM
HOT