PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV TINA FEY: "I'm going to LEAVE THE PLANET..."

TinyEvel
11-04-2008, 04:48 PM
...if McCain/Palin wins.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b63450_tina_fey_leaving_planetsay_what.html

I wonder what username she'll adopt when she comes back.

Stewie
11-04-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm leaving the planet, too.

Stewie
11-04-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm back!

Vegas_Dave
11-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Shes already publically said that the interviewer was a friend and that she said it in a sarcastic joking manner, making fun of the people who say "I will leave the USA if _blank_ <INSERT name candidate>wins"

TinyEvel
11-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Shes already publically said that the interviewer was a friend and that she said it in a sarcastic joking manner, making fun of the people who say "I will leave the USA if _blank_ <INSERT name candidate>wins"

No, he was talking about CHIEFSPLANET. I am SURE of it. Haven't you visited the DC forum? It's a bloodbath in there. People leaving forever all the time. Sometimes twice.

RJ
11-04-2008, 05:09 PM
No, he was talking about CHIEFSPLANET. I am SURE of it. Haven't you visited the DC forum? It's a bloodbath in there. People leaving forever all the time. Sometimes twice.

No sir, no one is leaving. It might look like the Alamo in there by the end of the night but there shall be no retreat.

Mr Luzcious
11-04-2008, 05:17 PM
No sir, no one is leaving. It might look like the Alamo in there by the end of the night but there shall be no retreat.

I wouldn't be too sure. But I wouldn't shed a tear for any of the posters I envision leaving.

Vegas_Dave
11-04-2008, 05:33 PM

No, I stay away fromt he DC forum. Nothing but EXTREME Left or EXTREME Right. No thank you.