PDA

View Full Version : END OF THE WORLD PART 666

Redrum_69
11-05-2008, 05:53 PM
SO yeah, pretty much the end of the world is upon us.

Have you seen the www.weather.com website to check out the storm approaching?

Has Katie Horner equipped herself with the latest in Depends fashion for an all-night "Wet-my-whistle-athon"?

My complimentary golfball and baseball hail should be arriving shortly.

Random tornados, hurricane winds, lightning, hail, dogs and cats playing with each other, the dead rising from their graves, fire and brimstone!!!1

WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

QUICK>>>GO TO WALMART AND BUY THEIR GENERATORS, A YEAR SUPPLY OF WATER, CANNED FOODS,

oh damn, the sirens...I"M LEAVING THE PLANET FOREV.....

Ari FAUXbia
11-05-2008, 05:56 PM
May I suggest Mr. Redrum_69, that your mom buy extra Depends. It would seem that the continual reaming has ruined her kegel muscles.

Redrum_69
11-05-2008, 06:11 PM
May I suggest Mr. Redrum_69, that your mom buy extra Depends. It would seem that the continual reaming has ruined her kegel muscles.

oh, so you want to talk about mothers huh?

alright, lets do this, bitch.

Your mom is like tuna...her label may say tuna but after opening up her can you still cant figure out what type of fish she tastes like, she'll pack her goods in oil or water but it still cant mask the smell, and you gotta make sure you eat her out before the expiration date otherwise you'll end up with more then some sea on your chicken.

luv
11-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Leaving the Planet? I'll believe it when I see it.....you've only left like three times already. :p

Redrum_69
11-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Leaving the Planet? I'll believe it when I see it.....you've only left like three times already. :p

uh, i did that for effect.

right before that i said the sirens are going off.

and uh, i didnt uh spell out forever...

ah nevermind, if you have to explain something that doesnt go <CRASH> <KA-BOOM> etc than its no fun.

luv
11-05-2008, 06:32 PM
uh, i did that for effect.

right before that i said the sirens are going off.

and uh, i didnt uh spell out forever...

ah nevermind, if you have to explain something that doesnt go <CRASH> <KA-BOOM> etc than its no fun.

You take me wayyyyy too seriously.

Redrum_69
11-05-2008, 06:38 PM
You take me wayyyyy too seriously.

you took me off ignore.

luv
11-05-2008, 06:42 PM
you took me off ignore.

Yes, I did. When you started your last "leaving" thread. I didn't care how much you hated me or how many snide remarks you said for no reason. No one deserves to lose they're job for reasons beyond they're control. That's nearly happened to me twice, and I freaked out both times. The last time almost stuck (I got rehired in another department), so I came very close to having to do some major downsizing. I wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy.

Little Bigfoot
11-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Ignore is for homophobic fags.

ziggysocki
11-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Ignore is for homophobic fags.

I bet they hate mirrors.

PinkFloyd
11-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Awwwww... One last storm chase before mother nature buries our asses in snow !!!

PBJ

Redrum_69
11-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Yes, I did. When you started your last "leaving" thread. I didn't care how much you hated me or how many snide remarks you said for no reason. No one deserves to lose they're job for reasons beyond they're control. That's nearly happened to me twice, and I freaked out both times. The last time almost stuck (I got rehired in another department), so I came very close to having to do some major downsizing. I wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy.

I thought I was done. But then I realized, after ten years of doing the same thing that maybe this was Gods way of saying change careers.

For the last six months I have been under the worst possible stress that one can imagine.

Now I am trying to find something before January...and so far its going to be difficult. Especially now that I signed a GRA and cant work for Embarq or any of their competitors.