PDA

View Full Version : Football Patriots boot 18-year-old cheerleader for Facebook pictures

Deberg_1990
11-06-2008, 01:53 PM
http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view/2008_11_05_Caitlin_Davis_booted_from_Patriots__cheering_squad/

An 18-year-old New England Patriots cheerleader was booted off the squad yesterday after pictures from Facebook surfaced that showed the Sharpie-packing pompom queen posing over a passed-out pal who has naughty words, pictures - and two swastikas - scrawled all over his face, arms and back.

Caitlin Davis and an unidentified pal appear to be writing on the unconscious prank victim and the words “penis,” ‘I’m a Jew’ and a pair of swastikas are clearly visible on his face, neck, arms and torso.

There are also a couple of pictures of the aforementioned male paraphernalia along with a list of words commonly used to describe that anatomical accoutrement. In fact, the gals’ slumbering buddy has the entire upper half of his body covered in graffiti, apparently applied while he, er, snoozed.

The pictures were originally posted on the Web site onblastatlast.com. But yesterday they made the ever-popular Deadspin.com and Caitlin’s fate was sealed.

“She is no longer with the squad,” Pats spokesman Stacey James told us yesterday.

In fact, we understand that Caitlin was dismissed as soon as the team brass became aware of the Facebook fiasco.

As you most certainly know, team owners Bob and Myra Kraft are huge in the Anti-Defamation League and, while Caitlin might have been given a pass on the penises, the swastikas were a no-go.

Davis, a former Foxboro High cheerleader, made the Pats rah-rah retinue last spring and cheered for Matt Cassel & Co. at all the home games thus far this season. At the Oct. 26 game against the Rams, Davis dressed as an angel for the Halloween-themed cheerathon.

The Johnson & Wales student was the youngest cheerleader to ever make the NFL squad. In her interview for the gig she said she wanted to be a Pats pompom princess partly because of the squad’s numerous community-service appearances.

“That’s what I did growing up with my church youth group,” she told the Attelboro Sun Chronicle last spring.

However, Davis’ profile on the team’s Web site held at least one clue to a possibly wilder side. When asked her favorite song, Caitlin replied “Wasted” by Carrie Underwood. Also, under Favorite Book, she lists People magazine.

Seriously, we couldn’t make this stuff up . . . .

Hammock Parties
11-06-2008, 01:56 PM
However, Davis’ profile on the team’s Web site held at least one clue to a possibly wilder side. When asked her favorite song, Caitlin replied “Wasted” by Carrie Underwood. Also, under Favorite Book, she lists People magazine.

The author of this story is a fucking moron.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2008, 01:57 PM
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1722/1e5b353e4a81fabb981ed04qw3.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5808/541cdcd73257920fb2cdd1drh1.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

So hot...want to touch the hiney...

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8305/1def1bc9812fe0c445956f9qn9.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

StcChief
11-06-2008, 01:59 PM
pretty is as pretty does.... don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

MIAdragon
11-06-2008, 02:00 PM
She played a joke on a drunk ass friend BFD.

Sure-Oz
11-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Why the long face?

I'm sure some jew is going to blow a load on her face

Demonpenz
11-06-2008, 02:02 PM
I am an idiot

Goapics1
11-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Sexy!

Jewish Rabbi
11-06-2008, 02:04 PM
good thing jews are still on dialup

No I'm not.

vailpass
11-06-2008, 02:05 PM
She'll be clocking some Playboy $$ soon enough.
Use it while you can sugar, you won't be the youngest legal hotty tramp in the room forever.

Delano
11-06-2008, 02:05 PM
The KC Cheerleaders should sign her if the contract is right. She is young and would fit the rebuild. PRINT 'EM.

Demonpenz
11-06-2008, 02:06 PM
No I'm not.

that was a piss poor joke. I am sorry

Goapics1
11-06-2008, 02:06 PM
That dood prolly hit that the next day when he woke up. Pity him.

MikeMaslowski
11-06-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm gonna get those as my next tats....

Pitt Gorilla
11-06-2008, 02:09 PM
The KC Cheerleaders should sign her if the contract is right. She is young and would fit the rebuild. PRINT 'EM.This.

gblowfish
11-06-2008, 02:16 PM
She just looks mean.
That's a dirty trick to play on somebody who's passed out.

Has that ever happend to EnDelt?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-06-2008, 02:22 PM
That is a pretty brutal dickfacing.

Although, I once saw a dude who passed out in his boxers colored from head to toe black with a giant Marks-a-Lot.

Mecca
11-06-2008, 02:26 PM
This is pretty stupid, they get rid of her for doing something that pretty much everyone has done at some point or another, people need to lighten up.

Thig Lyfe
11-06-2008, 02:28 PM
This is pretty stupid, they get rid of her for doing something that pretty much everyone has done at some point or another, people need to lighten up.

Methinks it's less the doodling and more the swastikas and anti-Semitism that lost her the job.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2008, 02:28 PM

I....I've never drawn dicks on anyone....ever...

alpha_omega
11-06-2008, 02:29 PM
...that pretty much everyone has done at some point or another, people need to lighten up.

Agreed that people should lighten up, but i wouldn't go so far as to say that pretty much everyone has done that. Pretty much everyone is a lot of people.

Delano
11-06-2008, 02:29 PM

Isn't the guy at the top of the org chart for the Patriots (Kraft) perpetually drunk? I think she was following his example.

Delano
11-06-2008, 02:31 PM
I wonder if Demonpenz draws Airwolf scenes on passed out folk.

ChiefsCountry
11-06-2008, 02:31 PM
If he had his shoes on he is fair game.

Deberg_1990
11-06-2008, 02:33 PM

IM fairly sure this is what got her fired:

"As you most certainly know, team owners Bob and Myra Kraft are huge in the Anti-Defamation League and, while Caitlin might have been given a pass on the penises, the swastikas were a no-go.
"

Valiant
11-06-2008, 02:36 PM
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1722/1e5b353e4a81fabb981ed04qw3.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5808/541cdcd73257920fb2cdd1drh1.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

So hot...want to touch the hiney...

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8305/1def1bc9812fe0c445956f9qn9.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

Guess I am blind.. I do not see the swastika's..

crazycoffey
11-06-2008, 02:38 PM
The KC Cheerleaders should sign her if the contract is right. She is young and would fit the rebuild. PRINT 'EM.

ROFL - Yes!

vailpass
11-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Isn't the guy at the top of the org chart for the Patriots (Kraft) perpetually drunk? I think she was following his example.

Isn't Kraft a Jew?

Inspector
11-06-2008, 02:46 PM
I....I've never drawn dicks on anyone....ever...

Didn't I understand it that you actually drew one on yourself?

You know, to see what one would look like on you?

I was sure that was you...........

crazycoffey
11-06-2008, 02:48 PM
IM fairly sure this is what got her fired:

"As you most certainly know, team owners Bob and Myra Kraft are huge in the Anti-Defamation League and, while Caitlin might have been given a pass on the penises, the swastikas were a no-go.
"

She passes on the penises, so she got fired? watch out foxboro, here comes the rainbow coalition

sedated
11-06-2008, 02:51 PM
she seems like the perfect chick to me. hot, partier, and a sense of humor.

Mecca
Agreed that people should lighten up, but i wouldn't go so far as to say that pretty much everyone has done that. Pretty much everyone is a lot of people.

Everyone has played some sort of gag on a drunk friend...people take some things way to seriously. I highly doubt any of that was meant in anything more than playing a joke on a drunk friend.

Tribal Warfare
Seriously so what, This shit happens all the time. Christ they make it out like she's dealing crack cocaine to down and out mascots in the league.

phisherman
11-06-2008, 02:53 PM
the good ole dickface.

people learn really quickly not to pass out at parties in the middle of everyone.

ClevelandBronco
11-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Guess I am blind.. I do not see the swastika's..

Under the chin.

Amnorix
11-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Seriously so what, This shit happens all the time. Christ they make it out like she's dealing crack cocaine to down and out mascots in the league.

Are you completely high?

The owner of the team is JEWISH, and she painted Swastikas on the dude and wrote stuff about Jewish people. WTF do you think is gonna happen.

All that happened was she got canned. They didn't take her out back and shoot her.

Mecca
11-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Are you completely high?

The owner of the team is JEWISH, and she painted Swastikas on the dude and wrote stuff about Jewish people. WTF do you think is gonna happen.

All that happened was she got canned. They didn't take her out back and shoot her.

She can draw stuff on me as long as I can return the favor...

Delano
11-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Are you completely high?

Really? It was her that did it? She says that she didn't write anything on the poor bastard. That shit was printed before she got there and she just took a few pictures.

Delano
11-06-2008, 03:14 PM

Off the top of my head I can think of 9 places I'd like to draw a target on her.

Tribal Warfare
11-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Are you completely high?

It was at a house party for christ sake, She was probably really buzzed herself. Like someone else retorted where are those supposed Swastikas. I can't see them either

Valiant
11-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Under the chin.

Ahh.. thanks..

That shit is like wheres waldo..

Delano
11-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Like someone else retorted where are those supposed Swastikas. I can't see them either

Like someone else responded to someone else's retort, the swastika is under the guy's chin.

Sure-Oz
11-06-2008, 03:23 PM
I bet that bitch doesn't even know what a swastika is

Amnorix
11-06-2008, 03:28 PM

Right, but if I owned a highly public and visible team that was on TV every week, and she worked for me in a highly public and visible role, I'd fire that very sweet ass as well.

Buck
11-06-2008, 03:31 PM
You may be asking yourself, would gochiefs pee in her butt?

Well yes, gochiefs would pee in her butt.

Sure-Oz
11-06-2008, 03:33 PM

He'd piss himself before he got to her butt

mikeyis4dcats.
11-06-2008, 03:37 PM

you seriously have to repsond to the thread with multiple accounts?

Hammock Parties
11-06-2008, 03:38 PM

That's BuckinKaeding. ROFL

Amnorix
11-06-2008, 03:39 PM
It was at a house party for christ sake, She was probably really buzzed herself. Like someone else retorted where are those supposed Swastikas. I can't see them either

Under the chin.

She's a cheerleader. She's put out there as a visible part of the team. A highly visible team. She drew swastikas on a guy's face and wrote racist remarks. And to top it all off, as if it wasn't bad enough, the team is owned by a Jewish family.

And you're telling me you're surprised? You're hopelessly naive if so.

Amnorix
11-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Really? It was her that did it? She says that she didn't write anything on the poor bastard. That shit was printed before she got there and she just took a few pictures.

Then she's stupid.

What are you guys not getting. She was FIRED. Not shot. Not put in jail. Not killed. Not maimed or beaten or bruised. She'll go get another job. WTF cares.

Of course she was fired. It was the biggest no brainer in the history of the world. Hot little cheerleaders are a dime a dozen. WTF cares? I'd fire her too.

sedated
11-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Hot little cheerleaders are a dime a dozen.

I have a dime.

Tribal Warfare
11-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Under the chin.

She's a cheerleader. She's put out there as a visible part of the team. A highly visible team. She drew swastikas on a guy's face and wrote racist remarks. And to top it all off, as if it wasn't bad enough, the team is owned by a Jewish family.

And you're telling me you're surprised? You're hopelessly naive if so.

Yeah, I'm naive I only see that shit happening all the fucking time which goes to the point that I'm not surprised at all. The difference is when this occurs one shouldn't broadcast it over the internet.

Buck
11-06-2008, 04:00 PM

Thats sort of my thing.

/gochiefs

Hammock Parties
11-06-2008, 04:00 PM
God dammit.

Buck
11-06-2008, 04:02 PM
God dammit.

I'm trying to get them to change it, but nobody seems to care.

Delano
11-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Then she's stupid.

What are you guys not getting. She was FIRED. Not shot. Not put in jail. Not killed. Not maimed or beaten or bruised. She'll go get another job. WTF cares.

Of course she was fired. It was the biggest no brainer in the history of the world. Hot little cheerleaders are a dime a dozen. WTF cares? I'd fire her too.

Right. It would have been fine if the swastika, star of david, and "I'm Jewish" weren't on there. Then she is just having a good time, right?

What if she walks in the door, and, being the attention seeking whore she is (which most cheerleaders are), she sees an opportunity to take a picture and gain some attention? She is not proclaiming some raging anti-semitism.

Her limited brain is thinking, "Ooh glamour shotz time! HE HE!" Not, "OMGZ I better inspect this dudez for swaztikaz! HE HE!" Like Sure Oz said, the bitch probably doesn't know what a swastika is.

mikey23545
11-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Right. It would have been fine if the swastika, star of david, and "I'm Jewish" weren't on there. Then she is just having a good time, right?

What if she walks in the door, and, being the attention seeking whore she is (which most cheerleaders are), she sees an opportunity to take a picture and gain some attention? She is not proclaiming some raging anti-semitism.

Her limited brain is thinking, "Ooh glamour shotz time! HE HE!" Not, "OMGZ I better inspect this dudez for swaztikaz! HE HE!" Like Sure Oz said, the bitch probably doesn't know what a swastika is.

What are you, 14 years old?

How soon before you realize your actions have consequences?

MOhillbilly
11-06-2008, 04:33 PM
I'm trying to get them to change it, but nobody seems to care.

haha fuckin made my day.ROFL

Sure-Oz
11-06-2008, 04:36 PM
She deserved to get fired....she got caught, shouldve made her page private or whatever

I know a few teachers that used to have facebooks and basically deleted them after getting a job just because stuff like that could get them fired since they are more public etc, dealing with kids

chasedude
11-06-2008, 04:47 PM
She deserved to get fired....she got caught, shouldve made her page private or whatever

I know a few teachers that used to have facebooks and basically deleted them after getting a job just because stuff like that could get them fired since they are more public etc, dealing with kids

So many people think they have alot of privacy on the internet and they don't. I'm just waiting for something to bite me in the ass someday because of what I posted. It's inevitable.

irishjayhawk
11-06-2008, 05:15 PM

Don't you love America, sometimes?

Sure-Oz
11-06-2008, 05:16 PM
So many people think they have alot of privacy on the internet and they don't. I'm just waiting for something to bite me in the ass someday because of what I posted. It's inevitable.

I hear ya, thats why i leave that shit private

BWillie
11-06-2008, 05:26 PM
I wonder if Travis Releford is going to get kicked off KU because he has photos on his facebook of him at parties with underage high school kids drinking booze. Luckily he has no pictures with any booze in his hand. One of my friends played LB in college, and our friends always had to be careful with what photos they tagged of him in it. Gotta be careful with that stuff if you are a high profile athlete, but never would of thought the scrutiny with cheerleaders would be similar

Otter
11-07-2008, 08:46 AM
The only fitting end to this is for her to sue them for wrongful firing. One good joke deserves another. What the fuck business is it of theirs what she does in her free time?

My frat brother yak was notorious for passing out after drinking too much. He woke up naked in many strange places with all kinds of things drawn on and attached to his body.

He was a good sport.

Sully
11-07-2008, 08:59 AM
Then she's stupid.

From a part-time job which probably paid her $50 8 times a year. It's not like she's losing her livelihood.

RedThat
11-07-2008, 09:02 AM
That girl is stupid.

Simply put, she deserves to be fired.

boogblaster
11-07-2008, 09:57 AM
18 year-old booty with a Sharpie ... my kind of gurl ...

Chief Pote
11-07-2008, 11:08 AM
She'll probably miss that $29.50 per game.

dj56dt58
11-07-2008, 11:17 AM
shit..I just did this to a friend the other night...am i no longer allowed on chiefsplanet? Please dont make me leave forever!

beach tribe
11-07-2008, 11:30 AM
haha ****in made my day.ROFL

Weren't you the one blasting someone for swastikas?

I don't care about your av. and it doesn't affect me in one way or the other. Just seems kind of strange. Just sayin.

MOhillbilly
11-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Weren't you the one blasting someone for swastikas?

I don't care about your av. and it doesn't affect me in one way or the other. Just seems kind of strange. Just sayin.

i dont want the thought police to think im not on there bandwagon.