PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Night Crew: Eva got a new Bentley

Pages : [1] 2

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 01:32 AM
I saw her this morning as she was getting out of her new black Bentley with with white leather interior. She had a "power" breakfast, then went shopping in BH. She was all dolled up in a black cocktail dress and she looked absolutely stunning.

She is absolutely one of those people that's even more beautiful in person than on TV. And that's rare.

Carry on.

:whackit:

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-07-2008, 01:33 AM
I saw her this morning as she was getting out of her new black Bentley with with white leather interior. She had a "power" breakfast, then went shopping in BH. She was all dolled up in a black cocktail dress and she looked absolutely stunning.

She is absolutely one of those people that's even more beautiful in person than on TV. And that's rare.

Carry on.

I would say Kate Beckinsale would be another.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 01:34 AM

Kate's got freckly boobies.

Eva's skin is brown, even and beautiful.

Though Kate is definitely smokin' hot.

11-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Thread...
worthless...

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Thread...
worthless...

ROFL

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:02 AM
Who is Eva?

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Who is Eva?

My neighbor

Tribal Warfare
11-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Who is Eva?

Longoria dude

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Oh. I thought she might be a celeb or something. I've kind of been out of the loop with that kind of stuff for the last 20 years or so.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Longoria dude

Ah. Maybe I should look her up to find out who she is.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Oh. I thought she might be a celeb or something. I've kind of been out of the loop with that kind of stuff for the last 20 years or so.

For you, my friend. Her hair is much shorter now, more like a bob:

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:14 AM
I found her on wikipedia. Never heard of her.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:15 AM
For you, my friend. Her hair is much shorter now, more like a bob:

Attractive woman. She's in the right town.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Attractive woman. She's in the right town.

She's married to Tony Parker of the Spurs.

I see them both, occasionally.

She's on a TV show that was #1 in the ratings.

To be honest, I never really "got" her (and have never watched the show) until I saw her in person.

All I can say is YOWZA.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Interesting. I don't know anything about Tony Parker either.

But I don't watch the NBA, so I guess that makes sense.

88TG88
11-07-2008, 02:19 AM
Get pics

she won't mind

chasedude
11-07-2008, 02:20 AM
With this recession and nearly one million jobs lost this year I'm glad to hear Eva is still employed and can afford a Bentley. :rolleyes:

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Interesting. I don't know anything about Tony Parker either.

But I don't watch the NBA, so I guess that makes sense.

I go to the games when I get free tickets during the season but I'm not totally involved until the playoffs.

I don't what's more fun: Chuck on TNT or the playoffs.

Chuck drunk? Not so much.

I haven't shared too much about that night.

And probably won't...

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:21 AM
With this recession and nearly one million jobs lost this year I'm glad to hear Eva is still employed and can afford a Bentley. :rolleyes:

Entertainment is recession-proof.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:21 AM

Great. Now I have to look up Kate Beckinsale to figure out who she is.

chasedude
11-07-2008, 02:22 AM

Shit, I knew I was in the wrong job.

ClevelandBronco
Nope. Never heard of her either.

88TG88
Shit, I knew I was in the wrong job.

The real money is in robbing entertainers.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:24 AM

I guess it's a good think I've never invited you to my house.

ROFL

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:24 AM

Not according to the numbers at Broadway shows these days. Some shows are closing down because the box office is so far off they can't afford to keep the shows going.

chasedude
11-07-2008, 02:26 AM

You have a good plan? I wouldn't mind having a Bentley.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Not according to the numbers at Broadway shows these days. Some shows are closing down because the box office is so far off they can't afford to keep the shows going.

I guess I should be more specific: Hollywood entertainment is recession proof.

I was just in Times Square at the W Hotel at 47th & Broadway. It was dead. Of course, they're running the same plays from 3 years ago (Wicked, Young Frankenstein, etc.) which doesn't help.

Broadway would do much better if they'd do SOMETHING to get rid of the online ticket scalpers.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:29 AM
You have a good plan? I wouldn't mind having a Bentley.

You wouldn't have it for long: It's got LoJack

For you, my friend. Her hair is much shorter now, more like a bob:Better. heh

Great. Now I have to look up Kate Beckinsale to figure out who she is.

Nope. Never heard of her either.
:eek:

11-07-2008, 02:30 AM
I go to the games when I get free tickets during the season but I'm not totally involved until the playoffs.

I don't what's more fun: Chuck on TNT or the playoffs.

Chuck drunk? Not so much.

I haven't shared too much about that night.

And probably won't...

Partying with Chuck?

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:30 AM

I'm guessing he doesn't have a DVR, either?

:D

11-07-2008, 02:32 AM
I'm guessing he doesn't have a DVR, either?

He has the internet though. JFC:shake:

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:32 AM
...Hollywood entertainment is recession proof...

Makes sense. The ticket is a heck of a lot more affordable for most folks, and the show is playing at more than one theater.

...Broadway would do much better if they'd do SOMETHING to get rid of the online ticket scalpers.

That's just one of the reasons I don't bother attending concerts anymore.

Also, I don't like the chance of getting barf on my shoes.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:34 AM
He has the internet though. JFC:shake:

Did you upgrade your OTA to digital yet?

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:35 AM
Hey, Dane: I'm kind of curious.

Once in a while I hear this actor or that one saying that he wants to return to the live stage for whatever reason.

Is that a real phenomenon, or is that more often just a guy who can't get a decent Hollywood gig?

11-07-2008, 02:37 AM
Did you upgrade your OTA to digital yet?My OTA is digital.:)

Our local cable started providing our local HD channels on Qam as well. No extra fees if you have the right tuner in your TV.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Hey, Dane: I'm kind of curious.

Once in a while I hear this actor or that one saying that he wants to return to the live stage for whatever reason.

Is that a real phenomenon, or is that more often just a guy who can't get a decent Hollywood gig?

It's either A: The actor came up from the stage (like Patrick Stewart, Al Pacino, Hugh Jackman), made a shit-ton of money and wants to get back to his/her roots for a while. There's nothing like the thrill of performing in front of a live audience. Even if it's only 300 people on Broadway.

Or B: Failed on TV. Failed in movies. Bad publicity/nude photos/Out of Public Eye and needs the media coverage.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:39 AM
My OTA is digital.:)

Our local cable started providing our local HD channels on Qam as well. No extra fees if you have the right tuner in your TV.

Did you ever find a OTA DVR? Does that exist?

Lost will be here in no time!

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:42 AM
It's either A: The actor came up from the stage (like Patrick Stewart, Al Pacino, Hugh Jackman), made a shit-ton of money and wants to get back to his/her roots for a while. There's nothing like the thrill of performing in front of a live audience. Even if it's only 300 people on Broadway.

Or B: Failed on TV. Failed in movies. Bad publicity/nude photos/Out of Public Eye and needs the media coverage.

Gotcha. Thanks. It helps to go through a guy who can provide a bullshit filter.

11-07-2008, 02:42 AM

Lost will be here in no time!Outside of Tivo? Not yet. At least not one I want to drop that much coin on. There are a couple $300 units out there that support digital but I have heard they don't support HD.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:44 AM

What can I say?

I haven't had access to People magazine since the 1970s.

Simply Red
11-07-2008, 02:44 AM

Carry on.

Should have ripped that dress off and said that you and her have a date w/ the closest wall, and then went ahead and finessed that.

just saying

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:46 AM
Partying with Chuck?

After the Jets game, we ran into Barkley at Del Frisco's steakhouse on 48th and 6th. We ended up drinking with him for about 4 hours (he kept buying rounds) and while it was cool, it got a little uncomfortable at the end of the night (he was really coming onto my wife hard, holding her hands, putting his arms around here, telling her how beautiful she is, etc.).

No shame.

That kinda bummed me out.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:47 AM
Should have ripped that dress off and said that you and her have a date w/ the closest wall, and then went ahead and finessed that.

just saying

You have to ask yourself whether that's an erotic fantasy, or whether it's rape.

Or maybe even if it's suicide, considering that her husband is a fairly large athlete.

Just saying.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:48 AM

just saying

Sure. ROFL

I was in sweat shorts, a tank top, hadn't showered and my Lexus was completely filthy from the weekend rain. Plus, I bumped into my car before getting in so I had a big dirt stain on my shirt.

I'm sure I must have turned her on. :evil:

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:50 AM
After the Jets game, we ran into Barkley at Del Frisco's steakhouse on 48th and 6th. We ended up drinking with him for about 4 hours (he kept buying rounds) and while it was cool, it got a little uncomfortable at the end of the night (he was really coming onto my wife hard, holding her hands, putting his arms around here, telling her how beautiful she is, etc.).

No shame.

That kinda bummed me out.

I probably couldn't have handled that very well. Not that I could take down Sir Charles, but I would have tried to suggest strongly to my wife that we should leave.

Damn. That has to be awkward.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 02:54 AM
I probably couldn't have handled that very well. Not that I could take down Sir Charles, but I would have tried to suggest strongly to my wife that we should leave.

Damn. That has to be awkward.

Well fortunately, my wife can handle herself pretty well. But it was uncomfortable at the end and when we finally decided to bail, he begged us to stay and go to another bar.

All the while, he had a date waiting for him at the other side of the bar.

In all honesty, it was a pathetic display on his part.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:57 AM
Well fortunately, my wife can handle herself pretty well. But it was uncomfortable at the end and when we finally decided to bail, he begged us to stay and go to another bar.

All the while, he had a date waiting for him at the other side of the bar.

In all honesty, it was a pathetic display on his part.

Sounds like he's pretty much the guy I'd expect him to be.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Sounds like he's pretty much the guy I'd expect him to be.

Honestly, I didn't know what to expect but I actually feel sorry for him. What a pathetic life. Begging strangers in a bar to hit another bar at midnight on a Sunday night.

Sad, more than anything.

11-07-2008, 03:03 AM

Lost will be here in no time!Speaking of Lost. Any new info to pass around?

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 03:04 AM
Honestly, I didn't know what to expect but I actually feel sorry for him. What a pathetic life. Begging strangers in a bar to hit another bar at midnight on a Sunday night.

Sad, more than anything.

That's a compassionate view, sir. You may be right. Living without having to abide by most rules of civil conduct and not knowing whether people are really your friends or whether they're just trying to cast themselves in your light must be a confusing existence.

I'll try to look at that kind of situation differently.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 03:05 AM
Speaking of Lost. Any new info to pass around?

No, unfortunately.

I've been so busy on my current project that I haven't had to time catch up with friends.

I've only got time for you guys :p

I've got a fairly big meeting next week with a big-wig at Warners to if I hear anything, I'll be sure to pass along any info.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 03:08 AM
That's a compassionate view, sir. You may be right. Living without having to abide by most rules of civil conduct and not knowing whether people are really your friends or whether they're just trying to cast themselves in your light must be a confusing existence.

I'll try to look at that kind of situation differently.

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it.

I've dropped a few names in my time at the 'Planet but I have to say, the overwhelming majority of "movie stars" have been completely down to earth an normal.

Sports athletes IME have always acted "bigger than life", and that's even going back to my days in Kansas City. I don't know what it is but those guys just seem to think they own the world and that the rules of civilization and society just don't apply.

So in all honesty, I wasn't really surprised.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 03:15 AM

I've dropped a few names in my time at the 'Planet but I have to say, the overwhelming majority of "movie stars" have been completely down to earth an normal.

Sports athletes IME have always acted "bigger than life", and that's even going back to my days in Kansas City. I don't know what it is but those guys just seem to think they own the world and that the rules of civilization and society just don't apply.

The "movie stars" for the most part paid their dues as adults (at least for a while) with little money and little recognition. Of course most of them would be grounded.

Child "movie stars" are a completely different animal and we all know how often they end up in trouble once the stardom ends.

Sports stars are child stars that grow up to be adult stars with no stop in between. That has to be an unreal existence.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Good night, Dane. It's been an enjoyable conversation. As always.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Good night, Dane. It's been an enjoyable conversation. As always.

'Night good sir!

11-07-2008, 03:19 AM

Sports stars play a game for a living. What else would you expect? :D

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-07-2008, 05:00 AM
Outside of Tivo? Not yet. At least not one I want to drop that much coin on. There are a couple $300 units out there that support digital but I have heard they don't support HD.

Then why wouldn't you just buy a TivoHD?

11-07-2008, 05:06 AM
Then why wouldn't you just buy a TivoHD?
because I don't' want to be forced to pay $13 per month for the programming guide when I should be allowed to program it myself. That is the ONLY reason I won't throw Tivo my money.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2008, 05:36 AM
I'm more of an Eva Gabor fan. She just adores a penthouse view...

Braincase
11-07-2008, 06:50 AM
I'm more of an Eva Gabor fan. She just adores a penthouse view...

Good luck with that in Topeka...

Skip Towne
11-07-2008, 06:57 AM
I'd settle for Eva La Rue.

stevieray
11-07-2008, 07:14 AM
Vain McProud's inferiority complex.....tonight on Access Hollywood

Kerberos
11-07-2008, 07:15 AM

Would this be "Desperate Housewives"? That is the only one I can think of that I am pretty sure she is in?

Goapics1
11-07-2008, 07:18 AM
Eva Mendes > Eva Longoria

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 07:21 AM
I don't know what I would do if I ran into eva, not my kind of chick, but I do know what I would do if I ran into tony parker. I would D him the FUCK up steal the ball and take him to the mutha fucking rack

THA PROFESSSARRRRRR

luv
11-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Would this be "Desperate Housewives"? That is the only one I can think of that I am pretty sure she is in?

Yes. I gave up watching after the fourth season.

Pushead2
11-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Yes. I gave up watching after the fourth season.

Jerking off lost it's momentum eh?

Goapics1
11-07-2008, 07:56 AM

ROFL
REp!

luv
11-07-2008, 07:57 AM

I don't have anything to jerk.

Goapics1
11-07-2008, 07:58 AM
I don't have anything to jerk.

Right...............................:rolleyes:

luv
11-07-2008, 07:59 AM
Right...............................:rolleyes:

:spock:

crazycoffey
11-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Kate's got freckly boobies.

How dare you even imply that my wife has any, ANY imperfections. You sir, have insulted my honor. We must fight to the death.....

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 08:45 AM

Ehh Ive seen her here in Miami a few times just out and about and thought she looked "ok" I think she REALLY needs the make-up to look as good as she does on tv.

El Jefe
11-07-2008, 08:59 AM

LMAO, that's some good crap right there. Hey Dane not to say "I told you so", but I told you so. Remeber when I said I would wait a week and then show you when you start talking about your "Hollywood" Pals again, and you said "Go for it Chief". Well it's been less than a week and you haven't disappointed me.

Sure-Oz
11-07-2008, 09:10 AM
She's married to Tony Parker of the Spurs.

I see them both, occasionally.

To be honest, I never really "got" her (and have never watched the show) until I saw her in person.

All I can say is YOWZA.

Didn't mr parker fuck around on her?

He also had 55 points the other night haha

sedated
11-07-2008, 10:09 AM
wow, this thread is great. pompous name-dropping, combined with information no one gives 2 shits about. congrats Dane.

vailpass
11-07-2008, 10:11 AM
I saw her at a Suns game last year. She is a midget, it'd be like ****ing a 5th grader with a boob job.Definetely a product of good makeup and clothes.
Not too high on my hotometer.

El Jefe
11-07-2008, 10:21 AM
wow, this thread is great. pompous name-dropping, combined with information no one gives 2 shits about. congrats Dane.

Classic Dane.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 11:12 AM

Yes

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Classic Dane.

Go fuck yourself you classless little piece of shit.

Put me on ignore if I bother you so much you fucking loser.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 11:14 AM

So is this how it's going to be now, Stevie?

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 11:15 AM

Thank you, Fuck Doll.

Goapics1
11-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Thank you, **** Doll.

I like the thread.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 11:21 AM
I like the thread.

It was created at 11:30 PM PST because the board was dead and I was trying to get the peeps to start chatting (which it did).

But, in typical CP fashion, my detractors come on the next morning to tell me what a douche I am.

Frankly guys, your act is getting old.

Micjones
11-07-2008, 11:25 AM

Carry on.

Stalk much?

Frazod
11-07-2008, 11:33 AM
It was created at 11:30 PM PST because the board was dead and I was trying to get the peeps to start chatting (which it did).

But, in typical CP fashion, my detractors come on the next morning to tell me what a douche I am.

Frankly guys, your act is getting old.

Personally, I think it's cool that you know these people and find your stories to be interesting. I'm not all jealous and butthurt because I don't live down the street from Eva Longoria.

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 11:44 AM
yeah who cares. Dane is alittle pompus or whatever, but I have nothing better to read than how he stuck his entire head in paris hiltons vagina and saw barkley and A.C green in there

Micjones
11-07-2008, 11:45 AM

You think so?

Eva Longoria is much prettier in my book.
Mendes might be sexier though. She's more buxom.
Though Longoria's no slouch in the T&A department either.

That's a tough tough call, but I think I'd go with Longoria.

Goapics1
11-07-2008, 11:46 AM
yeah who cares. Dane is alittle pompus or whatever, but I have nothing better to read than how he stuck his entire head in paris hiltons vagina and saw barkley and A.C green in there

ROFL

Simply Red
11-07-2008, 12:16 PM
You have to ask yourself whether that's an erotic fantasy, or whether it's rape.

Or maybe even if it's suicide, considering that her husband is a fairly large athlete.

Just saying.

YOU sir, have a bad attitude.

crazycoffey
11-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Personally, I think it's cool that you know these people and find your stories to be interesting. I'm not all jealous and butthurt because I don't live down the street from Eva Longoria.

This works,

plus Dane-most just try to push buttons, to see if you'll over react. It's a game, just ignore the negative feedback and keep enjoying yourself...

Sure-Oz
11-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Why the hate people?

vailpass
11-07-2008, 01:23 PM
You think so?

Eva Longoria is much prettier in my book.
Mendes might be sexier though. She's more buxom.
Though Longoria's no slouch in the T&A department either.

That's a tough tough call, but I think I'd go with Longoria.

would it change your mind if you knew she was 4'10'' tall and weighs about 80 pounds?
I loves me a spinner but she would be like fucking a pinata.

Donger
11-07-2008, 01:25 PM

Carry on.

Stalker, eh?

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Who the hell is Eva Mendes?

Goapics1
11-07-2008, 01:31 PM

This help any?

http://accidentalsexiness.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/eva_mendes-1.jpg

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 01:35 PM
This help any?

http://accidentalsexiness.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/eva_mendes-1.jpg

I've never seen her. I'm happy I've seen her now.

I'm surprised I saw so much of her since we're just becoming acquainted and all.

88TG88
11-07-2008, 01:36 PM
I guess it's a good think I've never invited you to my house.

ROFL

Nah, you're cool I wouldn't rob you.

Seriously though next time you guys hit up that place in Venice for the chiefs games let me know. I might be able to check it out.

Buzz
11-07-2008, 01:42 PM
would it change your mind if you knew she was 4'10'' tall and weighs about 80 pounds?
I loves me a spinner but she would be like ****ing a pinata.

Well since my wife is 4'11" and 95 pounds... 4321

mikeyis4dcats.
11-07-2008, 01:45 PM

you don"t know who Eva is, but you follow the broadway box office?

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/Smileys/ksufans/lame.gif

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:24 PM
you don"t know who Eva is, but you follow the broadway box office?

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/Smileys/ksufans/lame.gif

It was on the radio news a couple of days ago. Recession story.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Stalker, eh?

Neighbor.

5 doors down.

El Jefe
11-07-2008, 03:59 PM
I've never seen her. I'm happy I've seen her now.

I'm surprised I saw so much of her since we're just becoming acquainted and all.

You don't know who Tony Parker is, or Eva Mendes, Kate Beckinsale (sp?) or Eva Longoria, do you live under a rock?

El Jefe
11-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Neighbor.

5 doors down.

Where does Queefer Sutherland live in regards to you?

Donger
11-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Neighbor.

5 doors down.

How do you know she had a power breakfast and then went shopping in Beverly Hills?

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:03 PM
How do you know she had a power breakfast and then went shopping in Beverly Hills?

Quick chat and the BH merchant bags she was holding

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Quick chat

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Where does Queefer Sutherland live in regards to you?

Last I heard, Silverlake.

About 4 miles or so away.

Not fan? 24 seasons 1-5 were awesome IMO.

Donger
11-07-2008, 04:08 PM

You speak to your neighbors? What's wrong with you?

El Jefe
11-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Last I heard, Silverlake.

About 4 miles or so away.

Not fan? 24 seasons 1-5 were awesome IMO.

Honestly I have never watched a single episode, I have heard it was good.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:10 PM
You speak to your neighbors? What's wrong with you?

ROFL

Some of my best friends are my neighbor (not her, of course).

Plus, our streets are only 18 foot wide (there's a bend in front of her house where two cars can't even pass at the same time).

It's next to impossible NOT to talk to them.

El Jefe
11-07-2008, 04:11 PM

Quick Chat? Honestly does she know you, or are you making all this crap up, because if your living around her you must be well well off, money wise. I just don't bye it, I just can't see someone who knows so many celebrities, hanging out with a bunch of on-line peasants. I would think if you are making that much money you would have better stuff to do than be on here, then again, I could be wrong.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:12 PM

It's freakin' badass.

Season 1 was good and every season thereafter and up until Season 6 kept improving.

My wife bought seasons 1-3 for 2006 Christmas gifts and when we finally got around to watching them the following summer, we usually watched at least 3 episodes a night (staying up past 1am on several night).

It's addicting.

Donger
11-07-2008, 04:12 PM
ROFL

Some of my best friends are my neighbor (not her, of course).

Plus, our streets are only 18 foot wide (there's a bend in front of her house where two cars can't even pass at the same time).

It's next to impossible NOT to talk to them.

I'm going to be in LA sometime in December. Do you think it would be okay if I come over and masturbate furiously in the bushes while you speak with her?

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm going to be in LA sometime in December. Do you think it would be okay if I come over and masturbate furiously in the bushes while you speak with her?

OMG! That thought makes me crack up... Mostly because I don't know if you are joking or serious. She is a mega hottie...but I got a huge stiffy for Megan Fox! :drool::drool:

Donger
11-07-2008, 04:16 PM
OMG! That thought makes me crack up... Mostly because I don't know if you are joking or serious. She is a mega hottie...but I got a huge stiffy for Megan Fox! :drool::drool:

I was thinking about Dane.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Quick Chat? Honestly does she know you, or are you making all this crap up, because if your living around her you must be well well off, money wise. I just don't bye it, I just can't see someone who knows so many celebrities, hanging out with a bunch of on-line peasants. I would think if you are making that much money you would have better stuff to do than be on here, then again, I could be wrong.

Well, you're wrong. I've shown multiple photos of my home and neighborhood and there are forum members that have been to my home.

I've been a member here since 2000 and came over from the old Star board and like to talk Chiefs. It was boring last night and I didn't finish my work until 11pm, so I started this thread and people jumped in. That's the way it's supposed to work.

It's a community here. And just like in any community, people don't live identical lives.

You really need to get out and travel. It seems as though you live in a vacuum.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:17 PM

I don't have bushes but you're welcome to do it front or behind my 35 foot Queen Palms.

Though everyone will see you.

Donger
11-07-2008, 04:18 PM
I don't have bushes but you're welcome to do it front or behind my 35 foot Queen Palms.

Though everyone will see you.

Got any straight ones?

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 04:18 PM
which house is yours?

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z187/FL2005gt/Dane.jpg

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I was thinking about Dane.

ROFL

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
I’ve herd she is quite anti-social from several good friends, it surprises me she would stop and chat with a neighbor.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:23 PM
which house is yours?

Next to the empty lot.

Hers is the one with the pool on the end.

See the tight bend around the corner?

El Jefe
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Well, you're wrong. I've shown multiple photos of my home and neighborhood and there are forum members that have been to my home.

I've been a member here since 2000 and came over from the old Star board and like to talk Chiefs. It was boring last night and I didn't finish my work until 11pm, so I started this thread and people jumped in. That's the way it's supposed to work.

It's a community here. And just like in any community, people don't live identical lives.

You really need to get out and travel. It seems as though you live in a vacuum.

I am not accusing you of telling lies, It's hard to believe people who could easily make things up. Your posting pictures and having people go over to your house kind of dispells that theory though. I don't live in a vaccum, I am just more of a realist than an optimistic person, I know a lot about money and business, I know I am young, but I've been running a shop for a while now, and seen the good times and the bad. So I respect people who have made things for themselves, I look at life and money like Bill O'Reilly, he say's America doesn't owe you anything, you owe America, if you want something, go and get it. Anyway, I guess coming in contact with many chronic liers in my time, many in my family, sometimes I am a little less believing of certain things.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Got any straight ones?

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:26 PM
I am not accusing you of telling lies, It's hard to believe people who could easily make things up. Your posting pictures and having people go over to your house kind of dispells that theory though. I don't live in a vaccum, I am just more of a realist than an optimistic person, I know a lot about money and business, I know I am young, but I've been running a shop for a while now, and seen the good times and the bad. So I respect people who have made things for themselves, I look at life and money like Bill O'Reilly, he say's America doesn't owe you anything, you owe America, if you want something, go and get it. Anyway, I guess coming in contact with many chronic liers in my time, many in my family, sometimes I am a little less believing of certain things.

Dude, you've been here for 2 years. I've been here for 8 years.

If I was a fraud, it would have been discovered a long, long time ago.

sedated
11-07-2008, 04:28 PM
I can't believe the hard-ons people get for celebrities.

some stranger got a new car?! WEEEEEEE! tell me more.

can I come there and suck your d!ck please?

El Jefe
11-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Dude, you've been here for 2 years. I've been here for 8 years.

If I was a fraud, it would have been discovered a long, long time ago.

People have cheated on their spouses for years before being caught, and some never get caught. I think faking an identity on a web forum to be a bit easier than that. Just my .02

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
I can't believe the hard-ons people get for celebrities.

some stranger got a new car?! WEEEEEEE! tell me more.

can I come there and suck your d!ck please?

No.

I'm not gay.

Thanks for the offer though.

Duck Dog
11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
We saw her in the lobby at a show on Broadway last year. Smokin' hot does not describe her well enough. She is so beautiful she makes the word pretty jealous.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:32 PM
People have cheated on their spouses for years before being caught, and some never get caught. I think faking an identity on a web forum to be a bit easier than that. Just my .02

Well, you haven't been around long enough to know that I worked at Universal and Paramount, that I gave away season ending spoilers to reality television shows, or did you witness the epic battles during the Napster and Kazaa that I waged with so many members (many of which are gone).

My advice is that in the future, don't be so quick to assume.

Donger
11-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Next to the empty lot.

Hers is the one with the pool on the end.

See the tight bend around the corner?

Is that a white fence? Perfect spot.

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Damn you can see the water from way the hell up there?

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Is that a white fence? Perfect spot.

Behind my house?

Donger
11-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Behind my house?

No, in the front. Right by the road. Two little white squares and then a fence/wall?

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Damn you can see the water from way the hell up there?

I've been in the house so I know where to look (that was before she owned it).

The pool can been seen on the main floor, where it's encased in glass. The across the street was built similarly and has the same type of view. Lil Jon owns that one but I've never seen him. Just his posse. And it was on the market, but I'm not sure if it sold or not.

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 04:44 PM
I've been in the house so I know where to look (that was before she owned it).

The pool can been seen on the main floor, where it's encased in glass. The across the street was built similarly and has the same type of view. Lil Jon owns that one but I've never seen him. Just his posse. And it was on the market, but I'm not sure if it sold or not.

no I was surprised you could see the ocean from your place.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:49 PM
no I was surprised you could see the ocean from your place.

Oh, yeah.

I can see the ocean on a perfectly clear day from the Southwest side of my home. Somedays (like yesterday), I can see all the way to Catalina.

The homes behind me (not shown in that Google photo, which looks to be taken around 3 years ago or so) have a view of the ocean and the city.

Bastards!

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 04:51 PM
No, in the front. Right by the road. Two little white squares and then a fence/wall?

If you're looking directly in front of my home, there's a little parking spot for two cars. There are a few metal signs with reflectors on them so people won't get confused and crash into the empty lot.

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 04:53 PM

trash cans then sidewalk.

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Oh, yeah.

I can see the ocean on a perfectly clear day from the Southwest side of my home. Somedays (like yesterday), I can see all the way to Catalina.

The homes behind me (not shown in that Google photo, which looks to be taken around 3 years ago or so) have a view of the ocean and the city.

Bastards!

NICE.

Niblet2008
11-07-2008, 05:20 PM
She is actually very very normal looking without make up. Go to TMZ and look at the photos they got of her. Not a pretty sight.:shake:

Braincase
11-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Yeah, this is all exciting and everything, but does she know First Down Elvis? That guy's on the Arrowhead big screen and on national tv just about every Chiefs game. I've NEVER seen Eva Longoria, Eva Mendes, Sergio Mendes, Sergio Leone or Vanessa Leone at any Chiefs games. But I've seen me some First Down Elvis!

chefsos
11-07-2008, 05:56 PM
New Bentley? Why not? Those World Series bonuses have to be pretty hefty nowadays, even the losers' share.

bogey
11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
You go Dane. Enjoy yourself.

Donger
11-07-2008, 06:05 PM
trash cans then sidewalk.

Oh. Yeah, I could jerk it in a trash can. Wouldn't be the first time.

Those two white 'L' shaped houses across the street and left look identical. Thanks neat.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Oh. Yeah, I could jerk it in a trash can. Wouldn't be the first time.

Those two white 'L' shaped houses across the street and left look identical. Thanks neat.

They are the same. The developer built them at the same time though it was before we moved in. Both have been completely remodeled on the inside and outside since that pic and the one on the left (south side) looks badass now.

Are you coming by in December?

Donger
11-07-2008, 06:09 PM
They are the same. The developer built them at the same time though it was before we moved in. Both have been completely remodeled on the inside and outside since that pic and the one on the left (south side) looks badass now.

Are you coming by in December?

Tentative at this point. I'll be up in Ventura/Goleta and then down in Anaheim.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Tentative at this point. I'll be up in Ventura/Goleta and then down in Anaheim.

Ah, okay. My folks are coming in December, though I don't know when exactly (typical parents, right?).

I'll PM when I know but you're welcome anytime.

Donger
11-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Ah, okay. My folks are coming in December, though I don't know when exactly (typical parents, right?).

I'll PM when I know but you're welcome anytime.

Very good.

Rain Man
11-07-2008, 06:16 PM
If this thread is about Eva Braun, the Enquirer would pay a whole lot of money for a photo.

stlchiefs
11-07-2008, 06:54 PM
It's freakin' badass.

Season 1 was good and every season thereafter and up until Season 6 kept improving.

My wife bought seasons 1-3 for 2006 Christmas gifts and when we finally got around to watching them the following summer, we usually watched at least 3 episodes a night (staying up past 1am on several night).

It's addicting.

FYI: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/

Seasons 1-6 for $98

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 06:56 PM

FYI: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/

Seasons 1-6 for $98

Do it.

Especially with winter coming.

stlchiefs
11-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Quite the stories in this thread Dane. Many think Dane is arrogant and maybe he is a bit, but shit if I lived in the same area, chatted with Eva and drank with Chuck I think I would let people know too.

Maybe Dane tells his stories a bit differently than others would but that's the joy of CP, you need a little variety.

JOhn
11-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Dang I miss the Nite Crew threads:(

Buzz
11-07-2008, 08:13 PM
So how did or what web site did you use to get that image of your house... I wanted to start a thread with shots of every ones houses?

Google Earth isnt working? :shrug:

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 08:26 PM
So how did or what web site did you use to get that image of your house... I wanted to start a thread with shots of every ones houses?

Google Earth isnt working? :shrug:

Google Earth is what I used.

DeezNutz
11-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Eva told me Dane is a fake. :D Actually, she whispered this to me, while seductively running her hand up my back.

Hey Dane, if it's not too personal, would you mind telling us what you do, exactly? I've had the impression that you're involved with television or movies, but what types of projects are you involved in? If you'd rather not answer, that's cool.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Dang I miss the Nite Crew threads:(Every once in a while, there's a good one.

Good to see you around again.

keg in kc
11-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey Dane, if it's not too personal, would you mind telling us what you do, exactly? I've had the impression that you're involved with television or movies, but what types of projects are you involved in? If you'd rather not answer, that's cool.He's a fluffer in the valley.

Ebolapox
11-07-2008, 09:54 PM
He's a fluffer in the valley.

no, you got it right. he sucks dick. but only for coke!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/98/Bob_Saget.jpg/412px-Bob_Saget.jpg

NewChief
11-07-2008, 10:11 PM
My wife was just out your way on biz. They stayed at the Mondrian because Chateau Marmont was all booked for fashion week. Looking over her receipts, I seriously don't see how people can afford to live out there.

They had like 2 mimosas and a bagel at some place for breakfast, and it was, literally, like 45 bucks.

Mojo Rising
11-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Dane is a fake. He calls himself a Dodger fan and slobbers on Barry Bonds. No true Dodger fan could like Bonds.

He called me a racist on another thread a while back because I don’t like Bonds. He questioned my knowledge of Bonds( a holeness ) and then mentions in this thread that athletes are jerks.

He once posted a picture of the blimp on its way to the Oscars!!! My guess is that 5% or less of Planateers actually watch the Oscars. I also guess 100% have seen the blimp before. Why is that post worthy?

In this thread he says he was just trying to get a conversation started at 11:30. The only thing that was interesting in the conversation was the hotties. Could he of not just posted a thread “Who is the hottest Eva?”

Then he complains about people bagging on his thread. He is so upset btw that he brags about it in his sig line.

I don’t care about the Hollywood crap. I don’t watch Extra or read the Enquirer. I assume that because there is a Chiefs message board that there is also a Hollywood gossip message board. Why doesn’t he take this crap there?

He is no better than whatever goqueefs is calling himself now. A look at me attention lady of the night. He acts like he is upset at the neg posts that followed but why would he continue to post that way if he didn’t like the feedback? Whats up with the sig?

Smed1065
11-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Me and Dane have not always (never) agreed. I believe he is honest when it becomes about him. The only problem I have is when he states he is the average view in life.
I wish that was mine as well but do not make your view the same as most in your view as most when you view. JMO.

luv
11-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Me and Dane have not always (never) agreed. I believe he is honest when it becomes about him. The only problem I have is when he states he is the average view in life.
I wish that was mine as well but do not make your view the same as most in your view as most when you view. JMO.

I understood you up until the bolded section. I reread it trying to stress different words, but I can't wrap my mind around what you were trying to say there.

11-07-2008, 10:37 PM

What he said. Keep posting Dane.

11-07-2008, 10:38 PM

Jesus Bronco!!!!!:doh!:

KcMizzou
What he said. Keep posting Dane.Agreed.

Dane's alright by me.

luv
Jesus Bronco!!!!!:doh!:

I was wondering, too. Then again, I'm not a guy who should know all about the hot women of the world.

Smed1065
11-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Me and Dane have not always (never) agreed. I believe he is honest when it becomes about him. The only problem I have is when he states he is the average view in life. BS.
I wish that was my view as well but do not make your view the same as most people ether sucked or was not as good as you. JMO.

I do not believe equal effort equals the same results in life.
I know a lot of people that put the same effort or more in facts or plans together but did not get the same breaks. IMO.

Be proud of your accomplishments but do not act like it was all your doing and anyone that did not equal loser. It takes luck, planning and a break. IMO.

This is why I think most see you as arrogant or above the rest of us.
You are doing great and expect everyone else that is not doing the same or better is all their fault? IMO.

I am proud of you but do not expect all to do the same, even with the same or more effort. JMHO. Its called life.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 10:40 PM
I was wondering, too. Then again, I'm not a guy who should know all about the hot women of the world.Well, not all.

That's impossible. Plus, that'd take a lot of the fun out of it. What's the point if you can't discover new ones?

Bugeater
11-07-2008, 10:41 PM
I understood you up until the bolded section. I reread it trying to stress different words, but I can't wrap my mind around what you were trying to say there.
I think you need to drink a fifth of Jack to understand it.

luv
11-07-2008, 10:42 PM
I know a lot of people that put the same effort or more in facts or plans together but did not get the same breaks. IMO.

Be proud of your accomplishments but do not act like it was all your doing and anyone that did not equal loser. It takes luck, planning and a break. IMO.

You are doing great and expect everyone else that is not doing the same or better is all their fault? IMO.

I am proud of you but do not expect all to do the same, even with the same or more effort. JMHO. Its called life.

I can agree with this. I don't really see where he thinks the rest of us are losers, though. He enjoys what he does, and he can't see why anyone would enjoy doing anything else. At least that's what I get from him. Most people do respond out of jealousy. He can provoke responses, but I don't think that's his intention (well, most of the time, anyway).

11-07-2008, 10:42 PM
which house is yours?

That is a kick ass AC unit Dane. :D

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 10:43 PM

I am proud of you but do not expect all to do the same, even with the same or more effort. JMHO. Its called life.I don't think the guy has ever... ever given any indication that he looks down on the regular workin' Joe...

luv
11-07-2008, 10:43 PM
I think you need to drink a fifth of Jack to understand it.

I have a six pack of Blue Moon.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 10:44 PM
I think you need to drink a fifth of Jack to understand it.I'm on it.. give me a minute.

Bugeater
11-07-2008, 10:44 PM
I have a six pack of Blue Moon.
That's not going to cut it.

luv
11-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Well, not all.

That's impossible. Plus, that'd take a lot of the fun out of it. What's the point if you can't discover new ones?

Good point.

luv
11-07-2008, 10:45 PM
That's not going to cut it.

And two Boulevard Wheats.

Bugeater
11-07-2008, 10:46 PM
And two Boulevard Wheats.

Keep going...check the cabinet above the stove.

11-07-2008, 10:47 PM
I was wondering, too. Then again, I'm not a guy who should know all about the hot women of the world.

Well hell!!! He didn't know Eva Longoria, KATE BECKINSALE and then Eva Mendez? I mean shit!!!!:spock:

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Keep going...check the cabinet above the stove.Got any mouthwash? Nyqil? Chug that too.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 10:48 PM
Well hell!!! He didn't know Eva Longoria, KATE BECKINSALE and then Eva Mendez? I mean shit!!!!:spock:I like how Kate is in caps...

Personal favorite. :thumb:

luv
11-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Keep going...check the cabinet above the stove.

Vegetable oil?

KcMizzou
Vegetable oil?Only if you're constipated.

I like how Kate is in caps...

Personal favorite. :thumb:The ONLY reason to see Pearl Harbor. heh

Bugeater
11-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Vegetable oil?
Eh...the one above the fridge then? You have to have some booze stashed somewhere in that place.

luv
11-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Only if you're constipated.

I think the beer will help that. I'm pretty sure eight beers will do me. I'd better get started.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 10:52 PM
The ONLY reason to see Pearl Harbor. hehUnderworld movies too. I mean, I'd have liked them anyway... (vampires and werewolves... tripped my geek trigger)

Kate just sealed the deal.

11-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Underworld movies too. I mean, I'd have liked them anyway... (vampires and werewolves... tripped my geek trigger)

Kate just sealed the deal.True, I may not have rented those had she not been the lead. heh

luv
11-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Underworld movies too. I mean, I'd have liked them anyway... (vampires and werewolves... tripped my geek trigger)

Kate just sealed the deal.

Twilight comes out 11/21.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Twilight comes out 11/21.I admittedly don't know much about that...

But it sounds like Vampire 90210.

luv
11-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Eh...the one above the fridge then? You have to have some booze stashed somewhere in that place.

1/4 of a pint of Everclear in the freezer that the ex left here. I could put it in some fruit punch Crystal Light that I've got in the fridge.

And we have a problem, Houston. Blue Moon bottles do not have a twist top. I spill enough using the bottle opener when I'm sober....

luv
11-07-2008, 10:55 PM
I admittedly don't know much about that...

But it sounds like Vampire 90210.

Yeah, I think it's gonna be like a Vampire chick flick.

11-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Twilight comes out 11/21.Shes not in that.

KcMizzou
1/4 of a pint of Everclear in the freezer that the ex left here. I could put it in some fruit punch Crystal Light that I've got in the fridge.

And we have a problem, Houston. Blue Moon bottles do not have a twist top. I spill enough using the bottle opener when I'm sober....That should do the trick.

KcMizzou
Shes not in that.Yeah, see?

What's your damned point?

Bugeater
11-07-2008, 10:57 PM

And we have a problem, Houston. Blue Moon bottles do not have a twist top. I spill enough using the bottle opener when I'm sober....

Real men just bust the top part of the bottle off and then drink it.

11-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah, see?

:DThat ClevelandBronco is missing out.

KcMizzou
That ClevelandBronco is missing out.I meant Luv... sorry 'bout that.

Was agreeing with you.

Real men just bust the top part of the bottle off and then drink it.Guess you are not a real man then. :)

MIAdragon
11-07-2008, 10:59 PM
The ONLY reason to see Pearl Harbor. heh

:drool:

http://wallpapers.dpics.org/wallpapers/36/Pearl_Harbor%2C_2001%2C_Kate_Beckinsale.jpg

11-07-2008, 10:59 PM
I meant Luv... sorry 'bout that.You know, you mizzou lovers are driving me nuts with your avatars. You all look alike.:D

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Real men just bite the top part of the bottle off and then drink it. FYP

luv
I totally want her hair. And her body (althought not in the same way you guys do).

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Kate-Beckinsale/Kate-Beckinsale-19.JPG

Bugeater
Guess you are not a real man then. :)

Well, either that or I just buy beer that has the twist off caps.

KcMizzou
You know, you mizzou lovers are driving me nuts with your avatars. You all look alike.:DHeheh... I'll go back to "jeans girl" after we beat KU at Arrowhead.

Edit: Errr... after our bowl game.

luv
11-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Yeah, see?

You said Vampire movies. I saw the preview for Twilight tonight. Keep up!! :p

Bugeater
11-07-2008, 11:02 PM
You know, you mizzou lovers are driving me nuts with your avatars. You all look alike.:D

Don't worry, college basketball season is starting so Luv will be changing over to her KU avatar pretty soon.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Don't worry, college basketball season is starting so Luv will be changing over to her KU avatar pretty soon.LMAO

Ouch.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Comochief is the only guy I know of that actually does that.

Makes no fucking sense.

luv
LMAO

Ouch.

Don't encourage him.

My avatar is staying up through basketball season.

boogblaster
GO Hawks .. We got lucky last year .. hopefully a return this season ...

luv
11-07-2008, 11:06 PM
GO Hawks .. We got lucky last year .. hopefully a return this season ...

I hope to see your QB wearing turf in his helmet. :D

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Don't encourage him.

My avatar is staying up through basketball season.Mine isn't... doesn't make me any less of a fan though.

It's unfortunate that you've been backed into a corner like that...lol

That "bandwagon fan" label is a bitch to shake off.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 11:07 PM
GO Hawks .. We got lucky last year .. hopefully a return this season ...Got lucky how?

The BCS bowl?

11-07-2008, 11:07 PM
I totally want her hair. And her body (althought not in the same way you guys do).

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Kate-Beckinsale/Kate-Beckinsale-19.JPG

Hair?

luv
11-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Mine isn't... doesn't make me any less of a fan though.

It's unfortunate that you've been backed into a corner like that...lol

That "bandwagon fan" label is a bitch to shake off.

Oh, I know I won't be able to shake it off after one season, either.

luv
11-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Hair?

That stuff surrounding her beautiful eyes. Look up a little.

KcMizzou
11-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Oh, I know I won't be able to shake it off after one season, either.It's unfortunate.

But in the grand scheme of things... it's not a big deal.

Bugeater
11-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Comochief is the only guy I know of that actually does that.

Makes no ****ing sense.

A lot of Nebraska football fans in Omaha become Creighton basketball fans this time of year, it drives me goddamn nuts.

stevieray
11-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah, this is all exciting and everything, but does she know First Down Elvis? That guy's on the Arrowhead big screen and on national tv just about every Chiefs game. I've NEVER seen Eva Longoria, Eva Mendes, Sergio Mendes, Sergio Leone or Vanessa Leone at any Chiefs games. But I've seen me some First Down Elvis!

excellent points...not only that, famous people talk about me....you know you're famous when famous people talk about you...

John Madden
Al Michaels
Greg Gumble
Dan Dierdorf
Joe Buck
Troy Aikman

I'm in the SI Tailgate story...been on Metro Sports, Fox Morning News on Red Friday...Carl Peterson kissed my wife on the cheek at the 2004 draft dinner...but only because I was getting her a glass of wine and he had already bequeathed his throne to me...I think Dane doesn't realize that I'm also famous and I can razz him without taking it too seriously...

:doh!:

11-07-2008, 11:15 PM
That stuff surrounding her beautiful eyes. Look up a little.I'm fine looking where I'm looking. Thanks:D

Rain Man
11-07-2008, 11:32 PM
excellent points...not only that, famous people talk about me....you know you're famous when famous people talk about you...

John Madden
Al Michaels
Greg Gumble
Dan Dierdorf
Joe Buck
Troy Aikman

I'm in the SI Tailgate story...been on Metro Sports, Fox Morning News on Red Friday...Carl Peterson kissed my wife on the cheek at the 2004 draft dinner...but only because I was getting her a glass of wine and he had already bequeathed his throne to me...I think Dane doesn't realize that I'm also famous and I can razz him without taking it too seriously...

:doh!:

I knew you back before you were famous.

stevieray
11-07-2008, 11:59 PM
I knew you back before you were famous.And Rainman! I'm a personal friend of World Traveler Rainman! A man stuck in rural Missouri, desiring to abandon comfort foods and quilts..endless summer days walking the train tracks of his youth, with dreams like Tom Sawyer....a yearning to travel along the Mississippi of life...and his wife hugged me at the Chiefs game...it's ok though..plenty of beautiful women are compelled by the power of Elvis....

TinyEvel
11-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Nobody here has mentioned that I WROTE WINGMAN!!!!

you guys are celebs once removed.

luv
11-08-2008, 12:02 AM

You are da man!

stevieray
11-08-2008, 12:03 AM

and Tiny E! I know a guy who makes killer commercials....he came down to the front row the at Raiders game..it's how we roll.

TinyEvel
11-08-2008, 12:03 AM
You are da man!

And....my c*ck won't fit into a paper towel tube

:evil:

[/douche]

stevieray
11-08-2008, 12:05 AM
And....my c*ck won't fit into a paper towel tube

:evil:

[/douche]

takes a real man to admit how loose it fits...:D

luv
11-08-2008, 12:06 AM
takes a real man to admit how loose it fits...:D

Good to have you back.

TinyEvel
11-08-2008, 12:07 AM
and Tiny E! I know a guy who makes killer commercials....he came down to the front row the Raiders game..it's how we roll.

LOL I looked for us on my TiVo when they kicked that FG. No dice.

"Field Goal Evel" might have to be the next SuperFan...Or, Fieldgoal Phil...

stevieray
11-08-2008, 12:08 AM
thank you...thankyouverymuch

KcMizzou
11-08-2008, 12:11 AM
LOL I looked for us on my TiVo when they kicked that FG. No dice.

"Field Goal Evel" might have to be the next SuperFan...Or, Fieldgoal Phil...LMAO

I love that pic.

Good stuff.

TinyEvel
11-08-2008, 12:12 AM
FIELD GOAL EVEL!!!

Every time Conor Barth spits the uprights, I jump through an inflatable goalpost...

luv
11-08-2008, 12:14 AM
LMAO

I love that pic.

Good stuff.

It's scary how much he looks like him.

stevieray
11-08-2008, 12:14 AM
..get custom motorcycle handelbars so you can rev your motor and do a crossup wheelie....

think bikers in line for Hedley Lamars gang in Blazing Saddles

11-08-2008, 12:17 AM
It's scary how much he looks like him.Just be careful of his advice. :D

luv
11-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Just be careful of his advice. :D

He needs to start an advice thread. I'll bet it would be better than the keyboard of doom.

11-08-2008, 12:22 AM
He needs to start an advice thread. I'll bet it would be better than the keyboard of doom.It would have to be sponsored by Playstation 3.

KcMizzou
11-08-2008, 12:23 AM
He needs to start an advice thread. I'll bet it would be better than the keyboard of doom.Oh no you didn't...

You've just brought down the pain.

luv
11-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Oh no you didn't...

You've just brought down the pain.

BRING IT ON!!!

I'm gonna try a shot of that Everclear in that fruit punch I mentioned earlier. :D

DaneMcCloud
11-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Eva told me Dane is a fake. :D Actually, she whispered this to me, while seductively running her hand up my back.

Hey Dane, if it's not too personal, would you mind telling us what you do, exactly? I've had the impression that you're involved with television or movies, but what types of projects are you involved in? If you'd rather not answer, that's cool.

I worked in the music divisions of Universal and Paramount for a decade. I left in late 2003 and now I work in motion picture post-production.

TinyEvel
11-08-2008, 12:37 AM
I worked in the music divisions of Universal and Paramount for a decade. I left in late 2003 and now I work in motion picture post-production.

You listen to music while you work on a hoagie while you dig post-holes for production company fences.

TinyEvel
11-08-2008, 12:38 AM
BRING IT ON!!!

I'm gonna try a shot of that Everclear in that fruit punch I mentioned earlier. :D

You should try a shot of my jiz in your eye.

It burns, right?

DaneMcCloud
11-08-2008, 12:40 AM
My wife was just out your way on biz. They stayed at the Mondrian because Chateau Marmont was all booked for fashion week. Looking over her receipts, I seriously don't see how people can afford to live out there.

They had like 2 mimosas and a bagel at some place for breakfast, and it was, literally, like 45 bucks.

This is a very tough town.

I've chronicled my first five years (low paying job, crap apartment, waking up with roaches crawling on my body, riding the city bus for 2 years).

With that being said, it's easier to be poor in this town than it is to be in the middle. Being in the middle means you can afford a nice car and a nice place to rent but you can never buy a house in the city. It means you can afford to go out to great restaurants and cool nightclubs but you really don't make any headway. When you're poor, you just make due and work as hard as you can to escape. It's tough to escape the middle.

We're very fortunate to have been able to get over that hump. Many people living here don't.

And yes, everything is outrageous. The town caters to the wealthy and the wanna-be's. Everybody else is left standing on the outside.

DaneMcCloud
11-08-2008, 12:40 AM
You listen to music while you work on a hoagie while you dig post-holes for production company fences.

I asked you not to give away my real identity!:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

ROFL