PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ingle Martin Waived

Sure-Oz
11-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Demonz thread oh and also...

Ingle Martin IV-QB-Chiefs Nov. 7 - 12:36 pm et

Chiefs waived QB Ingle Martin.
This leaves them with two quarterbacks on the roster; Quinn Gray and Tyler Thigpen. The Chiefs are showing a whole lot of faith in Thigpen. He'll have a chance to be the team's 2009 starter with a strong close to the season.
Source: ESPN Insider

Goapics1
11-07-2008, 12:46 PM
WE'RE DOOMED!

mikeyis4dcats.
11-07-2008, 12:48 PM
brilliant!

blueballs
11-07-2008, 12:48 PM
is Testeverde still alive
shit

yeti
11-07-2008, 12:53 PM
it's okay we have bradley

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 12:56 PM
So I was in long john silvers today. I ordered the 2 piece fish and more. What I got was highly dissapointing. It was more like 2 piece fish and bla. WHERE IS THE "MORE" I EJACULATED OUTLOAD!

boy howdy was I ever peeved. So ususally wear my cargo shorts so I can stuff extra crispy's in my left pouch for later I called up the manager. He didn't know shit so I crumbled up hushpuppies over his head. He threatened me and even took off my long john silvers hat that I always wear. So I called up Mr John Silvers and explained to him that he needs to mind his corn, p's, q's , and 2 piece fish and more. He said the standard amount of coleslaw is determined by the ice cream scooper they use. I DEMANDED he scoop a large portion of my attitude in his mind. He hung up on me and refused to talk to me until I left a dvd copy of "bring it on " on his front door. When he opened it up he was not greeded by a feel good comedy staring kristen dunst but instead of one pissed off demonpenz with a hunger for fish and chicken planks

Delano
11-07-2008, 12:57 PM
So I was in long john silvers today. I ordered the 2 piece fish and more. What I got was highly dissapointing. It was more like 2 piece fish and bla. WHERE IS THE "MORE" I EJACULATED OUTLOAD!

boy howdy was I ever peeved. So ususally wear my cargo shorts so I can stuff extra crispy's in my left pouch for later I called up the manager. He didn't know shit so I crumbled up hushpuppies over his head. He threatened me and even took off my long john silvers hat that I always wear. So I called up Mr John Silvers and explained to him that he needs to mind his corn, p's, q's , and 2 piece fish and more. He said the standard amount of coleslaw is determined by the ice cream scooper they use. I DEMANDED he scoop a large portion of my attitude in his mind. He hung up on me and refused to talk to me until I left a dvd copy of "bring it on " on his front door. When he opened it up he was not greeded by a feel good comedy staring kristen dunst but instead of one pissed off demonpenz with a hunger for fish and chicken planks

Wow, reads like a mad lib.

Archie Bunker
11-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Does he have any practice squad eligibility left?

Brock
11-07-2008, 01:02 PM

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Dartgod
11-07-2008, 01:04 PM

You are one strange dude.

I used to think you were just and idiot, but now I've come to realize that some therapy might do ya some good.

Just saying...

kstater
11-07-2008, 01:05 PM
This reeks of a Carl move. He figures they made it through half the year only losing two QB's. Why pay a 3rd one when the odds are that two can make it till the end of the year.

kstater
11-07-2008, 01:06 PM
LMAO

'Penz is the best fisherman out there.

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 01:07 PM
You are one strange dude.

I used to think you were just and idiot, but now I've come to realize that some therapy might do ya some good.

Just saying...

Reminds me of when I went to fazoli's

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 01:11 PM
this one time Sarah and I were at fazoli's and she wanted extra breadsticks, but this was during the bosnia conflict so we couldn't really order anything fancy. Anyway I decided to try to scoop out some bread sticks on my order and the lady got all made at me

HAY...HAY HAY she said. That is not breadsticks for you. I told her to shut up and get me some more fettitchini alfrado. So she then went on some kind of phone that had a picture of a tomato on it. A tomato phone this guy comes out with glasses and push broom mustache and was like Cops are going to catch you and when they measure the amount of breadsticks on a scale they are going to make you do a year of service in jail for every oz of breadstick. It was at this point I dumped my fettichin on his head making him look like Some kind of Fettichi Marley exept it was me who was standing up for my rights and he was singing no pasta no cry.

kc rush
11-07-2008, 01:11 PM

Sounds like a Redrum PM.

Sure-Oz
11-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Penz hijacked this shit

Kyle DeLexus
Reminds me of when I went to fazoli's

I enjoyed the Long John Silver's story so much that I want to hear about fazoli's now.

Dartgod
LMAO

'Penz is the best fisherman out there.
Oh, no doubt. It's just that some of the bait he uses is.........very odd is the best way to describe it.

rtmike
11-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Does he have any practice squad eligibility left?

Good question. We got him off the Titans' practice squad.

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Reminds me one time at taco bell. I scoured the board for something that would fill me up and here is what the conversation was like

:demonpenz: Hi buddy can I please have a nacho bel grande and a medium surge
:Taco bell: *talks into his pallic looking microphone "two taco's pinto and beans"
Demonpenz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED A FRICKIN NACHO BEL GRANDE
:taco bell: Do you want hard or soft shell
Demonpenz: soft shell...wait. WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS.

i become more and more sweaty as this battle of wits went on and my kids were crying because they were going to get their toys for monsters inc. I told them that they would have to shut up they already got an iron giant toy from burger king. So they were crying
the manager comes out looking like Ru paul in drag. and she was like I am sorry but you and your kids have to leave by this time demonpenz jr had gotten into an old lady's double decker taco. and he began smearing hot sauce on her bifocles. Needless to say we got out of there faster than the chopper on riptide

bowener
11-07-2008, 01:17 PM
I guess we had no option left...

patteeu
11-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Does this mean they have their eye on another QB or just that they were desperate for the roster spot for short term replacements of injured players? Or maybe it's a reflection of their confidence with Mark Bradley as the emergency QB.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 01:19 PM

It's a mescaline kind of day.

alanm
11-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Good question. We got him off the Titans' practice squad.Who... Penz?

TrebMaxx
11-07-2008, 01:24 PM
The Star is reporting that Ingle will be resigned on Monday.

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/

blueballs
11-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Demonpenz and Guntherfan are getting together
to create an act for Vegas

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Seriously the **** won't stop. I went to denny's with sarah. After she won 3 pairs of fuzzy dice from the bear claw Game .... we decided to sit down we gathered up the kids with the leash and wanted to sit down and have an upclass meal for a change. So sarah orderes a water and steak extra ketchup and I ask for cheesy hashbrowns. She the waitress then precided to screw around with other tables and ask for their orders two. I was sooooo pissed. The one time I wanted to take me and the family out for a rock and roll dinner and this lady was like paying attention to other families. When The food finally came she gave me this smug look and said this has a special ingrediant in it... Love. At this point I RYU'd Uppercut punched the tray. Hash browns rained down like potato manna from the denny's jesus in the sky Oddly enough there was a police officer standing there so of course I think he is going to go all "bad boy bad boys" on that friggin waitresses ass, but he slammed me against the pies and such and just like the bear claw game we were thrown out

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 01:57 PM

Coach
11-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Um.... Okay.....

*slowly backs out of this thread*

JuicesFlowing
11-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Why would the Chiefs need more than 2 QBs? Oh wait ...

Thig Lyfe
11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Fuck it, we only need one quarterback on the roster. Thigpen can play through any injury.

BECAUSE HE IS GOD.

alpha_omega
11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Penz, ever been to Ponderosa?

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Penz, ever been to Ponderosa?

dude...... one day in 98 it was around the time that snoop dog's album reached the zeeneth we and the boys from video shack dressed up like cowpokes and went to ponderosa for some irony. Well Jackie Mcgee ordered the salad with the potato wedges. And we were like HIP HOP HORRAY hoooo OPP kind of gangsta shit anyway. My sisters liver wasn't working well after she chugged nyquil and was fired from her job at the bus stop. So we started playing scrabble on the tables and ate some nacho's. Well we started making a nacho tree like nacho's navidad which means happy birthday spanish person in spanish. anyway we put on our large fu bu jeans and shot ketchup at this lady who was our hostess with the mostess

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2008, 02:22 PM
**** it, we only need one quarterback on the roster. Thigpen can play through any injury.

BECAUSE HE IS GOD.

Quit trying to make this about quarterbacks.

raybec 4
11-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Seriously the **** won't stop. I went to denny's with sarah. After she won 3 pairs of fuzzy dice from the bear claw Game .... we decided to sit down we gathered up the kids with the leash and wanted to sit down and have an upclass meal for a change. So sarah orderes a water and steak extra ketchup and I ask for cheesy hashbrowns. She the waitress then precided to screw around with other tables and ask for their orders two. I was sooooo pissed. The one time I wanted to take me and the family out for a rock and roll dinner and this lady was like paying attention to other families. When The food finally came she gave me this smug look and said this has a special ingrediant in it... Love. At this point I RYU'd Uppercut punched the tray. Hash browns rained down like potato manna from the denny's jesus in the sky Oddly enough there was a police officer standing there so of course I think he is going to go all "bad boy bad boys" on that friggin waitresses ass, but he slammed me against the pies and such and just like the bear claw game we were thrown out
That is fuggin awesome

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 02:35 PM
dude...... one day in 98 it was around the time that snoop dog's album reached the zeeneth we and the boys from video shack dressed up like cowpokes and went to ponderosa for some irony. Well Jackie Mcgee ordered the salad with the potato wedges. And we were like HIP HOP HORRAY hoooo OPP kind of gangsta shit anyway. My sisters liver wasn't working well after she chugged nyquil and was fired from her job at the bus stop. So we started playing scrabble on the tables and ate some nacho's. Well we started making a nacho tree like nacho's navidad which means happy birthday spanish person in spanish. anyway we put on our large fu bu jeans and shot ketchup at this lady who was our hostess with the mostess

Best story ever. ROFL

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Didn't Herm say we need 6 QBs in his presser the other day? WTF, why the sudden change of heart? He must know of some sleeper wide receivers with strong arms out there on waivers. Maybe Tank can throw a nice spiral.

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 02:50 PM
it's not a big deal. When the flood of 1993 happened my sister and I ran into the same sort of deal. It was large rash or something that even putting on blue blocker sunglasses wouldn't help. We tried everything even gold bond medicated powder, but this was much different than the jock itch I had experienced a year before in archory school. So I finally I said I had enough and went to Dr. doctorson. and he was like hey demon ususally these rashes occur when you are over weight, lack of excersize and sweat alot. I was pretty upset but I thought that he knew what he was talking about. My over acting glands have haunted me for years (We all rememember homecoming 96 *shrug*) he gave me some pills that were supposed to help the rash but he said I would have to stop scratching the rash with a back scratcher that I had purchased a year earlier in branson. So I twas a struggle not touching the damn thing until we went to the funnel cake cookoff in which I got powdered sugar all over my face and on my back. In which cleaning it off people mistaked me doing the macarana (which it was the 90's) and they joined in AAAIIIIGHT. It was quite annoying but not as much as what happened next. Thinking I had just been deloused my girlfriend came in for a kiss in which we bumped glasses and since I had lost my protective nose pieces earlier in a fight over street fighter two. It cut my nose and I had to have a tenis shot. Overall I thought it was fun though and that is how I almost got my first kiss

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Today was a normal day at the office exept for they started playing christmas music earlier. Being that my girlfriend hates christmas I kind of like it now. Especially the reindeers. It gives me an excuse to say "nice rack" I also like to call out the reindeers name before having an orgasim

anyway today I don't like talking while I am doing my business in the bathroom but a guy starts rubbing my shoulders well anyway I was like wtf are you doing? I zipped my little buddy up in my zipper. When I came too i had passed out because of the pain. It was strangly weird having my lil smokey out infront of people while a guy was singing along to white christmas by bing crosby

RustShack
11-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Whos the safety we signed?

Ari FAUXbia
11-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Mr. Demonpenz makes sense to me. We are as one.

windwalker
11-07-2008, 03:28 PM
This has to be the weirdest football forum I have ever seen...

what a bunch of immature idiots there are here...

talking about fish and chips... How the heck does that relate to martin Ingle getting waived????

You guys are too full of yourselves to be even acknowledged by real football fans...

You are YUCK!!!

Coach
11-07-2008, 03:31 PM

talking about fish and chips... How the heck does that relate to martin Ingle getting waived????

You guys are too full of yourselves to be even acknowledged by real football fans...

You are YUCK!!!

Can't handle the heat? Then get the fuck out of the kitchen!

Tribal Warfare
11-07-2008, 03:32 PM

You are YUCK!!!

True fan alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demonpenz
11-07-2008, 03:33 PM

You are YUCK!!!

Agree it reminds me when we went to shoney's awhile back. The girlfriend and I wanted to have a special table, one that didn't smell like old spice and wifebeaters. So we sat down at the table closest to this other couple. I think they may have been deaf because the way they were talking it was like a muted trumpet. I ordered the breakfest buffet which consisted with unfertilized (I think) eggs and fruit and fun. She got the steak and ketchup. As we talked about the old days before kids and aldi's the stock up store. We talked and laughed all through the evening. We ended up missing her sisters 5th annivesery of her divorce party which was ok by me because I didn't need to listen to how bad guys suck or track lighting or how great of a show riptide was. So I we instead went to the late light movie which was son in law and we muched on some grindage. I feel asleep halfway through but still thought the movie was a downright hoot. I picked it up the first day it came out on laser disk and it had some good extra's with pauly shore trying to feed animals on roller blades. So then I traded that movie in for the 3 ninja's trilogy which was later stolen out of my astro van by two kids. we later got the movies back when we were at shoney's a year later and a kid left his movies and trapper keeper next to the tree made of lolipops

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 03:34 PM

talking about fish and chips... How the heck does that relate to ??? martin Ingle ??? getting waived????

You are YUCK!!!

I hear they are signups for a new forum DouchbagCrybayPlanet.com check it out... sounds like you would fit right in. Besides it's Ingle Martin...

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 03:38 PM
So then I traded that movie in for the 3 ninja's trilogy which was later stolen out of my astro van by two kids.

hahahahaaaahahahah!!! I'm gonna pass out!!!

Spott
11-07-2008, 04:07 PM
This leaves us with only 1 punter. I hope Colquitt is healthy.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2008, 04:08 PM

LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Why so queerious??

ROFL ROFL

RustShack
11-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Whos the safety we signed?

Kansas City Chiefs President Carl Peterson announced on Friday that the club has agreed to terms of a one-year contract with S Oliver Celestin. He is reunited in Kansas City with head coach Herm Edwards who served as his head coach with the N.Y. Jets. No other terms of the agreement were made available.

Celestin (5-11, 195) has played in 50 games (four starts) with the N.Y. Jets (2004-05), Seattle (2006) and Arizona (2007-08). He has recorded 59 tackles (35 solo), three passes defensed, two fumble recoveries and 29 special teams tackles. He has also seen action in four playoff games with four stops on special teams. Celestin tallied five special teams tackles in two games with Arizona this season prior to being released on October 29th. The New Orleans, Louisiana native originally entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with Cleveland in 2003 and also went to training camp with Minnesota in 2004.

The Texas Southern product played in 40 collegiate games, finishing his career with 229 tackles and 11 interceptions. Celestin totaled 82 tackles and six INTs as a senior to earn first-team All-Southwestern Athletic Conference. He was a prep standout at St. Augustine High School in New Orleans, Louisiana.

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Herm is gonna sign every ex-player he has ever had and then petition Clark to change the name from Chiefs to Jets2. geez...

chiefs1111
11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Harry Ingle Martin we hardly knew thee

HemiEd
11-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh, no doubt. It's just that some of the bait he uses is.........very odd is the best way to describe it.

There are stranger ones on here, I actually had somewhat of a clue what he was talking about.

booger
11-07-2008, 04:37 PM

Was it the dark blue nyquil? Yellow and dark blue makes your pee hunter green. That sucks about the bus stop job. Hope she can find work.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2008, 04:37 PM
There are stranger ones on here, I actually had somewhat of a clue what he was talking about.

How's the weight training coming along Ed? I'll bet you're a lot more fit than you were the last time we typed about it.

HemiEd
11-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh good, another ex jet, lucky for the Chiefs everyone else overlooked him.

Mr. Laz
11-07-2008, 04:43 PM
these people are just retarded

why in the hell would be go into sunday without an emergency quarterback with Herm's history of Grim Reaper-ing.

makes no sense unless they have another quarterback ready to be signed.

booger
11-07-2008, 04:45 PM
it's not a big deal. When the flood of 1993 happened my sister and I ran into the same sort of deal. It was large rash or something that even putting on blue blocker sunglasses wouldn't help. We tried everything even gold bond medicated powder, but this was much different than the jock itch I had experienced a year before in archory school. So I finally I said I had enough and went to Dr. doctorson. and he was like hey demon ususally these rashes occur when you are over weight, lack of excersize and sweat alot. I was pretty upset but I thought that he knew what he was talking about. My over acting glands have haunted me for years (We all rememember homecoming 96 *shrug*) he gave me some pills that were supposed to help the rash but he said I would have to stop scratching the rash with a back scratcher that I had purchased a year earlier in branson. So I twas a struggle not touching the damn thing until we went to the funnel cake cookoff in which I got powdered sugar all over my face and on my back. In which cleaning it off people mistaked me doing the macarana (which it was the 90's) and they joined in AAAIIIIGHT. It was quite annoying but not as much as what happened next. Thinking I had just been deloused my girlfriend came in for a kiss in which we bumped glasses and since I had lost my protective nose pieces earlier in a fight over street fighter two. It cut my nose and I had to have a tenis shot. Overall I thought it was fun though and that is how I almost got my first kiss

Summer's Eve , makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind.

sportsman1
11-07-2008, 04:48 PM
LMAO best thread ever.

RustShack
11-07-2008, 04:53 PM

why in the hell would be go into sunday without an emergency quarterback with Herm's history of Grim Reaper-ing.

Quin Gray... We aren't the only team with only two QB's. Bradley can throw the ball too... hell there is probably another player or two who can throw it. Everyone knows if Thigpen goes down we are handing the ball off every play anyways.

kstater
11-07-2008, 04:58 PM

You are YUCK!!!

Hey dillweed, if you're going to call us out on our fanhood, you might want to get the name right. It's Ingle Martin, not Martin Ingle.

RustShack
11-07-2008, 05:00 PM
You might want to come to our doors and call out our fan hood too.

Tyler Thigpen (not)
11-07-2008, 05:02 PM
**** it, we only need one quarterback on the roster. Thigpen can play through any injury.

BECAUSE HE IS GOD.

Damn Skippy

booger
11-07-2008, 05:05 PM

You are YUCK!!!

MikeMaslowski
11-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Ingles gone? It's a sad day for the "funny names in football club".... poor guy, had good company with tim biakabatuka, tebucky smith and plaxico.

L.A. Chieffan
11-07-2008, 05:33 PM
This thread has been penzified.

Simply Red
11-07-2008, 06:49 PM
This thread has been penzified.

L.A. Chieffan, how thought provoking.

L.A. Chieffan
11-07-2008, 06:54 PM
L.A. Chieffan, how thought provoking.

How's this for thought provoking.

"If eet bleeeeds.....vee can keeel eet."

patteeu
11-07-2008, 07:17 PM

Based on what someone said earlier about the plan to resign Martin on Monday it sounds like they just needed a roster spot for a short-termer and decided that Ingle Martin was one of the Chiefs least likely to be picked up by another team. :shrug:

Rain Man
11-08-2008, 10:11 AM
I don't think I could handle seeing Ingle Martin in another team's uniform. Neil Smith, Albert Lewis, Jared Allen, and now we're letting Martin walk? It's crazy.

orange
11-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Someone else say something rep-able so I can rep Rain Man again.

Mr. Laz
11-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Based on what someone said earlier about the plan to resign Martin on Monday it sounds like they just needed a roster spot for a short-termer and decided that Ingle Martin was one of the Chiefs least likely to be picked up by another team. :shrug:
understood .... 2 things though

1. signing martin monday doesn't do anything for this sunday.

2. as far as i know, you cannot activate a player off the practice squad and immediately put them into a game.

if thigpen gets hurt ... we go to Grey

if thigpen and grey gets hurt ..... we go to ???

i guess we go to wide receiver Mark Bradley :shrug:

considering Herm history of QB injuries this is a risky deal

he's gone through 10 or 11 quarterbacks due to injuries in his last 3 years of coaching.

5 in his last year with the jets
5?? in his 2 years with the chiefs

patteeu
11-08-2008, 11:26 AM
understood .... 2 things though

1. signing martin monday doesn't do anything for this sunday.

2. as far as i know, you cannot activate a player off the practice squad and immediately put them into a game.

if thigpen gets hurt ... we go to Grey

if thigpen and grey gets hurt ..... we go to ???

i guess we go to wide receiver Mark Bradley :shrug:

considering Herm history of QB injuries this is a risky deal

he's gone through 10 or 11 quarterbacks due to injuries in his last 3 years of coaching.

5 in his last year with the jets
5?? in his 2 years with the chiefs

Yes, it's obviously a one-Sunday risk that they're taking (presumably because they need so much replacement help at other positions). An article posted in a different thread said that Mark Bradley is indeed the emergency QB. Hopefully it won't come to that.

dj56dt58
11-08-2008, 11:33 AM

You are YUCK!!!

www.warpaintillustrated.com

dj56dt58
11-08-2008, 11:34 AM
and oh yeah..dont let the door hit ya in the ass boy

orange
11-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Too bad. I was really waiting for the Chiefs to usher in the Ingle Ira.

Bwana
11-08-2008, 12:05 PM

You are YUCK!!!

Who let the douchebag in?? :spock: