PDA

View Full Version : Misc Naked Hairstylists? Business Concept?

Ari FAUXbia
11-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Ok, I went to get my fat head of hair cut today, and now I am looking all fresh.

Well, the young lady who cut my hair was a very attractive Latino and Asian combination, named Veronica. In fact, the hair cover sheet she put over me, was nearly the size of a three ring circus main tent. She had to be impressed.

Anyway, I was thinking... naked hairstylists? If you pay $15 for a haircut now, would you pay $50 to get your haircut, shampoo and scalp massage, a chair massage, finished up with a lap dance?

I'm thinking I need to add to my FAUXbia Enterprises. Perhaps Mr. Luzap would be up for a venture capital loan?

Buck
11-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Ok, I went to get my fat head of hair cut today, and now I am looking all fresh.

Well, the young lady who cut my hair was a very attractive Latino and Asian combination, named Veronica. In fact, the hair cover sheet she put over me, was nearly the size of a three ring circus main tent. She had to be impressed.

Anyway, I was thinking... naked hairstylists? If you pay $15 for a haircut now, would you pay $50 to get your haircut, shampoo and scalp massage, a chair massage, finished up with a lap dance?

I'm thinking I need to add to my FAUXbia Enterprises. Perhaps Mr. Luzap would be up for a venture capital loan?

Um, no...the girls would be nasty.

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 03:43 PM
I saw something on the news like this a while back. I googled and found it... But unfortunately they only get mostly nude. http://www.bikinicuts.com/

TrickyNicky
11-07-2008, 03:44 PM
There are topless salons for men. I don't know if its still there, but there was one in Denver called "A Little Off the Top."

KCrockaholic
11-07-2008, 03:44 PM
WTF who is FAUXbia?

MOhillbilly
11-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Um, no...the girls would be nasty.

who cares.

bogey
11-07-2008, 03:50 PM
That is available out her. When I got there I opted for a hand job because I didn't want her to f-up my hair. She was definately a 4 on the scale of 10, but even a 4 can give a good hand job.

JuicesFlowing
11-07-2008, 03:51 PM
WTF who is FAUXbia?

Either FAX, or a ripoff artist of FAX, judging by the posts I have read.

MOhillbilly
11-07-2008, 03:54 PM
That is available out her. When I got there I opted for a hand job because I didn't want her to f-up my hair. She was definately a 4 on the scale of 10, but even a 4 can give a good hand job.

theres always a place for skank fours in the sex industry.

bogey
11-07-2008, 03:56 PM
theres always a place for skank fours in the sex industry.

God bless skank fours.

MOhillbilly
11-07-2008, 03:56 PM
God bless skank fours.

love me some skank.

eazyb81
11-07-2008, 03:58 PM
So what place is this? I need to do some......uh.....research.

Buck
11-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Thats icky...

Bill Lundberg
11-07-2008, 04:00 PM
I had this idea a long time ago. Even had a thread about it which must be lost in the archives.

I wanted to open a topless barbershop and call it the Boobershop. Franchise it and count my money. The "o's" in Boobershop would even have nipples. I'm sure it would be a success.

CrazyPhuD
11-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Well considering most stylists are only a slight cut above strippers for sluttiness I'm surprised this hasn't taken off yet. Maybe they're afraid all the hair on the floor might beard their taco?

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 04:02 PM
I had this idea a long time ago. Even had a thread about it which must be lost in the archives.

I wanted to open a topless barbershop and call it the Boobershop. Franchise it and count my money. The "o's" in Boobershop would even have nipples. I'm sure it would be a success.

And instead of a waiting room, there would be a bar so you could get a beer or mixed drink. Cause you know there would be a looooong line of dudes waiting to get in.

alpha_omega
11-07-2008, 04:03 PM
...Boobershop...

ROFL!

bogey
11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Well considering most stylists are only a slight cut above strippers for sluttiness I'm surprised this hasn't taken off yet. Maybe they're afraid all the hair on the floor might beard their taco?

Where are you getting your hair cut?

88TG88
11-07-2008, 04:33 PM
God bless skank fours.

Indeed

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-07-2008, 04:52 PM
I think this is an excellent idea! But instead of haircuts they can just give Blow jobs.

Call it BJ's Hair Salon.

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 04:57 PM
I think this is an excellent idea! But instead of haircuts they can just give Blow jobs.

Call it BJ's Hair Salon.

LoL! There was/is a BJ's Hair Salon in Pittsburg, KS forever... I think it may be closed now. Went there a few times when I was a kid, never got head though. :cuss:

AustinChief
11-07-2008, 05:07 PM
not naked, but they have beer!

http://www.sexyscissors.com/SCISSOR.html

booger
11-07-2008, 05:09 PM
nothin wrong with gettin some skanky trim

Simply Red
11-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Kill Yourself

bittin` ass wigga!

kstater
11-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Heh, so I guess we know who Fauxbia is now.

bogey
11-07-2008, 05:26 PM
nothin wrong with gettin some skanky trim

Yes sir.

stlchiefs
11-07-2008, 05:40 PM
not naked, but they have beer!

http://www.sexyscissors.com/SCISSOR.html

Good thing. It'd take a few to make those Chiefs cheerleader wannabes look hot.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2008, 06:10 PM
What a waste of goddamn time and money.

Rain Man
11-07-2008, 06:12 PM
There's a place in Denver that's been advertising in the sports pages for about six months. They do haircuts and I think stuff like manicures, but "all services are provided in lingerie" (presumably them and not you).

The thing I find really funny is that in the newspaper ad, their name is "A Little Off The Top", but their web site is "A Little Off The Tops". To me, that final "s" is a big difference maker, and my guess is that it's a pretty blatant code.

Here's their web site. http://www.alittleoffthetops.com/

It's times like these that having a shaved head makes me feel a true sense of loss.

bogey
11-07-2008, 06:22 PM
What a waste of goddamn time and money.

Getting your hair cut?

StcChief
11-07-2008, 06:25 PM

Call it BJ's Hair Salon.the bonus treadment instead of a happy ending HJ

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Well considering most stylists are only a slight cut above strippers

This

bogey
11-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Not

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Not

Ooops. :redface:

Is your wife a stylist?

bogey
11-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Ooops. :redface:

Is your wife a stylist?

I appreciate your concern, but no, my wife isn't a stylist. I just don't agree with the statement.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 06:36 PM
I appreciate your concern, but no, my wife isn't a stylist. I just don't agree with the statement.

Whew!

FTR, most of the hair stylists I've met (and been associated with in Cali and Kansas) were one step above strippers.

As a matter of fact, a few of them used to go strip on amateur nights in KC.

bogey
11-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Whew!

FTR, most of the hair stylists I've met (and been associated with in Cali and Kansas) were one step above strippers.

Really? I've never personally met a stylist in Ca or Mo that would even consider being a stripper. I guess I'm going to the wrong places.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Really? I've never personally met a stylist in Ca or Mo that would even consider being a stripper. I guess I'm going to the wrong places.

ROFL

Either that or I am

:evil:

Bob Dole
11-07-2008, 06:53 PM
And instead of a waiting room, there would be a bar so you could get a beer or mixed drink. Cause you know there would be a looooong line of dudes waiting to get in.

Add a laundromat and every single guy in town would go there.

CrazyPhuD
11-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Whew!

:stupid: tend to be young hot and not to overly bright.:evil: But then again probably more of a CA thing...I'm sure even more so in SoCal.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 06:57 PM
:stupid: tend to be young hot and not to overly bright.:evil: But then again probably more of a CA thing...I'm sure even more so in SoCal.

Unlike Bogey's experience, that's definitely been mine.

Even in Kansas.

bogey
11-07-2008, 07:00 PM
ROFL My stylists name is Jerry.

CrazyPhuD
11-07-2008, 07:00 PM
ROFL...oh yea I forget Bogey's in CA too...wonder where he has been going? :) Don't get my wrong some of them are a hell of alot of fun, but intellectual stimulation, in most cases not(but hey everyone needs a variety of stimulations!).

CrazyPhuD
11-07-2008, 07:01 PM

ROFL....so might still be a cut above a stripper...just not the kind of strip club you'd hope to ever find yourself in...well unless you lived in San Diego.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2008, 07:01 PM

ROFL

Mine's Christine.

Tiny waist, C-cup implants, been married 3 times, usually wears high heels and short shorts when I'm in there.

You make the call.

bogey
11-07-2008, 07:02 PM
ROFL...oh yea I forget Bogey's in CA too...wonder where he has been going? :) Don't get my wrong some of them are a hell of alot of fun, but intellectual stimulation, in most cases not(but hey everyone needs a variety of stimulations!).

Jerry is very intelectually stimulating.

bogey
11-07-2008, 07:04 PM
ROFL

Mine's Christine.

Tiny waist, C-cup implants, been married 3 times, usually wears high heels and short shorts when I'm in there.

You make the call.

Again, where do you get your hair cut? I could use a little trim. pun intended

ziggysocki
11-07-2008, 07:10 PM
ROFL....so might still be a cut above a stripper...just not the kind of strip club you'd hope to ever find yourself in...well unless you lived in San Diego.

BuckinKaeding could probably vouch for that.

Buck
11-07-2008, 07:14 PM

Trying to figure out if that is directed towards me???

BuckinKaeding could probably vouch for that.

Damn you.

Chiefs=Good
11-07-2008, 09:09 PM

Havnt we met before... :hmmm:

Ari FAUXbia
11-07-2008, 09:15 PM
MOD Abuse! MOD Abuse!!

88TG88
11-07-2008, 09:20 PM
MOD Abuse! MOD Abuse!!

SLAYED