PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tony talks about Chant during Denver game

jjjayb
11-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Tony Gonzalez was at the get motivated seminar in KC today. One of the questions they asked was about memorable moments in his career. He talked about breaking the TD record against Cincy, then he talked about the Denver game this year when he was injured and everyone was chanting his name. He said it really motivated him to get up. Was a great memory, etc. etc. :clap:

macdawg
11-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Tony is truly one of a kind.

Anything else cool about the seminar? How was that Ziggy guy?

NCarlsCorner2
11-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Tony is truly one of a kind.

Anything else cool about the seminar? How was that Ziggy guy?

It was great, I thought Tony kinda took a shot at Larry Johnson today when he was talking about hanging around the right people.

chiefs1111
11-12-2008, 10:13 PM
It was great, I thought Tony kinda took a shot at Larry Johnson today when he was talking about hanging around the right people.

Yeah,well it's not like Larry is going to listen or care what Tony says,LJ is a prick

kcxiv
11-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Alot of people in pro sports need to hang around better people. I dont think its a shot at LJ, its a shot to the knuckle heads in the first place. its kind of hard to seperate themselves from certain people. Not everyone can just drop stuff and move on.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2008, 01:23 AM
My mom attended that seminar for her business, she loved it

ClevelandBronco
11-13-2008, 01:42 AM
Tony didn't break any records against Denver that I remember.

Is he, like, good or something?

:D

JuicesFlowing
11-13-2008, 02:24 AM

:D

He's average. :)

phisherman
11-13-2008, 07:34 AM
those seminars are terrible.

one LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG sales pitch.

a group of us from sprint went a few years ago and it was seriously 6-7 sales pitches and vermeil was the very last one to speak. coincidentally, he was also the only one not aggressively selling some product or service.

blueballs
11-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Did he sign autographs

StcChief
11-13-2008, 11:39 AM

:Dnah.... he owns all THannon THarpes records now but he's a bum.:)

teedubya
11-13-2008, 01:27 PM
yeah I went to this thing, and spent half the day there... one big sales pitch for Success Investing. My business partner and I ended up brainstorming on some things and I came home and worked on some interweb stuff.

Long ass sales pitch...