PDA

View Full Version : Life Steven Harper on a Plane

Over-Head
11-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Canada's Prime Minister was seated next to a little girl on an airplane. He turned to
her and said, 'Let's talk, I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to
Stephen Harper, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said Harper, 'How about what changes I should make to
Canada ', and he smiles.

Ok, she said. That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a
question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and
a horse produces clumps of dried grass.
Why do you suppose that is?

Harper , visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about
it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to change
Canada when you don't know shit?'

StcChief
11-12-2008, 11:39 PM
eh.... well it is Canada.

the apartment over the party bar /George Carlin

cookster50
11-13-2008, 07:33 AM
A Canada joke????? Puhlease

ottawa_chiefs_fan
11-13-2008, 08:01 AM
not funny....unless there are 8 year-olds reading this thread.

Skip Towne
11-13-2008, 08:08 AM
Well, shit.

BigRedChief
11-13-2008, 08:13 AM
not to pile on but jeeeezzzz thats not very funny. Even though it does have apoop tie in to the main topic on here. Now you want a poop joke....here ya go. Oldie but goodie'
<O:p
Who is Jack Schitt? The lineage is finally revealed! Many people are at a loss for a
response when someone says: "You don't know Jack Schitt."

Now you can intellectually handle the situation:
Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt.

They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The Deeply religious
couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents objection, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married for 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later remarried Ted Sherlock and, because her kids were still living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Shitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a son of nervous disposition,

Chicken Schitt.
Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens Wedding. The Schitt-Happens children were Daawg, Byrd, Hoarse and Bull.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

So now when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt", You can correct them

ChiefJustice
11-13-2008, 08:15 AM
One word:Annexation

Canada can blame OH for this.

Demonpenz
11-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Good news tornado fans.... there will be no touchdowns at arrowhead this year

cookster50
11-13-2008, 10:07 AM
I had two Chiefs tickets sitting on the dashboard of my car. Some jerk busted my drivers side window and put two more tickets on my dashboard.

Ultra Peanut
11-13-2008, 10:08 AM
what is a steven harper

MVChiefFan
11-13-2008, 10:14 AM
not to pile on but jeeeezzzz thats not very funny. Even though it does have apoop tie in to the main topic on here. Now you want a poop joke....here ya go. Oldie but goodie'
<O:p
Who is Jack Schitt? The lineage is finally revealed! Many people are at a loss for a
response when someone says: "You don't know Jack Schitt."

Now you can intellectually handle the situation:
Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt.

They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The Deeply religious
couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents objection, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married for 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later remarried Ted Sherlock and, because her kids were still living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Shitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a son of nervous disposition,

Chicken Schitt.
Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens Wedding. The Schitt-Happens children were Daawg, Byrd, Hoarse and Bull.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

So now when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt", You can correct them

:shake: I thought the first one was funnier and that's not saying much.

kaplin42
11-13-2008, 11:02 AM
I had two Chiefs tickets sitting on the dashboard of my car. Some jerk busted my drivers side window and put two more tickets on my dashboard.

This made me laugh a bit.

Gonzo
11-13-2008, 11:17 AM

FBI....White substance....endzone. I'm in. :rolleyes:

blueballs
11-13-2008, 11:53 AM
they can roll his wheelchair up next to the other seats

Buck
11-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Obligatory

http://philzine.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/south-park-canada-on-strike.jpg

ottawa_chiefs_fan
11-13-2008, 01:26 PM
what is a steven harper

please tell me this wasn't your 50,000th post wasted on a "who is steven harper" post?