PDA

View Full Version : Misc American Airlines can sucka my bollwz

BWillie
11-13-2008, 05:11 PM
I have a flight from KC to Chicago, and then I pick up connector flight to Green Bay. It's the same thing for my departure flight...from GB to Chitown, then Chicago to KC.

I understand I should not be refunded the tickets to Chicago to Green Bay but to just DROP the second flight they are charging me $209. WTF...I am saving them like 9 dollars of fuel by not having my ass on the plane and they can resell my ticket.

I told them I was just not going to get on the flight to Green Bay then, and they said if I don't get on the plane it voids my return flight. I asked them if I could resell my ticket to someone else who would need it, but they said they are not transferable. WTF. So now I have to rent a car and drive all the way down to Chicago. Being in Green Bay is no longer of value to me. AA can go to hell:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss: :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

mikeyis4dcats.
11-13-2008, 05:22 PM
you're an idiot. This is SOP for airlines. If you don't make all legs of your outbound flight, all airlines will cancel your return flight.

a little research on your part would have turned that up in about 3 seconds.

BWillie
11-13-2008, 05:56 PM
you're an idiot. This is SOP for airlines. If you don't make all legs of your outbound flight, all airlines will cancel your return flight.

a little research on your part would have turned that up in about 3 seconds.

I don't care, it's retarded. Actually, in the past I got my entire flight refunded because I had to cancel and I was given a flight voucher. They didn't have to do that, but in this situation I just think it's stupid to void a return flight if you don't use one of the flights. I paid for it, why do they care if I don't use it or not.

Usually if I fly my company takes care of the bill so I never really know the difference.

bango
11-13-2008, 08:02 PM
GO PACKERS!

bango
11-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Sorry, and American Airlines can **** my ****!