PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Lesnar vs The Natural

Pages : [1] 2

raybec 4
11-14-2008, 12:20 PM
I am hoping this will be a great fight but I hope Randy wins. I just haven't bought in to Lesnar yet. Joe Daddy vs Kenflo should be an excellent fight as well.

Delano
11-14-2008, 12:21 PM
50 lbs is a lot to overcome, but I hope Randy can do it.

58-4ever
11-14-2008, 12:23 PM
I think Florian is going to submit Stevenson in the first. You heard it here first!

suds79
11-14-2008, 12:24 PM
I think it'd be good for the heavy-weight division to have a new face & star.

Love Randy but I hope he goes down.

suds79
11-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Who else is on the fight card?

Florian vs Stevenson isn't exactly what I call a killer matchup.

El Jefe
11-14-2008, 12:25 PM
50 lbs is a lot to overcome, but I hope Randy can do it.

Don't forget he beat Tim Sylvia, and he was about 8 inches shorter. I think Randy can do it, just don't let Lesnar push him around. Lesnar got SUB'd by Mir (yes he is a Black belt in BJJ) and Mir did it while Lesnar was punching him in the face. Randy is very seasoned, but Lesnar is a freak, he just isn't polished. I wanted to see Lesnar vs Kimbo for a long time, I still do FTR.

El Jefe
11-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Who else is on the fight card?

Florian vs Stevenson isn't exactly what I call a killer matchup.

WHAT? That is a great fight IMO. Kenflo is very good and so is Joe "daddy", I wish I could watch it. I do think it's funny the UFC is trying to say the Natural vs Lesnar is the biggest fight in UFC history, gimme a break.

Delano
Don't forget he beat Tim Sylvia, and he was about 8 inches shorter. I think Randy can do it, just don't let Lesnar push him around. Lesnar got SUB'd by Mir (yes he is a Black belt in BJJ) and Mir did it while Lesnar was punching him in the face. Randy is very seasoned, but Lesnar is a freak, he just isn't polished. I wanted to see Lesnar vs Kimbo for a long time, I still do FTR.

50 lbs of muscle or 50 lbs of whatever the fuck Tim Sylvia packs around his midsection. Big difference.

Bwana
If it goes to the ground, Randy takes him out with a choke.

Delano
11-14-2008, 12:28 PM

I thought the ground was Lesnar's advantage? Being a wrestler and all...

Ultra Peanut
11-14-2008, 12:29 PM
DON'T DO IT, BROCK!!!

http://i37.tinypic.com/35dateq.gif

El Jefe
50 lbs of muscle or 50 lbs of whatever the **** Tim Sylvia packs around his midsection. Big difference.

Doesn't matter in MMA. Ever heard of Bob Sapp? On paper who would think he could ever be beat, and he got beat by Ernesto Hoost, and Minotauro who are over a 100lbs lighter, and he got beat more than twice. Just because your bigger and stronger doesn't mean your guranteed a win.

suds79

Yeah. I'm hoping Randy chooses to stand with Brock. I think Brock can get in at least one good shot to rock him and then get the ref to stop the fight.

Dude is freaking huge & athletic.

smittysbar
11-14-2008, 12:30 PM
I think Lesner will rock him

SAUTO
11-14-2008, 12:33 PM
I think Lesner will rock him

he might, randy could also break his arm, or leg. this is one of the hardest fights to pick in a long time

El Jefe

Have you ever watched Lesnar?? Yes he was the 2000 NCAA Champion, but his BJJ is terrible, he got sub'd by Mir in less than a minute when it hit the ground. Randy is a seasoned vet in BJJ, might not be the best, but a Submission isn't out of the question. Big difference in people who can wrestle and people who practice BJJ. BJ Penn handled Sean Sherk, who is a great wrestler, because Sherk couldn't take him down. Lesnar will probably get The Natural on the ground because he is a beast, I am excited to see what happens.

Bwana

I'm not saying he doesn't have wresting skills, he does, but, Randy has been doing this for years and is much more likely to finish an MMA fight on the ground IMHO. If Lesnar sticks with it and gets more ground training, he has a chance of being great. I just don't think he is there yet. It should be a decent fight, but this ticket isn't worth me bending my wallet to buy and I buy most of them.

El Jefe
11-14-2008, 12:35 PM
I'm not saying he doesn't have wresting skills, he does, but, Randy has been doing this for years and is much more likely to finish an MMA fight on the ground IMHO. If Lesnar sticks with it and gets more ground training, he has a chance of being great. I just don't think he is there yet. It should be a decent fight, but this ticket isn't worth me bending my wallet to buy this one and I buy most of them.

QFT, I'm not buying it either.

SAUTO
11-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Bwana what do you think about the dec27 card? IMO THAT is the biggest and best ufc card ever. big nog V mir, rampage v wanderlei, forrest v rashad, wow BIG card

Bwana
11-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Bwana what do you think about the dec27 card? IMO THAT is the biggest and best ufc card ever. big nog V mir, rampage v wanderlei, forrest v rashad, wow BIG card

I will be bending the wallet for that one, without question. That card has A LOT more to offer than this one, not even close.

They are pushing tomorrows fight as "The biggest fight in UFC history!" Please, you talk about putting lipstick on a pig.

Fire Me Boy!
11-14-2008, 12:46 PM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9960/brockya4.jpg (http://imageshack.us) vs. http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3493/robertredfordthenaturalfs0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

My money's on Lesnar.

raybec 4
11-14-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm not saying he doesn't have wresting skills, he does, but, Randy has been doing this for years and is much more likely to finish an MMA fight on the ground IMHO. If Lesnar sticks with it and gets more ground training, he has a chance of being great. I just don't think he is there yet. It should be a decent fight, but this ticket isn't worth me bending my wallet to buy and I buy most of them.
Did you buy the Spider Silva v Patrick Cote fight? I am a junkie for all things MMA but I stayed away from that one. From the reviews I've read and heard I'm glad I did. I guess it was a real snooze.

raybec 4
11-14-2008, 12:50 PM
I will be bending the wallet for that one, without question. That card has A LOT more to offer than this one, not even close.

They are pushing tomorrows fight as "The biggest fight in UFC history!" Please, you talk about putting lipstick on a pig.

This isn't even the biggest fight this year much less history, I'm still getting it though.

Bwana
11-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Did you buy the Spider Silva v Patrick Cote fight? I am a junkie for all things MMA but I stayed away from that one. From the reviews I've read and heard I'm glad I did. I guess it was a real snooze.

No, I was gone during that fight. If I would have been around, I may have. I am a huge Silva fan. The guy is a great fighter and really down to earth.

raybec 4
11-14-2008, 12:55 PM
No, I was gone during that fight. If I would have been around, I may have. I am a huge Silva fan. The guy is a great fighter and really down to earth.

Yeah, him being great is why I didn't buy it. He can finish any 185 pounder in the world ANYTIME he wants. It's almost like knowing what's under the tree before you get to unwrap it. If he gets beat in the near future it will be a fluke. I really like him but any fight he's in is almost a foregone conclusion.

El Jefe
11-14-2008, 01:08 PM

Awesome Awesome Card. Minotauro is so tough, but Mir is BJJ master and former UFC Champ, he will win this fight by submission. Wandy dominated Rampage in Pride, but this isn't Pride, I love Wandy, but depending on which Rampage shows up will dictate the match. If Rampage doesn't have his head on straigh, Wandy will knock it off, I am rooting for Wandy. I like Forrest but Rashad has gotten better and better after every fight, I will take Rashad.

raybec 4
11-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Awesome Awesome Card. Minotauro is so tough, but Mir is BJJ master and former UFC Champ, he will win this fight by submission. Wandy dominated Rampage in Pride, but this isn't Pride, I love Wandy, but depending on which Rampage shows up will dictate the match. If Rampage doesn't have his head on straigh, Wandy will knock it off, I am rooting for Wandy. I like Forrest but Rashad has gotten better and better after every fight, I will take Rashad.

Wow, we chose totally opposite. No way do I see Mir subbing Nog. Nog is the best heavy on the ground IMO.I believe Rampage will have his poop in a group for this one and Wandy is hit and miss. He'll have a bunch of good fights and then stink for a couple,we'll see which one shows. I will always root for Forrest, more pure heart than anyone in the game. He overcomes a lack of talent with guts and hard work.

El Jefe
11-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Wow, we chose totally opposite. No way do I see Mir subbing Nog. Nog is the best heavy on the ground IMO.I believe Rampage will have his poop in a group for this one and Wandy is hit and miss. He'll have a bunch of good fights and then stink for a couple,we'll see which one shows. I will always root for Forrest, more pure heart than anyone in the game. He overcomes a lack of talent with guts and hard work.

On the ground I don't think there is anyone better at sub's then Mir, that guy is sick. I've watched Minotauro for years, I like him, he is a true warrior, but I think Mir is going to punish him. Wandy destroyed Rampage in Pride, and the way Rampage looked against Griffin, he wouldn't have a head left fighting like that against Wandy. Rashad got Bisping on a decison, and I think Rashad and Bisping could beat Griffin.

El Jefe
11-14-2008, 01:38 PM

Sorry to double quote. The best heavyweight on the ground, in the world is Fedor, total ground game, there is no one better in any weight division. Fedor's submissions rival Mir, but I think Mir is a little better. Fedor is a master in the art of sambo, he has been competing since he was a teenager, no one is going to suprise him on the ground IMO.

*Edit: Fedor has beat Nog twice, and controlled him on the ground, and their last fight, Fedor pumelled (sp) Nog on the ground.

Fire Me Boy!
11-14-2008, 02:35 PM
No love for The Natural, Robert Redford? Come on people!

raybec 4
11-14-2008, 02:37 PM
I haven't seen anything from Mir that would lead me to believe he could dominate Nog. As far as Fedor goes my statement was confined to the UFC not the world. I don't believe by any stretch that Bisping could beat Forrest, but we will see about Rashad.

El Pendejo
11-14-2008, 03:46 PM
The Lesnar/Couture fight is definitely interesting. In the past Randy had a lot of trouble with the bigger heavyweights...guys like Josh Barnett, and Ricco Rodriguez. That's why he dropped down to light heavy. Do any of those guys approach Lesnar's natural athletic ability and brute strength? (Barnett subs Lesnar inside of one round.)

On the other hand Lesnar controlled Heath Herring on the ground, but couldn't finish him. Herring isn't exactly Royce Gracie on the ground either. Will he be able to dry hump Randy for 5 rounds...throwing the occasional strike?

I have no idea which way this thing will go. I just hope it's not a 5 round mud wrestling match.

SAUTO
11-14-2008, 04:05 PM
The Lesnar/Couture fight is definitely interesting. In the past Randy had a lot of trouble with the bigger heavyweights...guys like Josh Barnett, and Ricco Rodriguez. That's why he dropped down to light heavy. Do any of those guys approach Lesnar's natural athletic ability and brute strength? (Barnett subs Lesnar inside of one round.)

On the other hand Lesnar controlled Heath Herring on the ground, but couldn't finish him. Herring isn't exactly Royce Gracie on the ground either. Will he be able to dry hump Randy for 5 rounds...throwing the occasional strike?

I have no idea which way this thing will go. I just hope it's not a 5 round mud wrestling match.
ROFL i sure as fuck hope not. the fight that HAS to happen if couture wins is couture-fedor another HUGE fight.
and i dont think as much of mir as some obviously do, BIG NOG kills him IMO, nog is a fucking WARRIOR he took some hellacious beating from fedor and kept on keeping on.

raybec 4
11-14-2008, 04:09 PM
It definately could end up as 25 minutes of lay-n-pray. We'll see if Randy's wrestling skill can keep him off his back.

El Pendejo
11-14-2008, 04:29 PM
ROFL i sure as **** hope not. the fight that HAS to happen if couture wins is couture-fedor another HUGE fight.
and i dont think as much of mir as some obviously do, BIG NOG kills him IMO, nog is a ****ing WARRIOR he took some hellacious beating from fedor and kept on keeping on.

Minatauro is all heart. It's tough to watch some of the beatings he takes though. Another classic was his fight with Bob Sapp. You can find that all over youtube. For those who haven't seen it, and are interested...there is a "Power Bomb" involved, and I believe a 150lb weight difference.

TrickyNicky
11-14-2008, 04:46 PM
WAR PENIS SWORD TATTOO

Delano
11-14-2008, 04:47 PM
WAR PENIS SWORD TATTOO

What is that thing by the way? Do you think the tattoo artist hid a laugh the whole time he did that?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-14-2008, 05:04 PM
I know nothing about MMA, I don't pretend to know anything about MMA.

However, I hope that Lesnar gets stomped out.

TrickyNicky
11-14-2008, 05:08 PM
I know an above average amount about MMA, and I pretend to know a very large amount of MMA.

I too, hope Brock Lesnar gets a boot party.

kcxiv
11-14-2008, 05:30 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/livenow/mma/mmaLive.html

link to the live weigh in. Starts in 20 min.

Bwana
11-14-2008, 05:48 PM
If any of you find a link for the fight on-line, please post it. I would like to see it, but there is no way in hell I am dishing out 50+ bucks for this card.

Brianfo
11-14-2008, 05:48 PM
Is this on pay per view or regular tv? Inquiring minds want to know. I am just getting into watching MMA and I lover it. I saw Kimbo's last fight and was not impressed.

Bwana
11-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Is this on pay per view or regular tv? Inquiring minds want to know. I am just getting into watching MMA and I lover it. I saw Kimbo's last fight and was not impressed.

Check out my last post....

Brianfo
11-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Check out my last post....

Thanks. I probably won't be paying that kind of cash either. Rather watch football.

kcxiv
11-14-2008, 06:07 PM
i will be posting the link to the fight in this thread tomorrow.

Weigh in is going on right now.

Bwana
11-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks. I probably won't be paying that kind of cash either. Rather watch football.

What you said.....

Bwana
11-14-2008, 06:09 PM
i will be posting the link to the fight in this thread tomorrow.

Cool, I'll be looking for that post. :D

ArrowheadHawk
11-14-2008, 06:16 PM
If I hadn't paid 30 bucks last week to watch the KU game I would be buying this fight but oh well I will for sure be buying the december card.

El Pendejo
11-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Here's a picture from the weigh-ins. The champ has his hands full.

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 08:41 PM
http://www.justin.tv/sports_indemand

Bwana
11-15-2008, 08:52 PM
http://www.justin.tv/sports_indemand

Not

ArrowheadHawk
11-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Whoever is watching this enjoy. I am going to wait and download this in the morning.

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 08:57 PM
NOt what? i am viewing it right now?

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Shit it went down.

back up. Also, if you have TVU its on there as well.

ArrowheadHawk
11-15-2008, 08:59 PM

I tried to watch it but the audio and video suck. I will just stay away from this thread and other internet sites and just download it in the morning from
fullcontactzone.tv.

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 09:01 PM
I tried to watch it but the audio and video suck. I will just stay away from this thread and other internet sites and just download it in the morning from
fullcontactzone.tv.

Yeah, i will be looking for better streams as the fight goes on.

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 09:03 PM
http://www.justin.tv/em151

Audio is ALOT better. Video is as well. At least on my monitor.

Bwana
11-15-2008, 09:17 PM

Like I said.....NOT.

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Ok, well. I am going to watch it. Enjoy whatever.

SPchief
11-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Well that was quick

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Damn, 2 fights down really fast.

Bwana
11-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Aww, Your 2nd link looks good. :)

SPchief
11-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Aww, You're 2nd link looks good. :)

yep

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm not gonna read anything... just dropping by to say I'm jealous of you bastards who are watching this live. :grr:

I'm trying to scrape together Christmas money. UFC's been sacrificed. :(

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm not gonna read anything... just dropping by to say I'm jealous of you bastards who are watching this live. :grr:

The stream to the 2nd link i put up is a very clean stream.

SPchief
11-15-2008, 09:48 PM

ahem

http://www.justin.tv/em151

Audio is ALOT better. Video is as well. At least on my monitor.

mdstu
11-15-2008, 09:49 PM
MMA TV on Sopcast or TVU.

I'm watching on TVU.

Not bad, but I've seen better.

Bowser
11-15-2008, 09:52 PM
"WAR BEARD!"

"He looks like Screech"

LMAO

KcMizzou
Oh shit... you guys rock.

Thank you. Seriously.

SPchief
"WAR BEARD!"

"He looks like Screech"

LMAO

Yeah some of the chat is pretty entertaining

SPchief
11-15-2008, 09:54 PM
I liked it when we were 20 minutes into the show and people were already asking if the main event was next.

Bowser
11-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Huh. Didn't see that ring entrance music coming.

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Major rep coming after the fights.

This is sweet.

Bwana
11-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Taliban boy should take this one.

SPchief
11-15-2008, 09:57 PM
flying knee!!

Bowser
11-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah some of the chat is pretty entertaining

"Lets go taliban"

LMAO

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Bah... feed crapped out on me.

Bwana
11-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Damn, now this link is toast.

doomy3
11-15-2008, 10:01 PM
any other links to watch this on?

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:01 PM
I guess I'll have to watch the old fashioned way...

Torrent it.

SPchief
11-15-2008, 10:03 PM
http://www.justin.tv/ajooba421

mdstu
11-15-2008, 10:03 PM
I guess I'll have to watch the old fashioned way...

Torrent it.

Do you use Sopcast or TVU?

loochy
11-15-2008, 10:04 PM
If you have the TVU software, the fight is on channel 61886 - MMA TV. The feed is pretty good quality.

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:06 PM
http://www.justin.tv/ajooba421That's working.

ElGringo
11-15-2008, 10:10 PM
sopcast 24267 has worked great for me since about all the justin links went down

SPchief
11-15-2008, 10:11 PM
how did his shoulder not pop out?

loochy
11-15-2008, 10:11 PM
how did his shoulder not pop out?

Lol I soooo would have tapped there. Screw that holding on for 10 more seconds crap!:shake:

mdstu
11-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Best fight so far.

KcMizzou
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mr. Flopnuts
Wow.

Bwana
11-15-2008, 10:19 PM
WOW! What a shot!

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Oh my god what an uppercut LMAO

SPchief
11-15-2008, 10:20 PM
DAMN

loochy
11-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Holy freaking crap that was the cleanest uppercut ive ever seen in UFC.

mdstu
11-15-2008, 10:21 PM
I wouldn't want to take that punch!

KcMizzou
That was some old-school Nintendo Mike Tyson Punch out shit...

Mr. Flopnuts
This guy is pretty excited. That was a great fucking shot.

P.S - I'm a very casual UFC fan.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2008, 10:22 PM

LMAO He got Soda Popinskied.

Bwana
11-15-2008, 10:23 PM

This

Mr. Flopnuts
2-1? Heh, green much? Guess we're gonna find out if the n00b can knock out the Natural. Couture is Everett WA's own by the way.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Buy it. Don't download it, bitches!!

Mr. Flopnuts
First Rogan hated Mencia. Now, he hates pirates.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 10:24 PM
2-1? Heh, green much? Guess we're gonna find out if the n00b can knock out the Natural. Couture is Everett WA's own by the way.

Oh yeah? Well my high school gym coach whipped his ass when they wrestled in the old Big 8. :D

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:26 PM
Ol' Boy about pulled a Bill Gramatica headbutting that fence at full force in celebration.

that said, uppercut was BRUTAL.

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:27 PM
I like both of these fighters.

Not sure who to root for...

Should be a good fight.

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:29 PM
I like both of these fighters.

Not sure who to root for...

Should be a good fight.

I'm rooting against the guy who checked the INTERNET to see who was favored in the fight and got his "rage" from reading message boards.

That said, Kenny Florian talks like Kelsey Grammar minus the faux-British accent, which is obnoxious. Enunciate enough there, Kenny?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 10:29 PM
So, how exactly did Joe Rogan become a color man for UFC?

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:31 PM
So, how exactly did Joe Rogan become a color man for UFC?Rogan's actually a pretty well trained MMA fighter.

I like him. The only guy I think is better is Bas Rutten.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2008, 10:31 PM
So Lesnar vs. Couture is next?

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:32 PM
Hamas, where did you find the quote in your sig? That's awesome.

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:32 PM
So Lesnar vs. Couture is next?

I'd say so, but only because he's saying "Co-Main Event of the Evening"

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Ken-Flo's got a future in the MMA media when he's done fighting too.

loochy
11-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Rogan's actually a pretty well trained MMA fighter.

I like him. The only guy I think is better is Bas Rutten.

Hey did he ever end up fighting Wesley Snipes? Weren't they feuding or something a few years ago?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Damn, I was hoping he was going to spine bust his ass.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 10:36 PM
Hamas, where did you find the quote in your sig? That's awesome.

There was a video on YouTube that showed all the scenes with Bruce Willis and Jack Black from "The Jackal" and some dude posted that verbatim. The comment has since been deleted, but it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

SPchief
11-15-2008, 10:37 PM
WOW

'Hamas' Jenkins
Damn. He owned that dude.

loochy
Rear naked! Goodnight Stevenson!

KcMizzou
Wow... impressive.

Joe Daddy's no joke.

Stanley Nickels
CHOKEOUT.

Mr. Flopnuts
Kenny Florian just became one of my favorite fighters.

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Kenny Florian just became one of my favorite fighters.He's a bad son of a bitch.

I used to dislike him... he's won me over.

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:39 PM
Too much manlove after the fights. Get up, bow, get to your corner. Don't make out, dicks.

Kidding, obviously. But if I had just lost, I dont know if I'd want a cheek kiss from the guy choking me 30 seconds earlier.

Mr. Flopnuts
Joe Rogan is high. LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
Awesome. He cuts a pro wrestling promo after the fight LMAO

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:40 PM
You're a master at MMA, and now it's time to KILL THAT MASTER!!!11!1!1!ONE!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Awesome. He cuts a pro wrestling promo after the fight LMAO

LMAO I was thinking the same thing. OH MAH GAWD!!!! FLORIAN'S GONE HEEL!!!

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:41 PM
I didn't pay for this to see commercials!!! WTF!!!

Update: I didn't pay for this, period.

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:42 PM
This should have been Nog's fight.

I hope Randy clowns Lesnar.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 10:42 PM
LMAO I was thinking the same thing. OH MAH GAWD!!!! FLORIAN'S GONE HEEL!!!

BAH GAWD KING!! FLORIAN'S STOMPING A MUDHOLE IN HIS ASS AND WALKING IT DRY!!

Bwana
11-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Lets go Randy!

'Hamas' Jenkins
This should have been Nog's fight.

I hope Randy clowns Lesnar.

I don't want Lesnar to die, but I'd like for him to get close.

KcMizzou
I didn't pay for this to see commercials!!! WTF!!!

Update: I didn't pay for this, period.LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2008, 10:44 PM
88% takedown rate for Lesnar. Not bad........FOR 3 FIGHTS!!!

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:44 PM
I don't want Lesnar to die, but I'd like for him to get close.Amen, brother.

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Gah... getting choppy as shit.

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:46 PM
To be fair, the 46% voting for Lesnar are rasslin' fans who thought they bought Hell In A Cell replays for 50 bucks, and are now trying to get their money's worth..

What movie is that "Can you see me now?" from? It's getting old, already.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 10:47 PM
As a pro wrestling fan, as imposing as Lesnar looks, he's a shell of himself when he was on gas.

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Is there anything about Brock Lesnar that isn't .. "First Meathead Stereotype You Think Of" worthy? Entrance music ... Enter Sandman

loochy
Wow Lesnar just said "you're too damn old." WTF?!? Die Lesnar.

'Hamas' Jenkins
in b4 sandman shows up drunk LMAO

Basileus777
11-15-2008, 10:49 PM
The online stream has gone to hell.....

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:50 PM
The online stream has gone to hell.....Yeah.. ugh.

mdstu
11-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Refresh

'Hamas' Jenkins
It's lagging because everyone is tuning in just for this fight.

SPchief
Sound is crappy, but the vid works

http://www.justin.tv/scheel_is_sexy

Stanley Nickels
I want to be in the UFC so everybody just pats my chest as I walk by the crowd. That alone would make it worth it.

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 10:53 PM
How much do fighters get paid for having those stupid banners up?

Basileus777
11-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Sound is crappy, but the vid works

http://www.justin.tv/scheel_is_sexy

It won't load.

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Win or Lose, Brock is a corn fed motherfucker. He's a beast.

loochy
dude lesnar is so going to get worked

Mr. Flopnuts
New link anyone?

KcMizzou
It won't load.Same.

Stanley Nickels
I'm sorry, but..

Bruce Buffer < < < < <<<<<<< <<< <<< Michael Buffer

loochy
11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Win or Lose, Brock is a STEAK fed mother****er. He's a beast.

FYP

'Hamas' Jenkins
I can't see shit on the new feed.

KcMizzou
I want to be in the UFC so everybody just pats my chest as I walk by the crowd. That alone would make it worth it.The whole "getting knocked the fuck out" part would suck, though.

Stanley Nickels
If you lose the stream, do you want me to keep you updated with the goings-on, or shut up?

loochy
New link anyone?

TVU channel 61886

Mr. Flopnuts
Went from 3000 viewers to like 12k

SPchief
11-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Sorry guys, it's working for me

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Sorry guys, it's working for meThanks for the effort, man.

Appreciate it.

Basileus777
11-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Sopcast link works much better.

Channel - 24267

SPchief
Lesner looks huge next to Coture

'Hamas' Jenkins
Fuck balls.

Basileus777
11-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Link it?

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267

SPchief
huge randy chant

Stanley Nickels
Brock's blows ALL vicious so far, as expected.

SPchief
11-15-2008, 10:59 PM
nice right by Coture

Stanley Nickels
This is like Rocky

SPchief
takedown by Lesner

doomy3
11-15-2008, 11:00 PM
link that works??

KcMizzou
Sonofabitch. I can't read this thread...

I'll torrent, and talk about it later.

See ya.

SPchief
back and forth on the ground

Stanley Nickels
Lesnar throws Couture on the ground, goes for side control, but Couture grabs LEsnar's leg and pins him against the cage!

AND BROCK TAKES HIM BACK DOWN AND PULLS HALF GUARD.

PS If you read my Chiefs game thread last week, ignore this post

loochy
11-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Holy crap Lesnar is so strong...he just pulled Couture off like he was nothing

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 11:02 PM
Back to the feet! Brock winded, pinned against the cage

'Hamas' Jenkins
They is back to they feet.

Stanley Nickels
This is like watching Lex Luger/Yokozuna

SPchief
Great first round

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Lesnar wins that round for being the aggressor, but that's about it.

Mr. Flopnuts
I don't think Lesnar can keep up. The longer this goes, the better it fares for Couture.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Is Lesnar already gassed?

Shag
Good round. Lesnar looked a little gassed at the end, though...

SPchief
11-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Is Lesnar already gassed?

very much so

loochy
There is no way Lesnar can last all 5 rounds

Mr. Flopnuts
TVU is perfect for those looking.

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/channels/#

Stanley Nickels
If Couture fakes being dazed he could probably knock the s*** out of a bum-rushing Lesnar. He's a Great White that smells blood when he sees the lil' ones dazed :D

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Use the frog splash, Randy!!

SPchief
big knee

SPchief
lesners cut

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Lesnar is bleeding

'Hamas' Jenkins
knee to lesnar's skull LMAO.

Stanley Nickels
OMG

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 11:07 PM
ITS OVER!!!!!!!

SPchief
WOW

'Hamas' Jenkins
holy fuck he is busted wide open.

Stanley Nickels
OH. MY. GOD.

Shag
Wow! What just happened? Was it the knee to the face that downed him?

Mr. Flopnuts
Did Couture slip?

loochy
OMG COTURE JUST GOT PWNT IN THE FACE!

Basileus777
11-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Wow....

Stanley Nickels
Hit 'em in the temple.

Mr. Flopnuts
Wow. Temple shot. Lucky as fuck.

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Brock is such a raw fighter. He learns a thing or two about Jiu Jitsu, even though he might not have to, and there's no stopping him. Nothing.

SPchief
The fix is in

Shag
That didn't look like a temple shot - looked like it got him behind the ear. Looked like a glancing blow live...

'Hamas' Jenkins
GODDAMMIT!!

kcxiv
Wow, Way to go Brock.

unothadeal
11-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Is it over?

kcxiv
Wow. Temple shot. Lucky as ****.

Come on now. He hit him with some big ass punches throughout that round.

RJ
That looked really painful.

'Hamas' Jenkins
That looked like a fucking rabbit punch.

HolmeZz
11-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Brock must've heard God sneeze. I don't know why else God would need to bless God.

HolmeZz
11-15-2008, 11:12 PM
That didn't look like a temple shot - looked like it got him behind the ear. Looked like a glancing blow live...

Live it did, but on the replay from the back you could clearly see it rattle his skull.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Dammit. I hate that guy.

Stanley Nickels
11-15-2008, 11:13 PM
SABLE. SAAAAAAAAAABLE

mdstu
11-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Isn't it funny how in boxing, heavyweight is all that mattered.
Now in the new age of MMA, heavyweight is pretty much a joke.

Shag
11-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Live it did, but on the replay from the back you could clearly see it rattle his skull.

Yeah, it definitely connected more solidly than it initially appeared, but I'm still a little surprised it dropped him so easily. I'm still wondering if that knee to the face slightly earlier hit harder than it looked...

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Isn't it funny how in boxing, heavyweight is all that mattered.
Now in the new age of MMA, heavyweight is pretty much a joke.

Eh, i doubt it. I hear there is supposed to be over a million buys. WHen you get that kind of sales, it matters. Big time.

loochy
11-15-2008, 11:15 PM
There were a lot of quick matches tonight..........

loochy
11-15-2008, 11:16 PM
and that tatted dude just got kicked SQUARE in the nuts.

Stanley Nickels
I've seen Brock Lesnar's wife naked.
Yessss.

Bwana
Well that sucked.

KC_Connection
11-15-2008, 11:17 PM
Hilarious, I'm sure all the Couture fans are surprised.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Come on now. He hit him with some big ass punches throughout that round.

It's not like I was bagging on the guy. But it takes the perfect shot, and the perfect reaction to it in order to get a temple shot. You get it clean, chances are a motherfucker is going down. To me, that's always a lucky ass shot.

TrickyNicky
11-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Another genetic freak that Big Nog gets to put to sleep after taking a beating. I'll alow it.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Brock's married to a MILF

kcxiv
11-15-2008, 11:19 PM
It's not like I was bagging on the guy. But it takes the perfect shot, and the perfect reaction to it in order to get a temple shot. You get it clean, chances are a mother****er is going down. To me, that's always a lucky ass shot.

He wabled him earlier in that rough from a patch straight to the face. Was that a perfect shot? absolutely. It can happen. IN fighting all you need is 1 lucky punch. Happens more then people think.

TrickyNicky
11-15-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm on the Rogan philosophy of "lucky shots." If you curl your meat hook into a fist a swing it with the intention of it hitting something, and it lands, there is no luck involved. Mission accomplished or utter fail.

mdstu
11-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Eh, i doubt it. I hear there is supposed to be over a million buys. WHen you get that kind of sales, it matters. Big time.

I see your point. But five more ppv's will take place before another hw fight of consequence will take place.

TrickyNicky
11-15-2008, 11:25 PM
I see your point. But five more ppv's will take place before another hw fight of consequence will take place.

*Cough* Mir vs Nog for title *Cough*

Bwana
11-15-2008, 11:27 PM
I feel about the same way about Lesnar, as I do about the Broncos.

mdstu
11-15-2008, 11:28 PM
*Cough* Mir vs Nog for title *Cough*

I stand corrected, I guess I've waited to long.

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Brock is such a raw fighter. He learns a thing or two about Jiu Jitsu, even though he might not have to, and there's no stopping him. Nothing.That much is true.

I don't have to worry about the fight being spoiled for me, since that other fucking jackass ruined it with his thread title. (Thanks for locking it mods... the cat's out of the bag, but I thank you for the effort.)

I have no doubt Lesnar will be a real force in MMA. He'll be the guy I love to hate. And to think, I was actually pulling for that guy for a while...

He didn't deserve that title shot. He didn't earn it. Nogueira was the interim champ. He should have fought Randy.

Lesnar's the UFC's Kimbo Slice. It's fucking embarrassing.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-15-2008, 11:38 PM
So, can this Nog guy kill Lesnar? I fucking hate Lesnar.

Why or why not?

TrickyNicky
11-15-2008, 11:41 PM
I think Dana knew that Handy's clock was ticking and Brock can get a lot of buys, so it was now or never for this match. If Brock becomes polished, he is going to be a heavyweight Sean Sherk, except that he could knock out anyone he faces. Hopefully, it won't be five years until Fedor fights Brock.

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 11:41 PM
So, can this Nog guy kill Lesnar? I ****ing hate Lesnar.

Why or why not?Nogueira was run over by a truck as a kid, (seriously) and the guy will happily take a pounding... (That's kind of his game.) The dude's got serious skills on the ground, though. He's among, if not, the best.

TrickyNicky
11-15-2008, 11:49 PM
So, can this Nog guy kill Lesnar? I ****ing hate Lesnar.

Why or why not?

The Why: He's a great grappler. Has subbed good wrestlers (Mark Coleman) and huge 300 lb genetic freaks with abs (Bob Sapp). He has arguably the best pure Jiu-Jitsu of the UFC heavyweights now that Fabricio Werdum has been let go. He is all heart and will take the beating of multiple lifetimes before cinching in the winning sub. His standup is mostly western boxing without the head movement and footwork. He doesn't throw many kicks. It is still decent enough to down a fighter.

The Why Not: Brock is a genetic freak who is building cardio on top of his superior collegiate wrestling ability. He also hits like a truck. His achille's heel is he is a noob, but he has the power and strength to muscle out of Nog's subs as long as he has the energy. All of his fights have followed a pattern: Huge punch, opponent goes down, hammer fists, X. Where X has been the only inconsistency. Against Mir X = ankle lock. Against Herring X = decision. Against Handy X = TKO.

I predict a very hard-fought victory for Nog. Probably a triangle or RNC in the third round after getting mauled.

mdstu
11-15-2008, 11:50 PM
I think Dana knew that Handy's clock was ticking and Brock can get a lot of buys, so it was now or never for this match. If Brock becomes polished, he is going to be a heavyweight Sean Sherk, except that he could knock out anyone he faces. Hopefully, it won't be five years until Fedor fights Brock.

Do you think that Dana will pay Fedor?

TrickyNicky
11-15-2008, 11:51 PM
Eventually. Either Dana will pay Fedor, or K-1/FEG/SVR will pay a million each on a New Years show for it in 5 years.

KcMizzou
11-15-2008, 11:54 PM
I'd dearly love to see Fedor get in the UFC mix.

Halfcan
11-15-2008, 11:59 PM
Randy needs to retire-in his younger days-he would have made Brock tap.

KcMizzou
11-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Randy needs to retire-in his younger days-he would have made Brock tap.Part of me thinks Dana wanted to teach him some sort of a lesson.

There's been a ton of bad blood. Maybe Dana thought... "Oh yeah? Fight this dude."

TrickyNicky
11-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Also, big ups to KenFlo.

War Millhouse!

Sure-Oz
11-16-2008, 12:07 AM
Brock's married to a MILF

She is a former WWF chick from back in the day known as Sable, google it...Her real name is Rena Lesnar, used to be Rena Mero

Sure-Oz
11-16-2008, 12:08 AM
So i assume Brock won?

HolmeZz
11-16-2008, 12:35 AM
I respect Lesnar for taking it pulling his punches a bit on Couture once he got him on the ground and it was clear Randy couldn't protect himself. He threw some weak elbows just to show the ref that Randy wasn't defending himself.

kcxiv
11-16-2008, 12:51 AM

Dana seen $$$, thats why they fought. This would have either showed Brock has what it takes to be in the UFC or he would have been done.

keg in kc
11-16-2008, 01:59 AM
All I wanna know is if Brock's coming on Raw Monday to throw the UFC heavyweight belt in the trash.