PDA

View Full Version : Electronics iPhone

Farzin
11-15-2008, 08:21 PM
I got an iPhone a month ago and so far it is working fine.

I only have one issue with it. Anytime I get a call or a text from anyone who is listed on my contacts, their name doesn't pop up in the caller ID. Instead, their phone number is listed rather than their name. Doesn anyone know how I can change this so their name comes up anytime I get a call or text from someone on my contacts?

KCFalcon59
11-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Do you have caller id on? Settings/Phone/Show My Caller ID. This looks like the only setting I can find to turn that on. My phone shows the name of callers and Texts.

11-15-2008, 10:57 PM
You cell phone snobs.

Third Eye
11-16-2008, 12:50 AM
Dumb question, but do you have your contacts' area code as part of their contact number? Again, I know it is dumb, but it is all I can think of.

dj56dt58
11-16-2008, 01:17 AM
I got an iPhone a month ago and so far it is working fine.

I only have one issue with it. Anytime I get a call or a text from anyone who is listed on my contacts, their name doesn't pop up in the caller ID. Instead, their phone number is listed rather than their name. Doesn anyone know how I can change this so their name comes up anytime I get a call or text from someone on my contacts?

I work for ATT and Im not sure on that..call apple support, thats where ATT will direct you (1800myiphone)

Farzin
11-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Do you have caller id on? Settings/Phone/Show My Caller ID. This looks like the only setting I can find to turn that on. My phone shows the name of callers and Texts.

It is on already

Dumb question, but do you have your contacts' area code as part of their contact number? Again, I know it is dumb, but it is all I can think of.

Yes I have their area code.

I work for ATT and Im not sure on that..call apple support, thats where ATT will direct you (1800myiphone)
They were closed last night, I'll try it Monday.