PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Weekly Herm bus chucking.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Well I thought I would start this early...

Whom will Herm chuck under the short bus this week?

Any nominations?

mikeyis4dcats.
11-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Dawyne Bowe for not catching every pass

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Bradley...

Buehler445
11-16-2008, 02:42 PM
that CB that gave up the pass play.

mikeyis4dcats.
11-16-2008, 02:43 PM
LJ is always the easy call

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Someone will pay... It has been Herms MO for years...

chris
11-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Well I thought I would start this early...

Whom will Herm chuck under the short bus this week?

Any nominations?

lame thread.

focus on the game.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 02:50 PM
lame thread.

focus on the game.

:rolleyes:

headsnap
11-16-2008, 02:51 PM
lame thread.

focus on the game.
lame post.

why aren't YOU focused on the game?

Buehler445
11-16-2008, 02:57 PM
lame post.

BWAAA HAHAHA

chris
11-16-2008, 02:58 PM
lame post.

multi tasking...

sitting with football buds,

watching the video on Direct TV,

listening to the fox on the web;

reading quality threads on CP...and this thread isn't one of them. :)

move along...

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 03:08 PM
multi tasking...

move along...

Yawn....

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Well here we go.. Someone will find some tire time today...

Will it be Savage? Bradley? LJ for not scoring on the Goal Line with Buttsechs offense?

dj56dt58
11-16-2008, 03:12 PM
maybe he'll just suddenly die before the press conference

teedubya
11-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Chris purchased Chiefsplanet, guys... Didn't you hear?

Psyko Tek
11-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Thiggy for that last int

an inexperienced qb he just put up a bad throw says coach edwards while smiling and shaking his head

banyon
11-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Herm (press conference) says you gotta know what the situation is on 4th and 2. We didn't want to give them a short field and you hope you can hold em.

banyon
11-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Jack Harry says he is hearing that Carl is gone and Herm will get one more year.

MIAdragon
11-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Jack Harry says he is hearing that Carl is gone and Herm will get one more year.

I guess you cant get everything you want all at once....

the Talking Can
11-16-2008, 03:47 PM

typical chiefs

why be decisive when you can just tread water

oh well, the true fans will love it

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2008, 03:47 PM

I would be ecstatic if he was right. Let's keep some perspective folks. We're in year 19 of the 5 year plan. We haven't won a playoff game in the last 17. You have to crawl before you walk. I would be thrilled if Herm came back next year if Carl was gone. At this point, I'd take any one of you armchair fuckers for coach next year if it meant Carl was fired from all personnel and General Managing duties.

11-16-2008, 03:53 PM
I would be ecstatic if he was right. Let's keep some perspective folks. We're in year 19 of the 5 year plan. We haven't won a playoff game in the last 17. You have to crawl before you walk. I would be thrilled if Herm came back next year if Carl was gone. At this point, I'd take any one of you armchair ****ers for coach next year if it meant Carl was fired from all personnel and General Managing duties.But, there was no 5 year plan.:D

blueballs
11-16-2008, 04:03 PM

How Harry could have an inside track at one Arrowhead Drive is beyond me
who hasn't he bashed for years there

banyon
11-16-2008, 04:05 PM
How Harry could have an inside track at one Arrowhead Drive is beyond me
who hasn't he bashed for years there

He uses crows like Saruman.

FringeNC
11-16-2008, 04:08 PM

That's actually terrible news because it suggests that someone is going to get promoted from within. How can you hire a new GM, and force a coach on him?

blueballs
11-16-2008, 04:11 PM
an interim/trial - GM/CEO/President

morphius
11-16-2008, 04:13 PM
That's actually terrible news because it suggests that someone is going to get promoted from within. How can you hire a new GM, and force a coach on him?
because we will promote from within, that way they don't have to do any real work.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2008, 04:26 PM
I would be ecstatic if he was right. Let's keep some perspective folks. We're in year 19 of the 5 year plan. We haven't won a playoff game in the last 17. You have to crawl before you walk. I would be thrilled if Herm came back next year if Carl was gone. At this point, I'd take any one of you armchair fuckers for coach next year if it meant Carl was fired from all personnel and General Managing duties.
ROFL

dallaschiefsfan
11-16-2008, 05:12 PM

This is horrible news. All this means is that we have NO INTENTION of grabbing a decent GM from outside the organization. If they were serious about hiring a talented personnel guy from the outside, he would presumably insist on--and be allowed to--hire his own HC. This move would signal Kuharich as GM.

The inbreeding needs to finally end. :cuss:

Rain Man
11-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Is there anyone on the team with a good attitude? Herm will blame them to hasten the complete destruction of this team.

"Colquitt just wasn't punting well at all today, and kept putting us in bad field position."

"There was a fan in the front row whose cheering was distracting us."

"Hey, could you tackle a ball carrier with that cheerleader over there shaking her groove thing trying to get your attention?"

whoman69
11-16-2008, 05:30 PM
I would be ecstatic if he was right. Let's keep some perspective folks. We're in year 19 of the 5 year plan. We haven't won a playoff game in the last 17. You have to crawl before you walk. I would be thrilled if Herm came back next year if Carl was gone. At this point, I'd take any one of you armchair ****ers for coach next year if it meant Carl was fired from all personnel and General Managing duties.

Its only 15 years since our last playoff win, but we get the point. At this point I would put Carl in charge of the stadium construction and opening and be looking for a new GM from outside the organization. Herm should have been gone after the Oakland game. I don't know how any coach survives a 1-18 stretch unless its an expansion team. I suppose the argument could be made that there were some holes from age when Herm took over, but he's in his third year now and we have even more holes.

bowener
11-16-2008, 05:48 PM
when will he watch the game film?

FringeNC
11-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Will Gunther EVER be thrown under the bus? He's been a disaster since his return in 2004.

whoman69
11-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Will Gunther EVER be thrown under the bus? He's been a disaster since his return in 2004.

He was doing better the last two years until the team decided to leave holes unfilled. This defense is not the defense he should be running, not his style. If you're saying get rid of him, they should have gotten rid of him when Herm was hired. The problems with the defense is not Gunther, its the fact that we have rookies, players out of position and some who should not even be out on the field having to fill valuable roles.

***SPRAYER
11-16-2008, 06:24 PM
I would be ecstatic if he was right. Let's keep some perspective folks. We're in year 19 of the 5 year plan. We haven't won a playoff game in the last 17. You have to crawl before you walk. I would be thrilled if Herm came back next year if Carl was gone. At this point, I'd take any one of you armchair ****ers for coach next year if it meant Carl was fired from all personnel and General Managing duties.

ROFL

milkman
11-16-2008, 06:25 PM
He was doing better the last two years until the team decided to leave holes unfilled. This defense is not the defense he should be running, not his style. If you're saying get rid of him, they should have gotten rid of him when Herm was hired. The problems with the defense is not Gunther, its the fact that we have rookies, players out of position and some who should not even be out on the field having to fill valuable roles.

Cunther sucks.

He's a mediocre DC who is always making excuses for his shortcomings.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 06:27 PM
****her sucks.

He's a mediocre DC who is always making excuses for his shortcomings.

Yes Gunter Sucks and so does the Tampon 2

FringeNC
11-16-2008, 06:28 PM

I'd hate to see Gun's average rankings since he returned in 2004. My guess is that no team in the NFL has given up more yards over that 4.5 years. He's been an absolute disaster -- from his signings to his "schemes".

dj56dt58
11-16-2008, 06:29 PM

Marty?

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Marty?

That would be the kiss of death to this franchise....

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2008, 07:21 PM
STOP THE PRESSES!

With all due respect, is Marty responsible for the greatness of Gunther's defenses of the 90's or NOT?

You can't have it both ways.

Was it Gun, or was it Marty?

milkman
11-16-2008, 07:35 PM
STOP THE PRESSES!

With all due respect, is Marty responsible for the greatness of Gunther's defenses of the 90's or NOT?

You can't have it both ways.

Was it Gun, or was it Marty?

DT is responsible.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2008, 07:37 PM
DT is responsible.

He was 50% of it, I'll give you that.

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2008, 07:40 PM
multi tasking...

move along...Remove Herm's Johnson from your mouth...

chop
11-16-2008, 07:40 PM
DT is responsible.

Along with Neil Smith, James Hasty, Dale Carter, Dan S. (sp?), M. Patton, Phillips, etc... were all responsible.

But where ever Marty went his defenses were pretty good.

Brock
11-16-2008, 07:42 PM
OMGZ TODAY HE SAID THE RED ZONE AWFENSE DIDN'T GET IT DONE

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2008, 07:43 PM
He was doing better the last two years until the team decided to leave holes unfilled. This defense is not the defense he should be running, not his style. If you're saying get rid of him, they should have gotten rid of him when Herm was hired. The problems with the defense is not Gunther, its the fact that we have rookies, players out of position and some who should not even be out on the field having to fill valuable roles.Preach on, Johnny!

milkman
11-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Along with Neil Smith, James Hasty, Dale Carter, Dan S. (sp?), M. Patton, Phillips, etc... were all responsible.

But where ever Marty went his defenses were pretty good.

I give credit to Marty because he was a damn good teacher, and his defenses could tackle.

But DT brought the attitude, and infectious enthusiasm that just permeated throughout the defense and singlehandedly raised the level of play around him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2008, 08:11 PM
I give credit to Marty because he was a damn good teacher, and his defenses could tackle.

But DT brought the attitude, and infectious enthusiasm that just permeated throughout the defense and singlehandedly raised the level of play around him.

Agreed.

The next question is, would Marty Schottenheimer, as top D Guy, hypothetically speaking, be "the kiss of death" to the franchise as Hamas thinks or believes he would be?

dallaschiefsfan
11-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Agreed.

The next question is, would Marty Schottenheimer, as top D Guy, hypothetically speaking, be "the kiss of death" to the franchise as Hamas thinks or believes he would be?

Yes. There's nothing in his history that says he's a good personnel guy.

milkman
11-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Agreed.

Marty is a good teacher, but I want no part of Marty anywhere near KC.

As a coach trying to win playoff games, only Herman fucking Edwards sucks more ass.

milkman
11-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Yes. There's nothing in his history that says he's a good personnel guy.

And his last year in KC suggests he sucks in that area.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Marty is a good teacher, but I want no part of Marty anywhere near KC.

As a coach trying to win playoff games, only Herman fucking Edwards sucks more ass.

Guess who's a better Chiefs Head Coach than Edwards, statistically/Win-Loss speaking?

Gunther Cunningham. Ouch.

milkman
11-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Guess who's a better Chiefs Head Coach than Edwards, statistically/Win-Loss speaking?

Better than bad does not equal good.

I miss Parker.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-16-2008, 08:28 PM
Better than bad does not equal good.

I miss Parker.

Whoa there, I never said anything about "good". I just found it a rather interesting fact.

blueballs
11-17-2008, 12:13 AM

Jack's wet dream

beavis
11-17-2008, 12:17 AM

Why would you think it was even close? Herm is 1-18 in the past 19 games. Gunther was .500 in his two years.