PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 810 is ripping the Chiefs.

Reerun_KC
11-17-2008, 02:18 PM
They want the whole thing blown up, New GM with fresh Ideas, New HC....

Hell no to Marty, baggin on the staleness of the Chiefs front office and Carls good buddy system...

Brock
11-17-2008, 02:19 PM
yawn

Mecca
11-17-2008, 02:19 PM
I have it on, most of what they're saying is actually right which is weird for KK's show.

What Danny said about the Chiefs thinking Ryan would be cocky if he did for them what he did for Atlanta in their draft meeting, is pretty much spot on.

Reerun_KC
11-17-2008, 02:20 PM
yawn

Saying that if we have the 2nd over all pick, we will take the safest player... Therefore no risk/no reward...

Reerun_KC
11-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Agree Mecca, Ryan would totally pwned our coaching staff with his knowledge and skill set...

DaneMcCloud
11-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Big surprise.

Why does anyone bother listening to those uninformed idiots?

Mecca
11-17-2008, 02:22 PM
Big surprise.

Why does anyone bother listening to those uninformed idiots?

It's entertaining sometimes.......shockingly today they're actually making a pretty good argument.

Deberg_1990
11-17-2008, 02:22 PM
What Danny said about the Chiefs thinking Ryan would be cocky if he did for them what he did for Atlanta in their draft meeting, is pretty much spot on.

SO the Chiefs didnt want to draft Ryan because they thought he was too cocky?? ROFL

Brock
11-17-2008, 02:23 PM
SO the Chiefs didnt want to draft Ryan because they thought he was too cocky?? ROFL

That must be why they showed up en masse to his workout.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 02:23 PM

No No there was an article written on Ryan where they gave him a board and a marker and expected him to break plays down and he basically did it without an issue like it was nothing and said "got anything else?"

Danny said if he had done that for the Chiefs in his view they'd have felt he was to cocky.

DaneMcCloud
11-17-2008, 02:24 PM

That doesn't surprise me one bit.

There's a huge majority of fans (especially in this forum) that expect their beloved athletes to be "humble".

Braincase
11-17-2008, 02:38 PM
DITKA!

Yeah, I'm kidding.

Sure-Oz
11-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Yep its a continous rip, love it....

some dude said we should keep carl and herm for another year.....dumb homeristic true chief fans...

they are rippin him asking what has carl done the last 19 years? duhh

Mecca
11-17-2008, 02:59 PM

some dude said we should keep carl and herm for another year.....dumb homeristic true chief fans...

My favorite is, we just need to draft defensive and on the line....really well Herm has used the majority of his picks on the defensive line...these shitty players are his picks.

Deberg_1990
11-17-2008, 03:00 PM

HAHAHAH

What are these types of fans afraid of? That a regime change might be worse?? How does it get any worse than what we have now??

Sure-Oz
11-17-2008, 03:00 PM
My favorite is, we just need to draft defensive and on the line....really well Herm has used the majority of his picks on the defensive line...these shitty players are his picks.

Pretty ridiculous isn't it

Mecca
11-17-2008, 03:01 PM
HAHAHAH

What are these types of fans afraid of? That a regime change might be worse?? How does it get any worse than what we have now??

Don't ask me, we have a fan base that wants to rebuild the team that didn't win anything.

These people would again tell you that having Neil Smith and Derrick Thomas is more important than having John Elway.

morphius
11-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Well, at this point it would be damn near impossible to come up with an argument to keep any of them around.

Deberg_1990
11-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Well, at this point it would be damn near impossible to come up with an argument to keep any of them around.

Exactly. Why would you want to rebuild with the fools that got you in this mess in the first place???

BigRedChief
11-17-2008, 03:07 PM
I have it on, most of what they're saying is actually right which is weird for KK's show.

You show me non-cocky QB and I'll show you a loser.

Sure-Oz
11-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Can't have the QB be smarter than the coaches, hence huard and croyle

morphius
11-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Exactly. Why would you want to rebuild with the fools that got you in this mess in the first place???
And the best thing is that they set this up so nicely, we have tons of cap room, it allows Hunt to bring excitement back just before the stadium upgrades are in place, and we should have high draft picks in each round.

Sadly, the Chiefs will promote from within and wonder why we are pissed off.

Zouk
11-17-2008, 03:15 PM

Yes - this total hypothetical is so very damning and "spot on". Back in the real world Herm has regularly talked about liking confidence and a degree of cockyness in his players. He particularly talked about this as a factor with Bowe and Flowers.

Sure-Oz
11-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Now they are talking how the stadium would sell out in 10 min if we had marty as the gm and cowher as the HC lol

morphius
11-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Now they are talking how the stadium would sell out in 10 min if we had marty as the gm and cowher as the HC lol
Oh how about someone just kill us all instead.

Deberg_1990
11-17-2008, 03:17 PM

Unfortuntely, They are absolutely right.

Sure-Oz
11-17-2008, 03:18 PM
Now talking about how quiet of an owner we have and how bizarre it is...

This guy is harder to find than osama

Sure-Oz
11-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Oh how about someone just kill us all instead.

Thank god this likely will never happen

CupidStunt
11-17-2008, 03:20 PM
When will people get over Ryan? He wasn't available, they took the best player who WAS available (and were unanimously praised for it), and Ryan isn't Joe fucking Montana.

Micjones
11-17-2008, 03:21 PM
Not only should Peterson be walked from his General Manager duties, but he should be relieved of every job title he holds in this organization. I don't want him handpicking the next GM.

Put Herman Edwards on the train with him.
Too much has been made of his failings as a coach/game manager and not enough has been said about his personnel decisions.

Goodnight now...

hawkchief
11-17-2008, 04:30 PM
It's entertaining sometimes.......shockingly today they're actually making a pretty good argument.

How is stating the obvious that athe organization is stale and that Carl and Herm need to be blown up, considered "making a good argument"? The whole thing is so blatantly obvious that it's almost insulting to hear it over and over and over ........

xbarretx
11-17-2008, 04:32 PM
When will people get over Ryan? He wasn't available, they took the best player who WAS available (and were unanimously praised for it), and Ryan isn't Joe ****ing Montana.

i concur, Dorsey WILL pan out. lets face facts, the notion of him getting 13 sacks out of the gate in the role they (Herm) put him in is morbidly unrealistic.

bsp4444
11-17-2008, 04:38 PM
HAHAHAH

I think the Chiefs oganization is still in better shape than the Raiders. That would be worse.

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 04:49 PM

And in all fairness, it's yet to be determined if these guys are actually shitty, or if their not getting the proper coaching.

This staff could turn a gold brick into a shit sandwich.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 04:51 PM
And in all fairness, it's yet to be determined if these guys are actually shitty, or if their not getting the proper coaching.

This staff could turn a gold brick into a shit sandwich.

I would wager that Tamba Hali is shitty.

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 04:55 PM

If shitty = injury prone, then I'd agree with you.

Otherwise, you're just wasting your breath.

The guy could get new coaches, turn into a 10 sack a year guy, and you'd find some way to tear him apart, just to save face.

BTW, what's wrong with your boy Cromartie?

Without a pass rush to help him, he looks ridiculously average this year.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Coaching isn't going to help Tamba Hali.....he's physically maxed out that's his problem, unless he lines up with other lineman that the offense is worried about he won't do anything.

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Coaching isn't going to help Tamba Hali.....he's physically maxed out that's his problem, unless he lines up with other lineman that the offense is worried about he won't do anything.

Exactly what I expected.

When healthy, the guy puts up 8 sacks a year from the off-end, with shitty coaching.

Only someone with a hard-on for him, like yourself, would not expect those numbers or better when healthy and with better coaching.

But hey, hate away.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 05:10 PM
What is wrong with what I said, Hali is the same player today he was when he was drafted, he's physically maxed out and unless he's used as a rotational complimentary player he's not going to do anything.

To me that makes him a shitty 1st round pick.

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 05:15 PM
What is wrong with what I said, Hali is the same player today he was when he was drafted, he's physically maxed out and unless he's used as a rotational complimentary player he's not going to do anything.

To me that makes him a shitty 1st round pick.

ROFL

The guy averaged 8 sacks a year, playing injured for the past year and a half, on the off-end, with absolute shitty coaching, and he's already a shitty pick.

Boy, you will fight to the death to save face, won't you?

You might be the only person on this earth to think that when healthy, he hasn't been productive.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Ok you have a different standard of a 1st round pick than I do.

Micjones
11-17-2008, 05:22 PM
ROFL

The guy averaged 8 sacks a year, playing injured for the past year and a half, on the off-end, with absolute shitty coaching, and he's already a shitty pick.

Boy, you will fight to the death to save face, won't you?

You might be the only person on this earth to think that when healthy, he hasn't been productive.

16.5 sacks in 2 and a half seasons.
Is that respectable production for a former 20th overall pick?

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Ok you have a different standard of a 1st round pick than I do.

Or, I'm just not going to judge a guy who's played 40 games, with half of them being played injured, or out of position, with shitty coaching. I'm also not the guy who has bashed him since the day he was picked, and am going to do everything I can to not look like a tool, either.

8-10 sacks a year is perfectly acceptable for an LDE. I'd be willing to bet it would rank at or above what the average LDE posts for a season.

Ebolapox
11-17-2008, 05:45 PM

oh no! why the fuck would we want a cocky qb?!? I mean, it's not like we want a franchise qb who could possibly, gasp, win us a fucking playoff game! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the sad thing is, one of the reasons we passed on dan marino (though we'd have ruined him had we drafted him) is that he came off as brash and cocky in his visit with the chiefs prior to the 83 draft. so, instead, we took todd blackledge. DAMMIT, CARL!

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 05:48 PM
16.5 sacks in 2 and a half seasons.
Is that respectable production for a former 20th overall pick?

Show me a DE drafted in the Top 20 over the past 8 years that has averaged more than 8 sacks in his first 2 years.

It's a short list.

Dwight Freeney
Julius Peppers
Mario Williams
Will Smith

Staying healthy is the only complaint I have for the guy. When healthy, he's produced 8 sacks a year at LDE.

Someone call Tampa, Gaines Adams must be a monumental bust.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 05:53 PM
oh no! why the fuck would we want a cocky qb?!? I mean, it's not like we want a franchise qb who could possibly, gasp, win us a fucking playoff game! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the sad thing is, one of the reasons we passed on dan marino (though we'd have ruined him had we drafted him) is that he came off as brash and cocky in his visit with the chiefs prior to the 83 draft. so, instead, we took todd blackledge. DAMMIT, CARL!

This fan base has an irrational dislike of players with any sort of personality, unless it involves being an alcoholic, it's very strange.

Micjones
11-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Show me a DE drafted in the Top 20 over the past 8 years that has averaged more than 8 sacks in his first 2 years.

It's a short list.

Dwight Freeney
Julius Peppers
Mario Williams
Will Smith

Staying healthy is the only complaint I have for the guy. When healthy, he's produced 8 sacks a year at LDE.

Someone call Tampa, Gaines Adams must be a monumental bust.

A better question might be which of those four DE's productivity tailed off significantly in year 3?
Hali's seen a sharp decline this season. He has 1, I repeat, 1 sack through 9 games.

Hali's on pace for 2 sacks this season.

I give him full credit for what he's done thus far in his career with one of the league's best DE's (Jared Allen) on the other side.

He's been a disappointment this year to say the very least.

Ebolapox
11-17-2008, 05:55 PM
This fan base has an irrational dislike of players with any sort of personality, unless it involves being an alcoholic, it's very strange.

it's a fucking disgrace. I'd say it has something to do with the midwest, but it likely has to do with the cult of peterson. he has the fanbase (on the whole, like preparation H) brainwashed into enjoying mediocrity.

aturnis
11-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Who takes a LDE top 20? I don't hate Tamba, but I don't think it was a good pick.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 05:57 PM
it's a fucking disgrace. I'd say it has something to do with the midwest, but it likely has to do with the cult of peterson. he has the fanbase (on the whole, like preparation H) brainwashed into enjoying mediocrity.

I've honestly yet to figure it out, Terrell Owens is made out to be the devil around here why Jared Allen was loved.....that made no sense to me. I understand disliking people like LJ or Allen who legit do stupid shit but TO just talks big deal.

I remember growing up how much Dale Carter was hated by this fan base.

aturnis
11-17-2008, 06:01 PM
A better question might be which of those four DE's productivity tailed off significantly in year 3?

I give him full credit for what he's done thus far in his career with one of the league's best DE's on the other side.

That is a completely retarded statement. I'm no Tamba backer, but you can't fault a guy for being played out of position. Though that is only half of the problem. The lack of any pass rush from the right side has hurt him thus far on the LE.

That being said, I think we could have done better with the 20th pick that year.

Ebolapox
11-17-2008, 06:02 PM
I've honestly yet to figure it out, Terrell Owens is made out to be the devil around here why Jared Allen was loved.....that made no sense to me. I understand disliking people like LJ or Allen who legit do stupid shit but TO just talks big deal.

eh, I don't recall DC defense (heh) being hated that much until he fled to denver. and he had a SHIT TON of dumbass penalties every year. me and my pops liked dale carter, though, cause he was one of the best.

I wonder how much the fan base is gonna hate dwayne bowe when he really blows up and goes off into TO and ocho cinco dimensions.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 06:02 PM
That is a completely retarded statement. I'm no Tamba backer, but you can't fault a guy for being played out of position. Though that is only half of the problem. The lack of any pass rush from the right side has hurt him thus far on the LE.

That being said, I think we could have done better with the 20th pick that year.

I think the point is when you are a 1st round pick, taken in the top 20 players you shouldn't need another player to be able to perform.

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 06:05 PM

I give him full credit for what he's done thus far in his career with one of the league's best DE's on the other side.

Dude. Please don't fall into the Mecca trap. You're too good a poster for that.

First, he's played hurt for close to half of his career.

Second, he wasn't drafted to play RDE.

Third, I'd like to see how many teams have a 4-3 LDE with more than 8 sacks.

If you're getting 12-14 from your RDE, and 8-10 from your LDE, then things are going well.

But asking the guy to play out of position because we have no other options, and then holding it against him is retarded, IMO.

This isn't exclusive to Hali either. Anyone who doesn't think that this staff couldn't be retarding the growth of young players is naive.

Talent only gets you so far. Having adequate coaching, from technique to scheme can, and does make a huge difference as well.

I'm not saying the kid is great, but considering what he's dealt with, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 06:06 PM
I consider Hali adequate and the fact that he's hurt every 5 minutes is a problem.

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 06:07 PM
I think the point is when you are a 1st round pick, taken in the top 20 players you shouldn't need another player to be able to perform.

Q: Then why has your boy Cromartie sucked so hard this year?

A: Because having a pass rush (other players) makes his job MUCH easier.

Without that help you claim he shouldn't need, he looks pretty fucking average.

Ebolapox
11-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Dude. Please don't fall into the Mecca trap. You're too good a poster for that.

Third, I'd like to see how many teams have a 4-3 LDE with more than 8 sacks.

If you're getting 12-14 from your RDE, and 8-10 from your LDE, then things are going well.

But asking the guy to play out of position because we have no other options, and then holding it against him is retarded, IMO.

This isn't exclusive to Hali either. Anyone who doesn't think that this staff couldn't be retarding the growth of young players is naive.

Talent only gets you so far. Having adequate coaching, from technique to scheme can, and does make a huge difference as well.

I'm not saying the kid is great, but considering what he's dealt with, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.

don't get me wrong. I like hali. he's a great story. he looks AWESOME with one of the best RDEs in football on the other side.

but since when is being hurt half of your career worth bragging about? if I were defending hali, I wouldn't mention injuries AT ALL.

psst. injuries are why most of us aren't on the croyle bandwagon. you don't want to hang your hat on injury prone guys. and being injured half of your career is NOT a good thing.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 06:09 PM
Q: Then why has your boy Cromartie sucked so hard this year?

A: Because having a pass rush (other players) makes his job MUCH easier.

Without that help you claim he shouldn't need, he looks pretty fucking average.

He's a corner, that would be like saying Justin Tuck should suck right now because Strahan and Umenyiora are gone, comparing the reliance on other players of a DE and CB isn't even remotely the same.

Micjones
11-17-2008, 06:09 PM
That is a completely retarded statement.

He has zero sacks since being returned to his natural position, but don't let that get in the way of your argument.

Though that is only half of the problem. The lack of any pass rush from the right side has hurt him thus far on the LE.

And that helps your argument?

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 06:13 PM
don't get me wrong. I like hali. he's a great story. he looks AWESOME with one of the best RDEs in football on the other side.

but since when is being hurt half of your career worth bragging about? if I were defending hali, I wouldn't mention injuries AT ALL.

psst. injuries are why most of us aren't on the croyle bandwagon. you don't want to hang your hat on injury prone guys. and being injured half of your career is NOT a good thing.

I've pointed out numerous times in this thread that injuries are my one complaint about Hali.

His production, especially considering he's played half of his career at much less than 100%, isn't.

Apparently you missed this:

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 06:15 PM
He has zero sacks since being returned to his natural position, but don't let that get in the way of your argument.

And he's been playing hurt the entire year.

Don't let that get in the way of your argument.

Honestly, I'm very surprised that you're piling on the guy. You're usually willing to interpret all the angles.

Do you honestly think that if healthy, with a different coaching staff, he isn't capable of putting up 8-10 sacks a year from LDE?

Ebolapox
11-17-2008, 06:16 PM
I've pointed out numerous times in this thread that injuries are my one complaint about Hali.

His production, especially considering he's played half of his career at much less than 100%, isn't.

Apparently you missed this:

oh, I saw it. I just find it hard to give a guy the benefit of the doubt when he has THAT many injury problems. injuries tend to get worse the older a player gets. at what point do you give up on 'potential' and cut ties with the guy? we have to get more than one sack out of our 'best' de, REGARDLESS of where he's playing. FFS, there are 3-4 DES (that are basically defensive tackles, not defensive ends) that get more play than hali gets. it's pathetic.

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 06:17 PM
He's a corner, that would be like saying Justin Tuck should suck right now because Strahan and Umenyiora are gone, comparing the reliance on other players of a DE and CB isn't even remotely the same.

Where does it say DE in your quote?

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 06:19 PM
oh, I saw it. I just find it hard to give a guy the benefit of the doubt when he has THAT many injury problems. injuries tend to get worse the older a player gets. at what point do you give up on 'potential' and cut ties with the guy? we have to get more than one sack out of our 'best' de, REGARDLESS of where he's playing. FFS, there are 3-4 DES (that are basically defensive tackles, not defensive ends) that get more play than hali gets. it's pathetic.

As I've pointed out, I'm with you 100% on the injury front.

I'd just like to see what the kid could do healthy, for an entire season, under a different coaching staff.

That's it.

aturnis
11-17-2008, 06:19 PM

Not really an argument fucktard. Like I said, not a Hali backer shit for brains. oh fuck it, i'll just bang my head against a brick wall....

Mecca
11-17-2008, 06:20 PM
Not really an argument fucktard. Like I said, not a Hali backer shit for brains. oh fuck it, i'll just bang my head against a brick wall....

Take the meat bridge...

Ebolapox
11-17-2008, 06:21 PM
As I've pointed out, I'm with you 100% on the injury front.

I'd just like to see what the kid could do healthy, for an entire season, under a different coaching staff.

That's it.

that's just the fucking problem though. will we EVER see him play healthy for an entire year, REGARDLESS of which coaching staff it's under? I'm beginning to doubt it.

at some point, you have to cut ties to guys who are injured all the time.

aturnis
11-17-2008, 06:21 PM
Also, one thing you've got to credit Hali for is his playing through most of his injuries.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Also, one thing you've got to credit Hali for is his playing through most of his injuries.

It's one thing to play if he can still perform, if you're injured and play and you can't do anything all you do then is just get your ass kicked and make it worse.

Ebolapox
11-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Take the meat bridge...

ROFL

........no....

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/adultswim/images/thumb/3/3a/Master_Shake.PNG/350px-Master_Shake.PNG

aturnis

I completely agree, thought he was a bad pick. I'm still not too impressed with that entire draft class.

OnTheWarpath15
For the record, who SHOULD we have taken with that pick?

Even with the advantage of hindsight, there are only two other guys that would have been of value there, without a massive reach. (at the time)

Santonio Holmes and Davin Joseph.

Ebolapox
11-17-2008, 06:25 PM
For the record, who SHOULD we have taken with that pick?

Even with the advantage of hindsight, there are only two other guys that would have been of value there, without a massive reach. (at the time)

Santonio Holmes and Davin Joseph.

honestly? with COMPLETE hindsight? you trade up a few picks and get cromartie.

OnTheWarpath15
It's one thing to play if he can still perform, if you're injured and play and you can't do anything all you do then is just get your ass kicked and make it worse.

Be honest, you'd be bitching either way.

If he sits, he's a pussy, if he plays, he's hurting the team.

Mecca
Joseph is probably the best player.....DeMeco Ryans I guess.....that entire draft was pretty blah.

I'll rail that Pollard pick much harder than the Hali one, I just think Hali was drafted to high, if they wanted an end I'd have taken Kiwanuka before Hali.

aturnis
11-17-2008, 06:26 PM

yeah yeah...he played injured most of last year, and put up respectable numbers.

This year, he only has what, 2-3 games at his position?

Mecca
11-17-2008, 06:27 PM
I don't even hate Hali the Chiefs have just repeatedly taken these guys with no speed off the edge, Hali isn't oversized he just isn't all that quick or fast, McBride is an oversized end.

Where is the speed? You can't have a bunch of big slow ends and expect to get a pass rush.

aturnis
11-17-2008, 06:28 PM

BTW, I'm pretty sure he has 1 sack since being moved back to the LE.

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 06:28 PM
honestly? with COMPLETE hindsight? you trade up a few picks and get cromartie.

Thanks, Mecca.

Only on ChiefsPlanet do people pine for a guy that wasn't available 2.5 years after the fact.

And what has Cromartie proven?

That if he has a pass rush to help him, he can be phenomenal?

That without one, he's average at best?

aturnis
11-17-2008, 06:29 PM
I don't even hate Hali the Chiefs have just repeatedly taken these guys with no speed off the edge, Hali isn't oversized he just isn't all that quick or fast, McBride is an oversized end.

Where is the speed? You can't have a bunch of big slow ends and expect to get a pass rush.

Amen.

OnTheWarpath15
11-17-2008, 06:30 PM

He looked pretty quick his rookie year.

Granted, he was healthy then.

Every injury he's had has been lower-body related.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 06:31 PM
ROFL

........no....

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/adultswim/images/thumb/3/3a/Master_Shake.PNG/350px-Master_Shake.PNG

He dies....tonight!

SAUTO
11-17-2008, 06:34 PM

i never knew ANYONE (and i know lots of fans) who hated Dale Carter.

Sure-Oz
11-17-2008, 06:35 PM
Hali needs to get healthy and do something, that said he won't do shit until we get a real force on the OTHER side.

Micjones
11-17-2008, 06:36 PM

Which is certainly taken into consideration when players and post-draft expectations are bandied in NFL circles.

I have no quams about the fact that he's played injured quite often during his short career, but I also realize he's been healthy enough to make 41 consecutive starts. Given that fact I can't exactly excuse his failings.

No argument there, but then I'd ask you explain his problems with getting the QB on the ground since he was moved back to LDE.

He was perfectly productive his first two seasons as a Defensive End.
He's struggled mightily this year. The one constant? His coach... Krumrie, hired the same year he was drafted.

SAUTO
11-17-2008, 06:36 PM

flip flop much?

SAUTO
11-17-2008, 06:40 PM

like mcbride yesterday, hell i sat right behind him and he NEVER NOT ONCE moved his right arm coming off the field. or even while sitting on the bench that i saw. why even put him out there.

SAUTO
11-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Joseph is probably the best player.....DeMeco Ryans I guess.....that entire draft was pretty blah.

I'll rail that Pollard pick much harder than the Hali one, I just think Hali was drafted to high, if they wanted an end I'd have taken Kiwanuka before Hali.

then or now? hindsight is 20-20

Mr. Flopnuts
That doesn't surprise me one bit.

There's a huge majority of fans (especially in this forum) that expect their beloved athletes to be "humble".

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5-aPPGRoEQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5-aPPGRoEQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mecca
flip flop much?

Well CB is a completely different position when it comes to what other players mean to how he does.

Cromartie isn't making the plays he did last year but he doesn't blow, a DE is the guy who is suppose to perform to make the other guys look better.

Mecca
11-17-2008, 06:42 PM
then or now? hindsight is 20-20

The first part is hindsight because that's how the question was asked..

The 2nd part was how I felt going into that draft, I liked Kiwanuka more than I liked Hali.

Sure-Oz
IF a QB has all damn day to throw it doesn't matter who is playing CB

Micjones
BTW, I'm pretty sure he has 1 sack since being moved back to the LE.

You're right. He had one in the Jets game.
1 sack since being moved back.

Couldn't pee a drop from RDE.

SAUTO
11-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Well CB is a completely different position when it comes to what other players mean to how he does.

Cromartie isn't making the plays he did last year but he doesn't blow, a DE is the guy who is suppose to perform to make the other guys look better.

once again. your quote.

SAUTO
11-17-2008, 06:44 PM
The first part is hindsight because that's how the question was asked..

The 2nd part was how I felt going into that draft, I liked Kiwanuka more than I liked Hali.

ok thats the part i was asking about

Mr. Flopnuts
11-17-2008, 06:46 PM
I think the Chiefs oganization is still in better shape than the Raiders. That would be worse.

Being better than the worst professional sports franchise in this country isn't necessarily saying very much.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-17-2008, 06:46 PM

This.

Sure-Oz
11-17-2008, 06:47 PM
All Tamba needs to do now is talk to the media alot and say "we're gonna fix this" ala eric hicks

Mecca
11-17-2008, 06:48 PM
All Tamba needs to do now is talk to the media alot and say "we're gonna fix this" ala eric hicks

LOL he does kind of remind me of Eric Hicks now...

TrickyNicky
11-17-2008, 06:51 PM
They all kind of remind me of Eric Hicks. Every one of em.

Sure-Oz
11-17-2008, 06:53 PM
LOL he does kind of remind me of Eric Hicks now...

:D

He kind've reminds me of an
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/bjh35/r/im/urukhai.jpg