PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV The Shield

Lzen
11-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Anyone still watching this show? This last season has been getting really interesting. Everything has turned into a cluster#$%@. Any guesses on the fates of Vic, Ronnie, and Shane in the 90 minute finale next week?

Son of Logical
11-19-2008, 11:03 AM
I think every one dies. I think Ronnie gets the chance to kill Shane. In a giant gun fight, Ronnie and Vick get taken out. Maybe even Ronnie lets Vic get shot. That or Ronnie and Shane get killed, and Vic actually gets away. For some reason though I think the three of them are dead, and so ends the lives of remaining members of the squad.

Deberg_1990
11-19-2008, 12:15 PM
I think every one dies. .

Not likely. They have to keep that door open for the inevitable "Big Screen movie"

Demonpenz
11-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Denziel washington's character from training day shows up.

PunkinDrublic
11-19-2008, 04:33 PM
The Shield is a very compelling show but it's a good thing the series is coming to an end because I think it jumped the shark a little. I'm all for suspending your beliefs for the sake of entertainment but some of the ways Mackie is able to stay one step ahead of everyone has gotten way over the top. No way the feds would hire him and put him to work under that kind of immunity deal after all the shit he's pulled. He would have to have a hardcore background investigation before even being considered for that kind of position.

raybec 4
11-19-2008, 04:38 PM
I just hope that Dutch somehow gets caught in the crossfire and dies a horrible death, and in Vic's last act of the series he is able to kill Aceveda with antifreeze.

PunkinDrublic
11-19-2008, 04:41 PM
I would also like to see some more racy shots of that sexy latina rookie cop:drool:

Lzen
11-19-2008, 05:21 PM
The Shield is a very compelling show but it's a good thing the series is coming to an end because I think it jumped the shark a little. I'm all for suspending your beliefs for the sake of entertainment but some of the ways Mackie is able to stay one step ahead of everyone has gotten way over the top. No way the feds would hire him and put him to work under that kind of immunity deal after all the shit he's pulled. He would have to have a hardcore background investigation before even being considered for that kind of position.

Hate to say it, but I agree. But I still watch it because I got hooked a while ago.

88TG88
11-19-2008, 11:48 PM
I saw it yesterday for the first time. Solid stuff, wish I knew what they were talking about though.